It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS’rs Incredible Journey – BTS MIX 48

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Interesting...I love google earth, by the way. I just installed it and have been starting the process of learning all the bells and whistles. Hell, there is even a google Mars..

At anyrate, there is definitely something out there in the Nevada desert...to go right along with the numerous cows...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wonderful show guys. Enjoyed all your comments!

Monument Valley is awesome. I remember going on a family vacation when I was a child with my father to the place. The beauty is beyond belief...
I think that was the first time in my life when I realized how old the Earth really is.

Dear are crazy in the Houston Suburbs. If I had known you guys were visiting Houston I would have invited you out to some good thai food in SW Houston

Showed you how fast the city is growing outwards.

[edit on 4/3/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My mom and I got lost in hills of sedona and my brother Tracked us down because of my "vans" tennis shoes. We were scarred, and didnt know too much about the area as we were visiting from NC, but i felt something. its odd because this was years before i had any real spiritual foundation or even any knowledge outside of middle school text books and pop radio. Its a shame yall did not get out alot in sedona, but places like that tend to be stable and there is always next year. Loved the mix, it sounded fun, have a good one.

<< 1   >>

join