It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going crazy here!! what would you do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi everyone ..

Now, this may be depressing!

Some may call me an Indigo , of christal whatever.
But I don't prefer to be stamped with a label.

I want to share some story's with you guy's, maybe someone has been in the same situation. I would like to hear what you did... just for some inspiration.

I feel like I don't fit in anywhere, altough other people won't think that of me, because I can put on quite a good act.

I'm the type of person that seems to be almost good at anything he sets his mind to. For example,I started making music at age 17.. I got a big record deal when I was 18, I have my own business now, and I'm 20.

But if it all went away tomorrow, I wouldn't care less, because it just aint important to me.
I'm still at school tho, my parent give me the whip If I don't finish school.
And my parents are important to me, as are my friends and family.

Also I have some ability's that some would see as psychic.
I learned how to do telekinesis in 2 weeks after some yoga lessons.
And I can depress pain from a person with my hands to name a few.
I would like to practice them more often, but I barely have the time to relax once in a while. And it feels like im losing my ability's and innertouch with myself.

I don't care about what I learn at school, It does not interest me for some reason, altough Im good at it. I've been to 4 schools allready, not being able to fit in anywhere.
I have a different look on things, mostly see the bigger picture, so some problems are small to me, but very big to others. When I try to explain that a scratch on his car really isnt that important when you compare it to life, they get angry at me.. but comon its just a car.

Alot of friends of mine are talking about carreers and stuff, making money, getting a wife and a home, and live the rest of their years the same way.
I really feel sorry for people when they say :

''I'm going to make a carreer and work my *ss of the next 60 years, to earn some money and get status''

''Because then , I can buy that porsche''

I don't want to go that way, but I'm pushed that way, because thats how it works right? I want to help people, that way I feel good, and 'In place'.

I would like to get away from all the black mud as I would like to call it, the taxes, the polution, the corruption that nobody tends to see ( by this I mean the people around me). Break loose and walk away to that white beach.
The world in this state sucks, and everyone just eats it like a rotten egg with alot'o salt.

And I know that white beach Is inside of me, and inside everyone else.
So what would you do. Be the guy that the blind world around you expects you to be? Or change your life and do something with it.
I know its a bit dramatic to say this , but it just feels like I don't belong here, and I don't want to belong here, I want to get out of here.

And no, I won't jump of any bridge

I want to do something else with my life than the regular 9 to 5 job.
I'm making plans to travel to Africa and start a music school there, so people can have the chances that I have had.

The world needs change, and for all the people who say enlightenment is coming in 2012 , I sure hope it is because I can't feel it anymore.

thanx for reading.

Solidus

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
...sorry to say it...but you're 20...

...anyone who is 20 and says they feel like they *belong* is either lying to themselves or one of the most grounded, adjusted 20 year olds walking the earth.

What would I do?? Live. Sometimes thats the answer in itself. Just keeping living your life as best you can how you feel you can...
...pieces fall into place in their time...

Peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye

I would like to get away from all the black mud...... Break loose and walk away to that white beach.

thanx for reading.

Solidus

Om Shanti Solidus

You have theanswer right there ^^

Africa is not for you...you have the healing gift...you have the business acumen...you have the wonder lust....Go to Bali!

Set up a massage/healing stall on the beach, you're 20, go for it! I am sure your family will be supportive when they realise how much you want it!
I wish you well

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You are most probably spending too much time on ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
thanx for your reply's , and I respect your opinions

Om Shanti , peace in body, mind and spirit.
Thank you for your advice.

And to much time on ATS I dont spend , I am working to much for that.
But I do like the site yes haha.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If you want true enlightenment.

Get a job doing hard physical labor. Get to know the people that have to work at hard physical labor to support their families. See their honor, bravery and compassion. Know their struggle.

Then you will be able to relate to all people. Otherwise you are just another rich kid with dreams trying to embrace the hippie counterculture, and rejecting what you see around you.

Enlightenment won't be found on a nice white beach, but in honest sweat, toil and painful muscles.

Sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear, but you asked.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
If you want true enlightenment.

Get a job doing hard physical labor. Get to know the people that have to work at hard physical labor to support their families. See their honor, bravery and compassion. Know their struggle.

Then you will be able to relate to all people. Otherwise you are just another rich kid with dreams trying to embrace the hippie counterculture, and rejecting what you see around you.

Enlightenment won't be found on a nice white beach, but in honest sweat, toil and painful muscles.

Sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear, but you asked.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by whaaa]

I see your point, you must understand that I do hard work.
I am going to school from 800 till 1700. After that I work in the studio because I produce music for several artists, and believe me that is hard work till late at night.

And I am NOT some rich kid, I have worked hard for where I am now, and that means I could live from what I do.

But, thanks for but the kick in the butt

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Perhaps if you need a cause you could get involved with maybe you could join the Zeitgeist Movement?

Here is a link: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

I don't think I will ever truly be able to "combine" with this society....

It seems you have a similar problem

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

You remind me of Christopher Meloni's "Gene" in the film Wet Hot American Summer ; his character endured much strife, but in the end was accepted by all, had his moment and transcended the ecstasy of normal existence into higher realms of consciousness.

You will be fine.

new topics

top topics

join