It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great UFO Hoax of 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The Great UFO Hoax of 2009

blog.newsweek.com

If you prefer to keep a little magic in your life—by which I mean believing in the possibility of UFOs—then read no further. For I am going to tell you about the latest UFO hoax.

You may remember the sightings of a UFO over Morristown, N.J., in January, which was blogged about and even captured on video that has been posted to YouTube as clips from TV broadcasts

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well if you are out to hoax people, then some people will fall for it. Sure, people misidentify stuff all the time. Mundane things won't fool a lot of people all the time but if you "dress" something up to resemble something, of course, some people will mistake it for what you wanted it to look like.

I mean there are toy guns that look like the real thing.

Isn't that called entrapment?

blog.newsweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They went out of their way to set up lights in the sky so people would think it is a UFO. Then they say how gulliable people are? So based on this, ALL UFOS are fake, hoaxes? yeah, ok, whatever

Im not a crazy UFO nut, but I know someone who had a UFO experience with 3 other people. THe ufo flew over the car, followed the road, slowed and took off in another direction, gone. This was in the 50`s. The had perfect view of it, Saucer shaped craft with little windowlike openings, oh yeah , it was broad daylight so there was no mention of light. 3 of them are still around. They have told the story many times. One of them still experiences the fear when she says the story (a little emotional she is) I believe them.

anyways yeah, I think that is called entrapment.
no such thing as UFOs?. yeah funny. next they will say there is no God. or wait, the earth really is flat. we have round eyes so we see it as round.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am (or was in a previous incarnation) adept at identifying KNOWN military aircraft.

I have seen objects in the sky three times in my 50 years that defyed conventional explanation..... i.e. UFOs. Twice with my Bride, once as a child with my Mom and Dad.

If a group of people CHOOSE to intentionally mock up a "classic" UFO sighting, then the sow what they reap. They are frauds, and are preying upon those who desperately want to see what they know is there. We feel this in our core, that knowing, that certainty that what was once viewed was not terrestrial, or at least not human-made. Call me a dreamer, call me a flashback hippy, but never call me a fraud. I have seen what I have seen, and it has touched me and mine to our basic essence.

Every night. EVERY night, I find myself and Bride outside, looking at the Heavens....... wishing they would come again. Hoping for it, patiently waiting.

Those that would seek to "disinfo" the UFO-believing community by mocking up a sighting....... They are lower than cat turds, and brothers and sisters, a cat turd is pretty fleeting and unimportant, being buried by its bearer, and all.

I don't go 1/8 mile to the store without my camera. I missed it once. Never again.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
OK and they did release a video on the internet describing every thing

her are the videos on Google

part 1

part 2

and here how it appeared in the news and even they were interviewed

in the news

GOD i hate them for what they did

top topics

join