It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO mar31/09 streaks across calgary sky leaves a lot of people asking..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi Everyone.
I thought i would share this newscast from what appears to be a ufo sighting in calgary. I could not find a lot of info on the net about it but friends from calrgary were talking about it and its the talk of the town there so i thought i would share the news cast that i found on a simple google seach. i will try and post more info but it appears to be seen by a lot of people and leaving people asking, what was it!

video.aol.com...

[edit on 1-4-2009 by kurupt915]

[edit on 1-4-2009 by kurupt915]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

Did anyone happen to catch a video of this?

Sounds interesting.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey cool
Thanks for posting this.
I looked around and found this interview with a U of C researcher
www.youtube.com...

This seems to be happening a lot more

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kurupt915

Well it dont sound like space junk or metor , because if they blew up there would still be debris falling , right? cool find lot of witness

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yah i dont know why this is not getting more main stream media. I have been away from my pc but going to dig around tonight. ill keep you posted if my budz sends me stuff as well.
Never use to think twice about ufos now iam firm beliver and truth seeker
! Anways i have been seening some amazing things in the sky as well, a lot more lately. I got everyone around me looking up as well! HA. Sorry for the grammer see why i probably dont post much but love the readings and have been a lurker for years.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by kurupt915]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
reply to post by kurupt915

Well it dont sound like space junk or metor , because if they blew up there would still be debris falling , right? cool find lot of witness

Wrong.

If it were reentering space junk or a meteor, after it has ceased to be luminous, it would take just a few minutes to reach the ground falling at free fall speed. Most meteors completely "burn up" at between 90-100 km.

Larger ones cease to be luminous at around 40km since they are slowed down by the relatively dense atmosphere very quickly, and anything surviving then falls to earth without being luminous during the "dark flight" phase of it's entry to our atmosphere.

This does sound like a typical bright meteor. I wish people would stop over reacting. These things happen all the time. They are not occurring any more than usual, but people are noticing them more, especially people on sites like ATS, which you'd expect.

For those of you who are new to meteors, you might want to look through the guide I wrote here:
Seen a swift moving light in the sky? * Read this First*

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ya it might have been, but i have diffently seen some stuff that me a firm believer we are not the only ones.

www.google.com...

L8ter,

new topics

top topics

join