It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Die Granny, die.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hurry up and just fall over. Please. Do this world a favour and have that self-diagnosed stroke, seeing as you're a doctor after having read the Wikipedia article on blood pressure. You treat everyone like garbage, you are racist, you are sexist, you are the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. You have not worked a job for more than a month of your life. You have spat, trodden and beaten on your own flesh and blood. You care more about your television programs than your real family. Honestly, could you name any of your grandchildrens interests? I bet you could go on forever about "John & Kate Plus Eight". I called the show a waste of time, and that makes me ignorant? I don't know anything about how life and how family works? Screw you. While you're watching TV I'll be out on a stroll with the kids. I know, I know, you'd get on that 2k$ motorized cart that we bought at your request and come with us, but you can't miss a second of "The Biggest Loser". I guess it's more important than the rest of us.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by Spiderj]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Catfish

Would you really want her to read that?
No one is perfect and are responsible for their own actions in this life and whatever repercussions follow it.
Don't make one of yours wishing someone was dead.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
WOW, I don't know what to say, but sometimes vetting helps, now go hug granny, who knows what molds us into what we become, you don't want to become her, do you?

[edit on 053030p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

No, I really don't.. I just had to get the extremes of emotions out of my system somehow.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
reply to post by AccessDenied

No, I really don't.. I just had to get the extremes of emotions out of my system somehow.

understood. sometimes the steam builds up and you just gotta blow.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
...yeah...you gotta let that stuff out or it'll stew and stew making it that much harder to reach a point of peace with your family member...

...been there, done that...didn't talk to my father for 2 years...now we're as close as can be and I can't even imagine there was once a time I didn't love him as fully as I do now...

By all means feel it, let it flow out...just remember not to stay stuck in it...even if its just to put it and them aside so you can move forward less burdened.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Catfish

My uncle had told me of a relative who was so mean his kids feared him and would not visit him. He was in his 90s and lived in a nursing home, and his children and grandchildren refused to visit him because he was so mean. My uncle called him the meanest SOB who ever lived. There are such people who are so mean to their families, that they end up dying bitter and lonely. They bring it upon themselves. Catfish, there is nothing requiring you to visit or be near the old crone. Live your life, and let her stay mean and bitter. You owe it to yourself and your own family.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Catfish

Wow girl that is some pent up anger you're nursing there! I'ts usually mother-in-laws I always thought these sort of thoughts were directed at!But to feel this way about your own flesh and blood is sad.She really must be a terrible person.Try and chill out a bit----try some deep breaths.You can't pick your family.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've totally been there with mine. She played favorites big time, manipulated people, and has said and done a lot of hurtful things over the years... Then she had a massive stroke and is semi paralyzed and expected everyone who she was callous to over the years to come and help out so she wouldn't have to go into a home.

By the time that came around I was already and adult and ready to cut the ties with toxic people. All the medicine in the world has prolonged her life, but not the quality of it. She is now going through hell and taking everyone that chose to stick around with her. For me, taking that stand and removing people from my life has been a huge relief. I no longer need to vent the steam, I sleep a heck of a lot better, and not to mention no longer hear any harsh critisism from someone who can't even remember my name.

Come back to this thread whenever you need to let it out! xo

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Catfish

Couldn't you have just written all of that in a notebook or piece of paper, keeping it to yourself? There are other avenues of venting that do not include exposing your heart to the internet!

top topics

join