It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK UK Equivalent of "The View" calls for french style revolution.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I guess this happened about a week ago, but I only just caught up.

The ITV TV Show "Loose Women", is a similar format to "The View" in the USA, a group of women chat about current issues.

www.youtube.com...

Start at 6 minutes in.

As the voiceover says, this is a lightweight show, so that makes it even more interesting a presenter on there would call for such a thing. I think that shows how serious this problem is.

I don't know if more was said during the full show, this is just a clip, but Lynda Bellingham says:

"Look at the French revolution. Why are we sitting about all the time letting people like Gordon Brown walk roughshod over us? Let's have a revolution."

The audience applause shows what the people think...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hi there .., i'm glad people are taking to the streets and finally protesting, the bankers and governments have taken the pi*s too long, but people just let it happen, generations of children will be born into debt because of it all so i agree with her, i just hope people keep up the (non violent) pressure, keep protesting and more and more wake up to it all and join in.

Peace

satellite1

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"Look at the French revolution. Why are we sitting about all the time letting people like Gordon Brown walk roughshod over us? Let's have a revolution."

Media personalities are some of the shrewdest provocateurs on the planet.

Can't these people who applauded these clowns see them for what they are. Who employs these media personalities? The Rothschilds?

Create a problem, and offer people our solution

Of course their solution is also a problem in itself.

Unless I'm mistaken, it was the Illuminati who orchestrated the French revolution.

Why is the media encouraging the rapes, pillagery, destruction of property, and murder of the French Revolution of old, and not through peaceful tactics like strikes or legal action, distribution of pamphlets, changes to the political system, and yes, peaceful protests... Actions the PTB cannot possibly respond to using the excuse of 'keeping the peace
'

[edit on 1-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thank you for pointing out this program to me!

And I think I want a Moneygeddon t-shirt, don't you?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
Thank you for pointing out this program to me!

And I think I want a Moneygeddon t-shirt, don't you?

Hah, i quite liked the one with epic fail and the picture of mr brown.

I loved the presenters expression when the guy is trying to explain printing money, by comparing it to filling up a car with no gas.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Media personalities are some of the shrewdest provocateurs on the planet.

Can't these people who applauded these clowns see them for what they are. Who employs these media personalities? The Rothschilds?

Create a problem, and offer people our solution

Well, I don't think it's some big conspiracy, if there was foul play involved, I would expect it's just a play to populist emotion, a la Glenn Beck, but I have a feeling the woman in this is more serious. It's quite a serious thing to say really, we don't get people calling for revolution on TV everyday.

When middle aged, middle class, middle of the road people are starting to talk like the radicals on this site, I consider it interesting at the very least.

new topics

top topics

join