It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i captured a UFO on Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I was doing my usual sky watch, with my video camera, and noticed a moving object, it was round, and moving very quickly.

1- It was not blinking any colors or blinking at all.
2-It seemed to be a perfect circle and at times tumbling end over end, it may have just looked that way from the camera.
3-It was too low for a sattelite in my opinion because it was below some clouds and dissapeared in the middle of some clouds.

Im not sure what it is, i've never spotted a UFO before, but it seemed to be a kind of curved trajectory and it looks similar to the James Gilliland UFO Footage that Johnny and the rest of the crew filmed.

What do you guys think????

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I look forward to seeing your video.

have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

hey its up now my friend. def check it out and let me know what you think.
2nd line......

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
:BUMP: So any experts in this field would be greatly appreciated!!! If anyone can analyze the video, do anyhting with the lighting etc.. that would be great!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Interesting sighting!

Unfortunately there is not much else that can be added, the brightness of the light hides whatever it was.

So, at the moment, I can only add "keep looking"!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yeah what i find odd after looking at this video is the trajectory, it seems to do kind of an "s" curve....And arent all airplanes supposed to blink at night? I thought it was an FAA regulation? But thanks for stopping by ArMap, i plan on going out again tonight to see if i can capture anything.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Because you couldn't zoom in any closer, I can't see the tumbling, which was one of the things I was looking for. But in your OP, you mentioned that aspect, right? Because that is one of the interesting appearances ufos can take. One of the ones we saw, that had the huge red light masking its shape, that flew by across the road around the same height as the planes, soundlessly, recently had that tumbling characteristic to it.

I do have an opinion about siting crafts to begin with. Unless they're doing a massive flyover, or showing off to a large city like London, then even unstealthing so you can see them means something. I'd pay attention to your dreams, perhaps learn lucid dreaming, perhaps do some meditation, or even right out set the intention before sleep to remember everything each night, and to recall whatever is buried in your memories.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

well honestly. my intent going out and sky watching ithat night was to see a UFO. yeah the tumbling was a bit easier to see with my own eyes. I have had dreams of being on ships with ET's as well. So i dont know if they were flying over to say hey, but i cant rule out a sattelite completely yet, but it just seems to low to be that.

If you could elaborate on what you think is going on with my sighting in your opinion would be great. Thanks Mystiq!!!

Or what do you think them unstealthing for me means? if this is a UFO

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think what you've shot here is what a lot of people have been talking about in previous months on ATS. Some people call this sighting a "moving star".

There's been quite a few threads relating to this subject here on ATS. I've seen this object myself on at least three occasions, but this is the first time I've seen any footage captured on Video of this phenomena. Personally, I've come to the conclusion from what I've seen is a Satellite. I do have my doubts though, as I'm with you. I thought it looked too low to be a Satellite, but then it's impossible to determine the height of the object in the pitch black of night.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by paul76]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yeah i 've been hearing a lot about the moving stars. and im not going to say "ITS A UFO!!!" just because i cant confirm if it was a satellite, it was below some clouds, and above others. If anyone knows how to work heavens above, maybe we could see if anything was flying over Muncie, Indiana at 9 30 pm last night.
That would be very cool.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The ISS was passing overhead just past 9 pm according to heavens above.

At a magnitude of -2.2 it would shine through light cloud cover just as the moon does in the vid.

Edit : ISS path (notice it passes the moon just as in the video)

[edit on 4/1/2009 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The dreams are interesting. I think they were saying hi there, remember us!

Anyway, its a wake up call too. Probably you really can start to seek more of your memories. I have friends who have been made aware of involvement just this last year, and for it was when I saw Jim Spark's et script, that a whole of dots that had been kept in separate boxes came together, and then many sitings. I think they're waking people up.
For some reason I get a very strong feeling that this craft, as I did with the other one we saw, is one of the grey's, and theres a lot of disinfo about greys, while some are renegades, my experiences are with highly advanced people with integrity. Dr. Michael Wolf's interviews are good. Also on project camelot, look for Jim Sparks, and his one with Bill Holden which is very good. You might try looking at some et script online, starting with Jim Spark's one too.
They have a recognition protocol, to prevent you from falling in with the wrong group, because not every group has our best interests at heart and some are renegades.

Anyway, back to the, nothing to see, a moving reflection, a bird, its a bird, and other such nonsense talk I suppose. But to me this is et, giving you a personal siting.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

While I cannot say what it is, I can commend you on being quick enough to grab the vid camera and capturing this and even swtitching modes in hopes to clarify what you saw.

I have one somewhere on RATS of something I saw while I was trying to catch an eclipse awhile back, no eclipse but something I will probably wonder about for a long time.

Good job, whatever it is determined to be.

Keep that camera handy

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have to agree with some of the other posters here.
Many of us have been questioning what appears to me a strangely behaving star in the sky which many others keep insisting is either Venus, Jupiter or Betelgeuse.

You may just have video proof here that there is indeed something that is not a star traveling in our night sky.

Forgive me but I love clouds and I could not help but notice some really good faces in your night clouds. Kinda added to the creepy factor of the video.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
THANKS EAGLEWINGZ!!! hmmmmm interesting....this was probably after 9 30 i filmed this object....so it could be they might be a bit off and thats what i filmed? still not definate i guess. im not sure. It was below some clouds and above some others. i gotta figure it out! thanks so much though. another piece to the puzzle...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

HAHA i noticed the faces too! the stars were out in abundance last night and some really odd looking clouds as you can see.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Nice catch.

I don't see any stars in the vid, were there any visible while you were filming?

The object seems a little big to be a "star" but since there is no stars in the vid its hard to tell the size. Or it is just lower altitude than stars making it seem bigger.

This reminds me of something I saw last fall, I assumed it was a satellite. But, yours seems a little larger and lower to be a star. If its not ISS than...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

yes the stars were out just not in the direction of where i was filming. i was filming west when i captured that. my problem with the ISS is it was just too low! way too low. and it was going under clouds and above. im not saying it couldnt be the ISS, it just doesnt seem right to me. who knows, i'll be outside in about an hour to do more filming again, see if i can catch this elusive "star"...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
well i think eaglewingz is right on it. Seems to be the ISS. Darn.....Well i guess i'll keep trying!!! thakns for checking that out for me my friend!!! unless anyone else has any other ideas???

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
hey eagle - i checked the exact time i was outside and this was captured at 9 53-9 55....im not saying it isnt the ISS, but there is a possibiliy it may not be. Its really been bugging me all night, do you have any idea how fast the ISS would move??? and would it move a lot faster than planes and such??? thx again for your help!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join