It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison of the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I did a search and didn't find anything about it, so I hope this isn't a duplicate thread.

Check it out:
corrections.oregonafscme.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

"Look at that yard," said convicted robber Bernard Yarborough with genuine indignation, jerking a thumb toward a patch of grass smaller than most lawns. "That's not a yard. This place is more like a max." He would know. He spent most of the past 50-plus months at the maximum-security penitentiary in Salem: "the Walls" among inmates. "I'm used to the Walls, where you have more freedom."

Berndard Yarborough, you're a convicted felon. Serve your time, think of why you did wrong, and attempt to correct your life. I hope this prison consulted with Sheriff Joe on how to run a prison properly.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i spent 22 months in mrrc Metropolitan Remand and Reception Centre
sydney its basically the same 140 to a pod 70 to a yard pods never mixed so basically 70 inm8s maximum around you at all times only one door is retal biometric but all inmates are biometric scaned when entering visits retanal or leaving on the truck court another gaol this is usualy finger scan but is waiting on software the retanal scaners were there last year if you come to visit a prisoner there you will be retanal scaned it takes ages and the ques are big your hour vist can turn into a ten minute one quickly the gaol is moduled from us architechture i look at the the pelican bay gangster uni and think man those yard are big and fking awesome i can see it can get out of hand to easily

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
www.oregon.gov...

You can get more information from the website including how this prison looks.

Instead of one big yard, they have several smaller yards. This would make monitoring inmates much easier and safer for the guards.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What we can hope for is a commonwealth prison that doesnt fly into this known universe . the local indian has lands in a neighbouring universe , when he went there again back in the 1950's this planets local date time stamp the commonwealth launched KOA CHUD , the CHUD hit this planet in the 1980's during and evac of refugee's , it uncovered the now former canadian mafia .

the canadian mafia inclding local criminal indians were busy with land scams and prostitution , raqeteering is the charge . What is left now is the canadian terrorist , which is the new thing that shows up at the END of a modern planetary evac i assume the terrorist supported by CHUD and mk ultra types from Russia is a part of the probe . the probe is beeing sold to some rich sucker universes away , they now buyer wants to own this here planet " GEEZ thanks again russia we LIEk your KKK lost guys . "

The indian has crooks at home in this universe , they must have scatted in the 1950's when the army flew to support thier land they own in a neighbouring universe that hosts the commonwealth and the KOA types . having the commonwealth CHUD here is war between the commonwealth and canada , war anywhere in this known universe and the commonwealth must surrender and leave this known universe because they used OUR planets here to attack the indian resident who is leaving as a refugee in the near future when possible . the indian is over here on this planet so is much of what canada was because the animals do not understand WHy wer are fighting another guys war .

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnstnpilot
What we can hope for is a commonwealth prison that doesnt fly into this known universe . the local indian has lands in a neighbouring universe , when he went there again back in the 1950's this planets local date time stamp the commonwealth launched KOA CHUD , the CHUD hit this planet in the 1980's during and evac of refugee's , it uncovered the now former canadian mafia .

the canadian mafia inclding local criminal indians were busy with land scams and prostitution , raqeteering is the charge . What is left now is the canadian terrorist , which is the new thing that shows up at the END of a modern planetary evac i assume the terrorist supported by CHUD and mk ultra types from Russia is a part of the probe . the probe is beeing sold to some rich sucker universes away , they now buyer wants to own this here planet " GEEZ thanks again russia we LIEk your KKK lost guys . "

The indian has crooks at home in this universe , they must have scatted in the 1950's when the army flew to support thier land they own in a neighbouring universe that hosts the commonwealth and the KOA types . having the commonwealth CHUD here is war between the commonwealth and canada , war anywhere in this known universe and the commonwealth must surrender and leave this known universe because they used OUR planets here to attack the indian resident who is leaving as a refugee in the near future when possible . the indian is over here on this planet so is much of what canada was because the animals do not understand WHy wer are fighting another guys war .

You my friend need medical help.

Back on subject.
These people are criminals and when found guilty all rights should be waived. They should be put in cages till their time is served. They should only be given enough food to sustain life and have no form of entertainment. If Prisons were "Real Prisons" it would detour most of the minor criminal activity. People should be terrified of going there.

top topics

join