It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra is CRAZY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I will attempt to keep this post as succinct as possible. I became aware of conspiracy theories regarding UFO's/UAPs, Government influence, the Zionist agenda, Rothschilds et al around the age of 12 or 13. I was exposed to the x-files (TV show) and various other frightening ET media since I can remember. I can't tell if my recurring childhood nightmares were just the product of an overactive imagination or something else. I vividly remember 'dreams' involving sterotypical grays, immobility, and unimaginable terror.

One particular event strikes me as so un-dream like and real that I question it to this day. I fell asleep with my mother in her bed, I believe I was 4 or 5. I remember waking up, and looking up through the skylight. I saw a circular craft with yellow-white lights along the leading edge and a red light in the center silently fly slowly over the skylight.

I was instantly filled with terror. I attempted to wake my mother, but it was as if I was stuck in some sort of thick medium. Everything was in slow motion, I also could not speak, although my mouth was open and it felt as if I was yelling. It gets very vague from here but I remember 3 humanoid entities enter the room, at this point I believe I hid under the covers. I have no further recollection of the event or the day after.

Couple this with unbelievable coincidences in my personal experience, I am constantly left with a nagging sense that there is much more than I see, taste, feel, hear. I don't know what this material world is all about....but damn...those dreams felt so real..

The so-called "elite" look like a bunch of humans to me. I hope all of us can reach a global consensus on what to do with our incredibly corrupt neo-facist world government. Or maybe Jesus will come back, IDGAF really, just so long as these thugs in suits get what's coming to them. Seriously humanity, warfare?

ARE WE SO STUPID AS TO INVEST BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN "DEFENSE" WHEN WE ALL COULD BE LIVING IN SPLENDOR AND HARMONY FLYING AROUND IN SVTOL MACHINES GUIDED BY GPS HIGHWAY IN THE SKY FOR CHIRSTS SAKE. Nope, we use our technology so we can guide a tomahawk cruise missile within 30 inches of its target of women and children. HOORAY FOR HUMANITY!

It's a damn shame that were so blind as to kill ourselves and cause pain and suffering. If I had my way, everyone implicated in these plots would never see the light of day again. A life sentence in a small, cold, concrete box, with thin gruel for food sounds like a good third dimensional punishment to me. God knows these bastards in suits deserve it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I see your point - you are not from here either.

How naive is to think, that all who are using human bodies, are humans like others? In every rule there is exception, you seems to be one of them - as I am too - "We know what humans are, and we know what we are not..."

We are observers - "Tomorrows Childrens" - and be always ready to make your report from down here.

Dont try to be human - just try to learn what they are - observe their minds - keep your eye on nature, history and filosophy, in their successes and in their faults at every scale. We are using human bodies, because its neccessary when we live in earth time frames, what really is impossible to our orgins - what we really are.

Welcome to ATS, and good luck with your posts - you finally have find some of us from this exellent forum in "Tellus - Terra"

[edit on 1-4-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting post/s guys,
you're both obviously tied together in some way or form,
Just like the January wolf from Anglo-Saxon times.
Ah well they do say we all have a Doppelganger!

new topics

join