It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth, Light & Dark and the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My name is Magus... Hello to the people here on ATS. I like your community you have established here. Its a bit of a laugh for my type. I'll be short in my lets say explanation for whomever whishes to stumble upon this here pasage...
I was born(or rather created) into a heritage of Nephilian blood. These types of people are the decendants of "fallen angels" from centuries ago,
In reallity they were nothing more than alien life forms that had benevolent powers all from the heritage of the light...however since they posessed powers unknown to mankind they over time became...corrupt through one way or another.(Satan comes to mind)
These demons then stole Earth for their own advantage and over time they became compleatly dark and evil. Since they were kicked out of the good part of the universe and now they want entry into heaven just like the humans they think just that because they have been repenting that now after all these ages they will be allowed to enter. Whatever maybe some can.
Fast forward to present time, its almost upon us the time of the arival of judgment. Soon the planet will enter a part of the universe that will rase our powers it will make us somewhat like the anchients with great powers and we will be able to master time and space. However this can only happen if you are a light bringer or are a benevolent soul.
Another good way to picture this is to think of the anime cartoon Dragon Ball Z. Sayans are the light bringers while the aliens that attack Earth are the Drak forces. The powers that these beings posess are the powers that will unlock.
I happen to be of Nephilian blood however I want to ascend too but I am a sinner I want to be free but I am bound by the Matrix. There is no end for it thats why war is inevitable the dark vs light many will die, hopefully I can brake from the matrix and be free during the conflict then I will help the light bringers to fight the dark forces.
I can explain more if any wish to understand.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magus of Truth
I like your community you have established here.
Its a bit of a laugh for my type.

Hey, laugh away then

Try to understand that you will not be taken seriously after that statement...

Good luck

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, so any proof that your of this special blood line?

any evidence of your afterlife theories?

any thing at all besides a story were you mock us normal ATS members, while stating your special, and in the know?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I take it school's out this week?

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Could you enlighten ATS how you came to these conclusions? Whom is your source for knowing the pretensed chaotic future you say we will endeavor?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Please, please try to understand what I ment to say is that its all truth here but alot of people take it as laughs...
Try to understand me I am very different from what you think
When I say it makes me laugh it makes me happy. Thats what I meant when I said I like this community.
I guess I have proof, what kind of proof are you looking for?( This is the part that makes me laugh that I was refering to)
There are no afterlife theories that you speek of I am not sure what you were refering to? please explain more.
I mock no one and I finished school some years ago.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I came to these conclusions... beacuse its time. Its time for me to bring light forth and step away from the dark. You speek to me like you have no understanding of the world. I am a dark one, the way I get my information is universal its from a dark force but I can still communicate this information to anyone.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
are you serious guy lmao you guess you have proof? what is it you went to a doctor who just so happened to have from what your saying i dont believe this but some doctor who has ancient nephilim samples that he compared your blood and genetic materials to which just so happened to have some similarities or did some old lady tell you your father was an angel when she meant he was really nice for walking her across the street.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Magus of Truth

I really think it is time to find out new terms instead of "LIght ones" and "Dark Ones". The terms are much too merged with missunderstandings and are bound to create more missunderstandings as they are used.

What I mean is, there are alot of "Dark Ones" in the World, that are goodness personified, and alot of "Light-beings" that are purely evil. For instance; a "Dark corner-dwelling" Goth could in this way easily be labeled as a "Dark One", as something BAD, although that person might be true goodness, and therefore, be "fought" by a bunch of people that have got it all wrong.

See? Therefore, I feel it is of high importance to find other terms.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
HAHAHA wen't to a doctor THATS a good one.
Nephilians interbreed thousands of years ago. Now in the present day they look like any human except for the genetically stronger ones, those poses powerfull strength and look huge compared to a regular humans. My father has nothing to do with this I get the heritage from my mothers side.
Only proof I have is my "body" I have some qualitys regular humans don't posess.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I see what you mean Nightchild, however there is always 2 sides of the coin. No other way of putting it. I hope you understand what I am talking about I am on the dark side the evil force binds me however I do not wish for it to be so however I am under the control of the matrix and only after the transition will I understand and see if I can truly swich to the light side and become benevolent.
Its almost like in your explanation, however I am telling you my side of the coin.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes, I understand what you are saying- to an extent. What I am a bit uncertain of, is whether you classify yourself as bad because of your doings and actions, or if you consider yourself such because of your bloodline?

If it is because of your bloodline, I hope you do see that in that case, the whole Humanity, or perhaps rather; "Earthlings", could be considered bad, as it is safe to say that no bloodline has ever been without bad interference in some way or another.

In that case, You should judge yourself by your actions- not by your heritance.
If your actions and intentions and Heart is good, then so are you, regardless of the History of your Blood and your heritance backwards.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Not that simple. I dont like to talk about the whole humanity beacuse thats a subject we can not debate anything about we would need every single person to confess who they are, and we truly dont know what their intentions are.
Those who in past lives did good and brought forth light, their children are born good and have that light in them it does not go away.
Some are born to the light beacuse of other benevolent souls. Others are born towards the dark. Beacuse of my bloodline I am controlled thats what makes me an evil one. However since some time ago my intentions became to pass to the light side however this is not easy because I am controlled to some point. I hope I can be considered a light one when "judgment" is passed, then I will hopefully be freed from the control. Then I can truly porve from my own will or heart that I can become a benevolent being from my own actions.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
no disrespect bro, but your the result of pop culture, and your own imagination. Which is cool I would not trust anyone unless they had a vice, or were a lil mad. As far as the topic of your thread, I am in agreement. without the two sides of the sphere reality, life, or time would not be in the constraints of emptiness. As far as proclaiming your part of the deception tells me your not. if you were part of the fallen angels you would not have admitted to it, because you would be evil, and evil always never reveals its face unless it gains something. Yet then again we live in a time where evil believes it can reveal itself, with religious establishments crumbling morally and benevolently I suppose your existence is understandably understood by me. I guess my next question would be. What's your point? Are you waiting for a loud and clear calling from your master?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

Thats the whole thing Adrifter, mabey this whole pop culture is the evil that binds me yet every day I try and fight it however I am stuck in a way i can't even describe it. How do you know what I am? what tells you that I am not part of this deception...if I am not then I shall simply not be writing this... what I hope to gain is my freedom from control. I hope there is a call and I do not answer to it.

new topics

top topics

join