It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Grand Jury indicts Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I found this on LibertyPost.org, but it is originally posted on World Net Daily site.
It is long, so please go to url links in article. I am only posting a small part here. These People are serious. This is an important read.
Milkmaid

Title: CITIZEN GRAND JURY INDICTS OBAMA: GROUPS IN 20 MORE STATES REVIEWING ELIGIBILITY CLAIMS
Source: World Net Daily EXCLUSIVE!
URL Source: www.worldnetdaily.com... fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93481
Published: Mar 31, 2009
Author: BOB UNRUH
Post Date: 2009-04-01 09:04:53 by blackhorse
Ping List: *Illegal Aliens-Action Alert*

BORN IN THE USA? Citizen grand jury indicts Obama Groups in 20 more states reviewing eligibility claims

Posted: March 31, 2009 8:35 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Orly Taitz President Obama has been named in dozens of civil lawsuits alleging he is not eligible to be president, with one man even filing a criminal complaint alleging the commander-in-chief is a fraud, and now a citizen grand jury in Georgia has indicted the sitting president.

The indictment delivered to state and federal prosecutors yesterday is one of the developments in the dispute over Obama's eligibility to be president under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that presidents be "natural born" citizens.

Orly Taitz, a California attorney working on several of the civil actions, also announced she has filed another Quo Warranto case in the District of Columbia, where, she told WND, the statutes acknowledge that procedure.

The Quo Warranto claim essentially calls on Obama to explain by what authority he has assumed the power of the presidency.

(Story continues below)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i say let them go for it. One of two things will happen:

1.) It'll be discovered he really is a citizen and all these people will have to shut up about it

2.) It'll be discovered he's not a citizen, and we'll have another election to elect someone else that needs to be questioned

Either way, all it'll due is breed more stupidity from the moronic masses.

Atleast that gives ATS political boards something to talk about.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
actually, we wouldn't elect someone new, one of two things would happen:
(assuming hes proven to not be a natural born citizen)

Vice President Joe Biden would take over.

Or McCain and the GOP would argue since he was never eligible in the first place, the votes were void.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankanight13
actually, we wouldn't elect someone new, one of two things would happen:
(assuming hes proven to not be a natural born citizen)

Vice President Joe Biden would take over.

Or McCain and the GOP would argue since he was never eligible in the first place, the votes were void.

well, that could be...but we dont' know for sure...

i assume, with the type of society we have today (neurotic, ignorant, and easily flustered)

you'd have to have a new election.

But, i guess we'll never know, since every government document that exists on Obama show's he's eligible.

The far right just does not want to drop it.

But let them continue to beat that drum. Every stroke of that drum stick is going to increase the amount of criticism they receive when it's revealed that, once again (no surprise) they're wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
WND
, have to take this with a grain of salt.

Especially when it's "a WND EXCLUSIVE"!

Citizen grand jury indicts Obama

"I took it upon myself to find as many patriots as I could across the state, for the purpose of seating 25 for a grand jury," he said.

Over the weekend the jurors took sworn testimony from several sources, including Taitz, and then generated an indictment that later was forwarded to the U.S. attorney, the state attorney general and others in law enforcement across the state.

Swensson cites on his website as authority for the grand jury the Magna Carta, the bill of rights that formed the foundation of British common law on which U.S. law is based.

He said the members were chosen, sworn in and observed all of the rules of procedure. Swensson declined to elaborate on the specific allegations about Obama, telling WND that remains confidential at this point because of the possibility of a prosecution.

I get it, this guy gets 25 people together, they all decide to indict Obama, then they mail out THEIR indictment to the State and US Attorney's!

What a plan!

Is that all it takes to indict someone?

I guess it's kinda like when you were a kid and played "house" or something.

What is a "Citizen Grand Jury" anyway?

[edit on 4/1/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
if the CFR/NWO/TC/Bilderbergs want him gone then he will be gone.. its that simple

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here is a video on this topic...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If obama has nothing to hide, why doesn't he just produce the requested documentation? The fact that he has yet to do so is VERY suspicious. He promised transparency in government, and yet he's still holding out on this. I say indict him, make him make good on at least one of his campaign promises.

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

He already has.
And no sooner than he released it, people called it fake.

It's not fake, State Offices in Hawaii said so.

This will go on forever, until the end of time, because there are people out there who hate this man enough, that they will refuse to let it go, even if Obama wraps his birth certificate around his fist, and knocks their lights out with it.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If memory serves, he released a COLB which (correct me if i'm wrong) isn't the same as a birth certificate. And more to the point, other documents have been requested besides his birth certificate which he hasn't produced either. Again, if he has nothing to hide, just release the documents. thanks for the reply, Fremd.

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What is funny is those that don't believe Obama is eligible won't stop. It doesn't matter what evidence is presented. These people will claim it's false.

Let's see, the supreme court

Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve MSNBC

Supreme Court rejects Obama citizenship case Politico.com

Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve Chicago Tribune

But I guess if the highest court in the land isn't enough for some people. Nothing will be.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I'm still wondering what a "Citizens Grand Jury" is!

And they held this thing on a weekend!

How many court systems in this country have you EVER heard of working on a weekend!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
What is funny is those that don't believe Obama is eligible won't stop. It doesn't matter what evidence is presented. These people will claim it's false.

Let's see, the supreme court

Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve MSNBC

Supreme Court rejects Obama citizenship case Politico.com

Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve Chicago Tribune

But I guess if the highest court in the land isn't enough for some people. Nothing will be.

and to further that, the very same people say the Supreme court is immortal and all - wise when they say handguns aren't banned

but when they say Obama is eligible, suddenly the supreme court is in on the gig

it's called hypocrisy, and the right wing is build on it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What I think will happen is, if this is really a right vs left thing, is that the real powers that be behind each side will strike a deal to allow Obama to remain. Its all business in this scenario; the "right" is leveraging Obama's birth to regain some power lost in the election, or else they are threatening to expose him to outright destroy the left, and the "left" is exacting revenge for the fixed elections that stole the White House away in the last two elections. The outcome will be that both sides will tone it down and perhaps current events will normalize.

Just a thought.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
what we need to do is get the puppet masters out of there, because they will keep getting new puppets no matter how many times we get rid of them

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Darth_Prime]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

If Obama was not a US citizen, don't you think the Republicans would have been on that like flies on [snip]?

McCain would have had a field day with that screaming it from every town hall coast to coast.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I still don't see what's wrong with asking for more than one form of ID. When i go to a store and pay with a check, i'm required to provide 2 forms of identification. JUST TO PAY WITH A CHECK! This guy wants me to recognize him as the leader of my country, i say he should be required to release all documents pertaining to him and his alter ego, Barry. And by the way, i'm not a republican and i've been saying the same of all presidents for years.

TheAssociate

new topics

top topics

join