It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - UFO Hunters Show - April 1, 2009 - Greys Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
ok so, why didnt they try to sequence the father's dna again

like, 900 yrs is nothing to pull dna from, especially from that much bone

is it actually accepted that the machine can't recognize the fathers dna?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonandStar
Anywhere on the net where we(non-us) can watch recorded episodes?
Thanx.

Yes, here are some links.

History Channel UFO Hunters Site

Assorted UFO Hunters clips on Youtube

(This youtube member has posted the episodes "Alien Fallout" "Area 51 Revealed" and "Secret Underground Bases.")

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Anyone watch it last night? I fell asleep waiting to see ghosts on Ghost Hunters, and missed UFO Hunters, darn! Does anyone know a link to see it online?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonandStar
Anywhere on the net where we(non-us) can watch recorded episodes?
Thanx.

You can try iTunes or Hulu. Though I am not sure how soon episodes are posted after they air.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Did anyone else find the resemblance of the sculpted star childs skull to this alleged fake alien picture
?

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I did not mean to imply the abduction and alien encounters is a bad idea. I was worried the show would just have a sensationalistic look at a very controversial subject. It started off slow, but picked up with the Starchild skull. I like how that has created a lot of discussion here, as I found that part of the show to be intriguing. I also like it they have a good skeptic, as Ted seemed more comfortable with the ideas espoused. I like the show to be balanced and have someone there to ask the questions that some in the audience may be thinking.

The Starchild skull is a fascinating anomaly. It was shown to have a brain capacity of 200 cc more than a regular skull. At the end of the episode, the completed model looked very much like the aliens that Travis Walton encountered during his abduction. (His second book published in 1997 has an artist's rendering of the aliens he saw.) I am not saying the skull is an alien hybrid, but I look forward to more research on it.

Whether or not one believes the subject shown, the show was a fascinating hour to watch. I was entertained and informed, and that is more than most other shows do nowadays.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Finally caught the 2nd USO episode - now that was fairly impressive.

If more of their shows were like that we could actually make some progress.

They frankly won't be able to really do many scientific tests - since most sightings are cold cases - but the more recent Texas UFO case episode was a decent success imho.

Shows on Dulce and Area 51 and "Grays" might as well be shows on "Reptillians" - they are going to be all speculation with very little verification.

Still, the show is far from an embarassment, although the old guy is a total nutcase - but at least he is a well informed nutcase.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join