It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know Who is Responsible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
911 Missing Links - The Definitive Truth About 911.

Officially released on 8/18/2008.
911 MISSING LINKS is the first film to expose the identity of the criminals responsible for 911.

This documentary contains the definitive truth about 911. Created from investigations by agents, analysts and assets of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency and Intelligence sectors of the United States Armed Forces who are still Loyal to America. Also utilizing evidence from Foreign Intelligence organizations, local law enforcement agencies and independent investigators, 911 Missing Links goes where no other 911 Documentary has yet dared to go.

You will also learn why even the most popular movies on the subject have failed to address the evidence presented in this film and why different factions of the 911 truth movement constantly bog any real progress down by bickering among themselves because the facts will make it abundantly clear that the so-called 9/11 "Truth" movement has also been infiltrated and is ultimately controlled by the same criminal group who masterminded the attacks.

As they say, 'If you want to control the dissenters, you lead the dissent.'

Google Video Link

[edit on 4/1/2009 by sp00n1]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
starred and flagged will return to watch this movie a little later due to it being 2 hour long...looks very interesting since people in our goverment made this

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A simple search would have revealed this video to have been posted quite awhile ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

911 MISSING LINKS is the first film to expose the identity of the criminals responsible for 911.

From a credible source: Holocaust denier, Jew hater Michael Delaney.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Originally posted by sp00n1

From a credible source: Holocaust denier, Jew hater Michael Delaney.

i never watched the earlier posted video link....

but from your reply, i can safely deduce that 'Mossad' is the revealed culprit....
so i won't spend my time on the video link, thank-you

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

i never watched the earlier posted video link....

but from your reply, i can safely deduce that 'Mossad' is the revealed culprit....
so i won't spend my time on the video link, thank-you

I watched 10min and, yes apparently "Mossad" was the culprit.

A little slanted, and I somehow got through the music and mono toned narrater.

Chow

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I'm glad you were able to make up your mind from watching one video. Thanks! Now we can all go back to sleep.

There's certainly evidence to suggest Mossad were involved. However, a documentary like this, hysterical and finger-wagging, is only going to put people off.

And "involved" is not the same as "responsible".

new topics

top topics

join