It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They pretended to be Jews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ive been doing some research into the history of the Rothchilds and stumbled across this web site that claims some, not all, Jews at the top are in fact, not Jews, and are really "Sabbateans" a cult of Satanists, the cult of the All Seeing Eye. Yea, I guess it was fate I should find this.

"Either convert to Islam or die." This was the choice the Turkish Sultan put to Sabbatai Zevi, self-proclaimed Jewish "Messiah" in 1666.

By only pretending to convert, Zevi resorted to a common practice. But Zevi was not an ordinary Jew. He led a popular heresy, based on a satanic strain of Cabalism. The rabbis had denounced him and his followers.

After his "conversion," over a million followers, who later included financiers like the Rothschilds, imitated his example. But they didn't just pretend to be Muslims or Christians. They pretended to be Jews as well.

Through infiltration, stealth and cunning, this invisible network has come to rule us all. Forty-one years after Shabbatai Zevi's death, in 1717, they would infiltrate Masonry guilds in England and establish Freemasonry.... [Zevi's successor] Jacob Frank would have a great impact on the inner core of Freemasonry known as the Illuminati, formed in 1776. Freemasonry would become the hidden force behind events like the [American, French and Russian] revolutions, the creations of the U.N. & Israel, both World Wars (including the Holocaust!), and the assassinations of the Kennedy brothers who, together with their father, tried to thwart the efforts of the network on American soil.

Sabbatean/Frankists, also referred to as the "Cult of the All-Seeing Eye" (look on the back of your one dollar bill to begin to understand their influence in YOUR life), are political and religious chameleons. They are everywhere...there is power. They are the good guys AND the bad guys. The World War Two era is a prime example. The following leaders were members of the "Cult of the All-Seeing Eye" (Sabbatean/Frankists): Franklin D. Roosevelt; Winston Churchill; Adolph Hitler; Eugenio Pacelli (Pope Pius XII); Francisco Franco; Benito Mussolini; Hirohito and Mao Tse-Tung."

For more information, please follow the link
www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I see this as propaganda reporting on the part of your sourced site......not you.
Not all that is written is true
Not all truth is written...

Peace..

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Cool it's Clifford Shack again. 'Hitler was a Rothschild, Stalin was a Rothschild, maybe they were cousins etc.etc.' Strangely, his stuff appears to be online all the year round and not just today.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Honestly, the best summary of what is going on in this world was summed up in the horror movie the Exorcist. At the beginning of the movie, when the idol was found, the priest said something to the effect of "Evil against evil." I think that sums up the world's situation since WW2.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hi All Seeing Eye,

I received your U2U regarding my Annunaki post and thank you to you too

Unfortunately I cannot reply personally, because I haven't posted 20 posts yet. I do have some very interesting material on the subject...if you want, i can email them to you.

Regards,
Odette

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I find it unlikey though its true the modern incarnation of the cult has a lot of influence in certain circles, their current Rebbe is hardly a man to inspire great deeds from his followers.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
People, people, there is something to do this. Does it not strike you as odd that the elite in this world have bloodlines that go back to Sumeria? That the elite are involves in some kind of satanic organization which worship Sumerian deities? That the elite are involved in child-traffiking for satantic rituals. That their deity is a serpent being, that also happens to be well known as an ET race today as the Draconians.

Connect the dots. The truth is stranger than fiction.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just because their is an elite power structure does not make them either satan worshipper or followers of sabbat zevi.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Just because their is an elite power structure does not make them either satan worshipper or followers of sabbat zevi.
I believe you are correct, but when these global dictators, owners, act as such it must make you wonder. The old saying "Birds of a feather, stick together" defiantly comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Judaism is a belief system, not a race. There are very few modern Jews who could trace their ancestry to Abraham. It is a spiritual kingdom today, and people like the Rothschild’s are of the synagogue of Satan.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
25 year update.

Well, the premise appears to be valid.

Turns out, the Imposter Jews are actually Canaanites, who pretended to be Jews, and continue to this day. As it turns out, they are the backbone of Satan's rule.

DNA from the Bible's Canaanites lives on in modern Arabs and Jews

x.com...

edit on AMMondayMonday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago05210 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Christians (Jew and gentile) are Abraham's seed—spiritual Israel.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise. (Galatians 3:28-29 ESV)

For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God. (Romans 2:28-29 ESV)

Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called "the uncircumcision" by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands-- remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit. (Ephesians 2:11-22 ESV)

For even those who are circumcised do not themselves keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh. But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. For neither circumcision counts for anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation. And as for all who walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God. (Galatians 6:13-16 ESV)

"'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. (Revelation 2:9 ESV)

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. (Revelation 3:9 ESV)

For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh. They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen. But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but "Through Isaac shall your offspring be named." This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. (Romans 9:3-8 ESV)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Thy Name is LEGION . Less Human than Human .

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I know nothing about the Rothchilds, only rumors.

My Eye of Providence All Seeing Eye avatar is nothing more than a multifaceted representation of a variety of protective measures of a Benevolent Nature, and not meant to be considered Satanic in any way shape or form.

It's complicated symbolism, and many groups get unfairly targeted by the use of this imagery in a positive sense.

Could not the Rothchilds be just another family caught up in rumor and speculation by folks connecting the dots with pins and lines of strings?

As a Christian woman, I try not to judge and heresy and gossip only adds to the power of the Prince of Lies and Dark Designs in the quest to pit Nation against Nation and Man against Man.

(Or Woman for that matter, as we are an Equal Opportunity Employer)

As for this bloodthirsty militant, I can see why he was denounced by the Priesthood Elders.
edit on 2/24/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I know nothing about the Rothchilds, only rumors.

My Eye of Providence All Seeing Eye avatar is nothing more than a multifaceted representation of a variety of protective measures of a Benevolent Nature, and not meant to be considered Satanic in any way shape or form.

It's complicated symbolism, and many groups get unfairly targeted by the use of this imagery in a positive sense.

Could not the Rothchilds be just another family caught up in rumor and speculation by folks connecting the dots with pins and lines of strings?

As a Christian woman, I try not to judge and heresy and gossip only adds to the power of the Prince of Lies and Dark Designs in the quest to pit Nation against Nation and Man against Man.

(Or Woman for that matter, as we are an Equal Opportunity Employer)

As for this bloodthirsty militant, I can see why he was denounced by the Priesthood Elders.

Umm, were you replying to another post? Poster? Or just generally commenting.

To answer you Rothchilds comments, no. they are not just another family.

For one, they are associates to known Satanists. And another, the richest family on the planet, bar none. They control virtually all banking as well. They are the powers that be.

Now for a bit of ancient history.

Prior to the Great Flood the ruling elite are shown with either enlarged skulls or head gear that covered a large skull. Science is now Identifying the large skulls as Homo Capensis, a genetic separate human species. It can also be inferred they have separate, different instincts and drives. So it is not surprising to find Large skulls in the Rothchilds family.

Jesus pointed out that the Pharisees were quite evil, self centered and of the Synagogue of Satan. Pharisees literally translates to "separate ones". If you read genesis the lord(Baal) gave protection and cover to the Canaanites. And the Land Jesus lived in was prior, Canaan. He, most likely was dealing with Canaanites. The large sculled Canaanites who wore large head covers, and most likely, Homo Capensis, the Separate Ones. The "Mark of Cain" is the larger skulls.

No. They are a family of Homo Capensis/Canaanites..

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Umm, were you replying to another post? Poster? Or just generally commenting.

Just a general comment.

Like I said, I know little to nothing about the Rothchild's or any conspiracies related to them outside of speculation and conspiracy theory. All I know is they are a banking family that goes back a long way, and were responsible for financing the Suez Canal.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Who are the real Jews then?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Does it matter ?
A more important question,
WHO are the "Fallen" ?
- those that say that they are entitled
- those that say that they have the power above
the universal One God of ALL creation,
erroneously saying they alone represent God.
- the 'shining' star
- the ones' wanting to be on a pedestal
replacing God
- Ones' who nefariously say that 'honor'
is based on blood lines.
-those that worship themselves.
- Ones' that focus on the material world.
- the capital of exporting and trading in diamonds,
Yet there are NO diamonds in israel, but blood-
diamonds exploited from others.
- those that lie, exploit
-The Anti-Christ
Soooo, tell us again, WHO are the Fallen ? ? ?

edit on 7-3-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Who are the real Jews then?

Excellent Question!!

The oldest and most complete Old Testament Bible is held by Ethiopian Jews.

Ethiopian Bible is the oldest and complete bible on earth

The history of the Jews in Ethiopia refers to people in Ethiopia who practice Judaism or have Jewish ancestry. This history goes back millennia. The largest Jewish group in Ethiopia is the Beta Israel, also known as Ethiopian Jews. Offshoots of the Beta Israel include the Beta Abraham and the Falash Mura, Ethiopian Jews who were converted to Christianity, some of whom have reverted to Judaism. Addis Ababa is home to a small community of Adeni Jews. Chabad also maintains a presence in Addis Ababa.

History of the Jews in Ethiopia

There are four major problems come with this view. First, Summerfield, like other proponents of the traditional theory, ignores the larger picture; that is the religion of the Beta Israel “seemed to have broad equivalences with practices of the wider Jewish world, except they did not know Hebrew or the Talmud or follow post biblical practices such as the Chanukah” as Quirin (2010, p. 5) admits.

Evidence mounts of ancient Jewish roots of Beta Israel Ethiopian Jewry

And in that is the key. The lack of knowledge of the Talmud. They predate the time where the Talmud was introduced to the people of Judea. And I suspect the Talmud was part of the Canaanite religion, hence, creating the imposter Jews..

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This little video explains a lot about the Rothschilds and their Machiavellian tricks to become the richest family in Europe and later in the world.

They perfectly indoctrinated their successors to follow the teaching of "money is power", adding under their control the media, press and cinema, they understood perfectly that also "information is power."

Very interesting and not too long.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join