It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They pretended to be Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ive been doing some research into the history of the Rothchilds and stumbled across this web site that claims some, not all, Jews at the top are in fact, not Jews, and are really "Sabbateans" a cult of Satanists, the cult of the All Seeing Eye. Yea, I guess it was fate I should find this.

"Either convert to Islam or die." This was the choice the Turkish Sultan put to Sabbatai Zevi, self-proclaimed Jewish "Messiah" in 1666.

By only pretending to convert, Zevi resorted to a common practice. But Zevi was not an ordinary Jew. He led a popular heresy, based on a satanic strain of Cabalism. The rabbis had denounced him and his followers.

After his "conversion," over a million followers, who later included financiers like the Rothschilds, imitated his example. But they didn't just pretend to be Muslims or Christians. They pretended to be Jews as well.

Through infiltration, stealth and cunning, this invisible network has come to rule us all. Forty-one years after Shabbatai Zevi's death, in 1717, they would infiltrate Masonry guilds in England and establish Freemasonry.... [Zevi's successor] Jacob Frank would have a great impact on the inner core of Freemasonry known as the Illuminati, formed in 1776. Freemasonry would become the hidden force behind events like the [American, French and Russian] revolutions, the creations of the U.N. & Israel, both World Wars (including the Holocaust!), and the assassinations of the Kennedy brothers who, together with their father, tried to thwart the efforts of the network on American soil.

Sabbatean/Frankists, also referred to as the "Cult of the All-Seeing Eye" (look on the back of your one dollar bill to begin to understand their influence in YOUR life), are political and religious chameleons. They are everywhere...there is power. They are the good guys AND the bad guys. The World War Two era is a prime example. The following leaders were members of the "Cult of the All-Seeing Eye" (Sabbatean/Frankists): Franklin D. Roosevelt; Winston Churchill; Adolph Hitler; Eugenio Pacelli (Pope Pius XII); Francisco Franco; Benito Mussolini; Hirohito and Mao Tse-Tung."

For more information, please follow the link
www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I see this as propaganda reporting on the part of your sourced site......not you.
Not all that is written is true
Not all truth is written...

Peace..

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Cool it's Clifford Shack again. 'Hitler was a Rothschild, Stalin was a Rothschild, maybe they were cousins etc.etc.' Strangely, his stuff appears to be online all the year round and not just today.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Honestly, the best summary of what is going on in this world was summed up in the horror movie the Exorcist. At the beginning of the movie, when the idol was found, the priest said something to the effect of "Evil against evil." I think that sums up the world's situation since WW2.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hi All Seeing Eye,

I received your U2U regarding my Annunaki post and thank you to you too

Unfortunately I cannot reply personally, because I haven't posted 20 posts yet. I do have some very interesting material on the subject...if you want, i can email them to you.

Regards,
Odette

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I find it unlikey though its true the modern incarnation of the cult has a lot of influence in certain circles, their current Rebbe is hardly a man to inspire great deeds from his followers.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
People, people, there is something to do this. Does it not strike you as odd that the elite in this world have bloodlines that go back to Sumeria? That the elite are involves in some kind of satanic organization which worship Sumerian deities? That the elite are involved in child-traffiking for satantic rituals. That their deity is a serpent being, that also happens to be well known as an ET race today as the Draconians.

Connect the dots. The truth is stranger than fiction.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just because their is an elite power structure does not make them either satan worshipper or followers of sabbat zevi.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Just because their is an elite power structure does not make them either satan worshipper or followers of sabbat zevi.
I believe you are correct, but when these global dictators, owners, act as such it must make you wonder. The old saying "Birds of a feather, stick together" defiantly comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Judaism is a belief system, not a race. There are very few modern Jews who could trace their ancestry to Abraham. It is a spiritual kingdom today, and people like the Rothschild’s are of the synagogue of Satan.

top topics

join