It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's Mystery Cow Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

'Holy Mary, Help Us in Our Hour of Need!'
By Philip Bethge

A mysterious illness is causing calves to bleed to death on German farms. Veterinarians are stumped over what is causing the deaths: vaccines, genetically modified feed or perhaps even the first mother's milk?

What can a cattle farmer do when he sees blood running from his calves like water, when they become lethargic and febrile and, by the next morning, are lying dead on the floor, their coats covered in blood?

"Our calves from last summer looked like they had been beaten," says farmer Robert Meyboom, who is still shocked and perplexed today. "The animals' bodies were covered with drops of blood, and their eyes were bloodshot."

The veterinarian tried everything, he says, including administering vitamins and blood-clotting agents. But nothing worked, and "within two or three days, they were all dead."

www.spiegel.de...

This mysterious disease is killing calves in Germany and other European countries. If this continues to expand there will be no calf, hence no cows at least in Europe. This seems to be the prediction of Ed Dames and his remote viewers which many people alughed about yet is happening among many other predictions.

I truly hope this is wrong, and the disease is controlled, or a cure is found, and soon.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1 Apr 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Wow I actually thought you were having a april fool at us here!! But after reading your link this stuff is real. What the hell could be causing this,I mean calves bleeding to death like that--it's just grotesque.I really have'nt got a clue on this but thanks for bringing it to everyones attention.Look forward to reading peoples suggestions.And no it really c'ant be blamed on the old chemtrails!!! But a possible link with cattle mutilations may be a possibility.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Those symptoms sound like an ebola virus. Though it could certainly be something else, whatever it is I know I don't want it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
some scary stuf for sure. If they cant figure out what it is its going to be hard to figure out how to contol it and cure it.
this has some major implications.. depending on how fast it travels from farm to farm.
not to mention if its transferable from animal to human. The farmer could be a walking carrier.. spooky in deed.

"Do nothing!" says the veterinarian. "Whatever you do, don't touch them! You will injure the calf the minute you touch it, and it will hemorrhage. Then you won't be able to do anything else for the animal."

new topics

top topics

join