It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is saying that the anarchist protests are staged.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
With lieu of the news of the anarchists armed with tasers and what he's saying it's just too much of a coincidence.

He says the police and the bankers controls them.

Could it be true?

What's your take?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
aLEXjONES, Is a CIA shill, please stop buying into this mans sensational hype, if you actually look into the stories he runs, you fill find he is full of it 80 percent of the time. Just trying to help those realy interested in the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

He is not a CIA shill.

You don't even listen to his show.

You don't know how seriously he takes his job. Of course he's going to try to make money... he has to make a profit... but he does take his job seriously. I don't agree with him on everything but I think he's interested in truth.

He is not CIA.

What's your take? Anyone?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's obviously true. The protesters are all government agents. There are no 'real' protesters, which means that everyone must be completely happy with the current state of the economy.
Shouldn't Alex be concentrating on his lawsuit against Jeff Rense?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Well, to be fair - no one really knows anything about him as being concrete - neither of you know him personally.

I have an interest in this topic - but do you have sources for me to read so that I can contribute in an educated fashion rather then just spouting my opinion?

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Today you would not even know if you worked for the cia, they have too much control.

You telling me a person with his audience, is not working for the government, you gotta be kidding yourselfs. They got rid of the only true patriot talking against them in bill cooper. Nothing will happen to alex jones, no matter how much bull he says, about threats.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Alex Jones did not kill Bill Cooper.

What makes you think such a thing?

What do you people have against Alex Jones?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It seems that protests always have agent provocateurs in them nowdays.

At the G20 in Canada a few years back, the police were caught red handed staging violence in the protests. What they had done was dress police officers as anarchists then let them run rampant in the crowd to destroy property.

They were found out because their boots were identical to police issue boots worn by the very police "monitoring" the event.

Anyways a google search can tell you all about it.

The reason they do this is that it gives them the go ahead to get rid of the protests/protestors and cordon off/limit access to areas, end result being no media coverage and less people informed of the issues.

Classic case of visible oppression

[edit on 1-4-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here is one recent exaple of alex running total garbage, any one remeber the whpole cemetary thing in arizona, it was on here a few days ago, the story stated that they were preparing a mass grave for civilians at the cemetary, so I who work for a memorial company, called the cemetary, and guess what the expansion was for them to have rrom for vets and KIA's untill the year 2030 his exact words. , also you would have to be a moron to belive they would burry civilians in a veterans cemetary, or take the time to have the concrete containers made for the bodies to be burried in. So tell me again how a man with known cia ti4es and jesuit influence isn't working for the gov again? Also how do any of these clones believe he just walked into the grove, I used to live neer the grove, you couldn't get within 500 yars of the gates with out being questioned by the plain clothed security. He isn't doing the citizens any favors, in all actualltiy he discredits any of us looking to expose the truth and change the times we live in.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh and tip, ignore people who latch onto one part of your post and attack it like rabid dogs. It's a waste of everyone's time, unless you're up for a scrap to defend yourself which is useless because the attacker couldn't care less and has their opinions set in stone

my 2c

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised. No wonder Anarchists always get a bad rap.

True Anarchists are not the ones going around throwing molotov cocktails in business windows.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What kind of psuedopolitical entity that seeks true power and control, wouldn't manufacture information, disinformation, truth wrapped in lies, and lies with a modicum of truth to manipulate the plebeians?

Even honest people can be used and controlled by the ones with the true power.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Alex Jones appears to be a dis-informed informant!!!
He is not credible.....his body language gives him away.
Snake....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Please. I know many of the people out there. They're real people, and they're much too poor to be owned by the banks or anyone else.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by andy1033

Alex Jones did not kill Bill Cooper.

What makes you think such a thing?

What do you people have against Alex Jones?

I never said alex jones killed bill cooper, i said the government got rid of cooper as they could not control him as much as alex jones. Bill cooper was a much better critical thinker, than most of the truth movemnet today, and of course some things he got wrong, but he sure looked at most of these things in a good way.

It is ok to listen to alex if we had someone else, but to have alex as your only source, you are going to go a ride you do not want to be on, like cooper used to say, in following people.

I found the truth movement after cooper had died, and i think it is a ashame for all of us, we do not have this counter to jones.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's called provocateuring, and yes they really do things like that to demonize protesters in general. Hell's waiting boys!

AJ haters crack me up. Make up your minds already if he's Vatican Jew CIA Jesuit assassin or whatever other garbage you wanna throw out there.

Peace

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I've made up my mind- he's stupid.

Just because some police are dressing up to cause unrest and to push the protests to violence, doesn't mean all of the anarchists are pigs.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
It's obviously true. The protesters are all government agents.

He never said "The protesters are all government agents", but you knew that already I'm sure.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yes I did, and well done you for noticing.

Still, it would be nice if SOMETHING could just happen without it being 'staged by them' or a 'false flag'.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Cia and Jesuit controlled shill are one in the same, mod or not please don't insult the other perspective, even if you don't share it. I was starting to think this thread would be insult free.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join