It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Why in clue form?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This kind of just came to me, so it may have a blindingly obvious answer, or it may not.

If 5 isn't part of the game and isn't part of the team of moderators etc. of the site, then why does he give out clues that we have to solve before we get the information?

As a side note, I'm new to the whole Find The Rings thing and haven't had much time to fully explore the threads yet, so go easy on me if I come across as ignorant

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
he hasnt given out any clues that need solving....yet

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim__
he hasnt given out any clues that need solving....yet

I found a thread in the Hunt section that had 5 posting something saying "and today's clue is", then a load of numbers and letters. That wasn't a clue?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"he hasnt given out any clues that need solving....yet "

On the contrary, I think he's given you a huge one. When he picked Valhall to mediate a question yesterday I think he validated his position as a part of the game. So that issue should be closed.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
"he hasnt given out any clues that need solving....yet "

On the contrary, I think he's given you a huge one. When he picked Valhall to mediate a question yesterday I think he validated his position as a part of the game. So that issue should be closed.

That's a fair enough point but he might have just seen Valhall as the best person to be a spokesperson.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Val can't play the game, too much insight, therefore the fact that she accepted this task shows that he's part of the game, or she would have bailled. She SEEMS to be giving clues as well. Not clues but steering.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Val can't play the game, too much insight, therefore the fact that she accepted this task shows that he's part of the game, or she would have bailled. She SEEMS to be giving clues as well. Not clues but steering.

I don't see how accepting the task of asking one question instead of multiple users asking at the same time justifies that 5 must be a part of the system

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Check this out then: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've read the post, but I just don't see how you can base your point of 5 being a part of the game on the fact that Valhall took up the opportunity to be the one person that he would reply the next question to; I don't see the connection, which is what I was asking.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think Lyriox is part of this hunt concpiracy.
He is here to decieve us even more !

lol

5's just adding more spice to this game me thinks.

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Look 3 posts up for the logic, if you can't see it, then I've got to go with Deep on this one.

Sorry 5 posts up.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I think Lyriox is part of this hunt concpiracy.
He is here to decieve us even more !

Sorry, but I'm taken by the FBI (look left)

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Argh, 5 has really messed up this forum lol, I didn't even know this hunt existed until about 3 hours ago and now my confusion is coming off as intentional... great.

new topics

top topics

join