It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. private sector axes 742,000 jobs in March

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

jam321 please my post wasn't toward you because i was inagreement with yours. they are reponsable for what has happened because they quit working for us , now they work for somthething they have to keep quiet about and now they work us like rag dolls!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
. . . . it could not be more of a better time for disclosure.

We are pretty much at a stand still. Let them open the doors to these new technologies. Show us the unimaginable. I think I can handle free energy, electric cars, anti-gravity, the cure for all cancer and whatever else that can be thrown out to the public. Things are going to change around here.

All these job losses are for the better of the good. As soon as the numbers are fixed and manufacturing picks up the pace for all these new toys, I think their will be plenty of work ahead for us. That's the part where the economy comes back bigger and stronger.

So how about that face on Mars?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Multinationals are to eat the lunch of private industry while being 'funded' by the International bankster cartel.

NWO spelt backwards means?

It is time to get 'creative'.

You don't expect them to 'hand' you the keys?

Use it or lose it.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
it is kinda funny how these things,these politicians, speak lies,while telling the truth.

Like president -o- ,it stated that the economy was not that bad before these jobs were lost in march...etc...etc...it was being truthful then,supposedly,but now it is a liar,and it knew the truth...it has access to the true numbers from people who devote their lives to studying them,paid for by you and me of course.

There will be no economic recovery without the industrial base which built this nation,there is no chance of acheiving happiness without friends, freedom and self sufficiency.

Presiden -b- saw to the loss of friends,and freedom,the crowns corporations saw to the loss of our self sufficiency.

There is absolutely no chance of any type of real recovery without the above ingredients,and the founders of this country foretold all of these events before they happened.

There is no chance of any type of violent revolution making any real headway to correct the problem,you must understand that the entities that control you are experts at violent confrontation,just take a gander at their track record and you will see that violence is obviosly not the route to take,violence is their thing,and you fund it.

The other nations of the world cannot win a confrontation with the U.S.,so they have resorted to economic warfare,so here we are.

If you can think,you know what must be done.

Or you can just keep doing what you do best,dirty.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What do the scared do? Blame the other side!

When do we grow up and take some responsibility for our
own financial situation?

No one forced us to sign papers on mcmansions without reading all
the fine print! Or figuring up all the payments to see if its even realistic!
Then you figure out how ya gonna pay for it if for some reason you
get hurt, sick, etc and can't work for awhile?

IF we had a savings, we could weather this! People are broke.
They let the PTB lead them into a borrow and spend mall rat hole,
just like their leaders did. And you wonder why I picked this name?

We have done it to ourselves by putting these peeps in power
and letting them run with it. We ended up doing it to ourselves and
apparently now will also cost us everything in the process.
How else can a world currency come about I guess, huh?
Crash the dollar, OH I get it now!

And still we blame the wrong people and deny any responsibility!
Looks like the brits have a clue from the latest news.

You can keep blaming obama or bush, clinton or niburu, but truth is we
better sthu and do whats best for the country if we want one!
Got time? Go volunteer at a shelter! Got money? Donate it.
Once again the american peeps are given a wake up call, will they heed it?
Oh, and next time you vote? Dont bother.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Your work is not needed.
And there is enough food and enough houses for all.

Need an answer to this :
How did we get to fear free time ? No more cars are bought ? That is good, people who make them can rest. This is the logical, smart way of thinking.
In a logical society, everybody would love free time. It would be the purpose, "work, so you can rest". Improve the technology of your work so you can have even more free time. This is the logic way to think.

But no, we twisted all this, and now we have problems ,not because there are things that are unsolved but because there are no things to be solved, we become useless ?
Our organization is a pyramid scheme. Need to always build more, consume more, trash more, then buy again.
We need to consume more than we need to have a job. And in our consumption we destroy our surroundings. We are crazy.

See this:
www.storyofstuff.com...

And this:
www.chrismartenson.com...

And this:
www.orionmagazine.org...

And this

www.harpers.org...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage
But worry not; at least we have a black president.

This meltdown is worth it because of people like you alone.

GOBAMA!!! Keep bankrupting America! Yeah!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join