It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity, Morris Agree with "Conspiracy People" About New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Am I the only one who is noticing right-wingers getting increasingly paranoid (specifically on the Fox channel)?

First Glenn Beck, now this. I'm not sure whether the Republicans are more dangerous when they're in or out of power.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Stormdancer, I have never understood the people on this board. They complain about MSM, and how they lie to us, or take sides on everything. Fox news was the ONLY network that presented both sides of the story, during the election. Everyone else was obviously in the tank for Obama. My only complaint with Fox was that they didn't take Ron Paul seriously. But then, neither did any of the other networks.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

This is why there is an outcry on the Right over the globalists and their "new world order". They see that American sovereignty will be trashed. They see that our US dollar will be trashed. Worst of all they see that America will fall from being a superpower.

I sure don't want to live in a weak America.

Who would?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Actually it is not, fox was always somewhat like this, this is why I don't understand why you guys hate it so much.

Do you hate it because the OTHER pro Obama networks told you to?

I hated fox news since before Obama was in the public eye.

Why do people hate fox news (you really need to be deaf, numb, and blind, to not see it)
but for those who are, let's evaluate...in no particular order:

#1.) Hannity Meltdown

#2.) Bill O'reilly saying Sean Hornbeck (the kid who was abducted at age 11, held captive for 4 years, later to be found in Missiouri) Orielly says the child must have liked being abducted. Said it was the child's fault.

#3.)

#4.) Further amplified by his contradictionary follow up:

#5.) ...you know what, i could continue listing all day, but just take a look at Newshounds.us

They have every reason you need to hate such a evil, ignorant, contradictory, uninformative propagandizing "news" organization like Fox News.

Thats not to say i don't feel similarly about all MSM, but Fox takes the cake.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

However, if we, as citizens, do not take our government back, then we will all be slaves. I am working avidly to take back my government.
What are YOU doing?

on your left hand, you claim you want to take your govt back, and you're working avidly to do so.

on your right hand, you're busy supporting the very people working with the government to take it away from you (the MSM) more pointedly, fox news.

You would fit in well over there.

Contradictions left and right.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith

Stormdancer, I have never understood the people on this board. They complain about MSM, and how they lie to us, or take sides on everything. Fox news was the ONLY network that presented both sides of the story, during the election. Everyone else was obviously in the tank for Obama. My only complaint with Fox was that they didn't take Ron Paul seriously. But then, neither did any of the other networks.

Kettle, sometimes I wonder if they ever even watched Fox, or are they just parrots.

I watched all the networks but got most my information online, I tried to look at all sides of a story I do a lot of research on a subject I do not take one persons, or news sources word for it.

The MSM is terribly lacking, I am still sitting on information they have never reported, They will just go so far with reporting the full story, Beck seems to be one that dares to take it to a new level, even though he is hard to take sometimes.

Hannity tried to warn people but he never was allowed to go to far I believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Right wingers, like me, are not nearly as dangerous as left wing liberals, who want to strip us of our constituional rights, redistribute the wealth of hard working people, and give it to lazy bums who have never held a job, and don't intend to.
I work, I pay taxes, I own guns, and have never had anything worse than a speeding ticket.
But the point that I am trying to make on this thread is that people on this board have been screaming about the NWO, Freemasons, the illuminati for years. Now, when the the MSM agrees that Obama and friends at G 20, may be trying accomplish this, everybody starts to bitch and moan and try to make an even bigger conspiracy.
No wonder they use the word "crazy."

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd

Actually it is not, fox was always somewhat like this, this is why I don't understand why you guys hate it so much.

Do you hate it because the OTHER pro Obama networks told you to?

I hated fox news since before Obama was in the public eye.

Why do people hate fox news (you really need to be deaf, numb, and blind, to not see it)
but for those who are, let's evaluate...in no particular order:

#1.) Hannity Meltdown

#2.) Bill O'reilly saying Sean Hornbeck (the kid who was abducted at age 11, held captive for 4 years, later to be found in Missiouri) Orielly says the child must have liked being abducted. Said it was the child's fault.

#3.)

#4.) Further amplified by his contradictionary follow up:

#5.) ...you know what, i could continue listing all day, but just take a look at Newshounds.us

They have every reason you need to hate such a evil, ignorant, contradictory, uninformative propagandizing "news" organization like Fox News.

Thats not to say i don't feel similarly about all MSM, but Fox takes the cake.

This sort of thing can be found on ever news station, haven't watched much of the older cast, but I know the way they trashed Palin on the Obama stations and online was appalling, for one.

I don't care if you like her or not she was targeted by the press like no other.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fremd

Just curious as to why Fox is always the choice network for first blood? Generally it almost always comes with the caveat all MSM are lying but it never fails that Fox is the catalyst for the discussion in the first place.

I mean, I can't recall a single post that ever read "CNN is such a load of crap but of course they all are" but I can recall a thousand that read "Fox is total bull but of course they all are."

Is it because Fox's biases are different and relatively new to television than the long standing biases of say CNN that it garners the lions share of venom?

It just seems so stupid to go on about the biases and special interests embedded in the dissemination of news by these MSM sources and then state "but Fox is the worst." Are there degrees of "wost" when being lied to or being trained with certain ideas and opinions?

I have to wonder if the specific isolation of one network over the others is in itself a product of this programming.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I've noticed that Beck isn't well liked on this board either. As far as everyone here is concerned he's just a republican spouting Fox propaganda. I have found the man to be sincere. I've checked the stories he's reported and found them to be factual. He does his research. He happens to love his country and fear his government, as do I.
If the people on this board loved America they would be doing more to get TPTB out of power.
(They can't stand O'Reilly either.)
Just remember, there are true patiriots out here that are working, legally, to take our country back.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

you really should learn about the "reply" button over the "quote" button.
A little overzealous

but perhaps you didnt read my post

i agree, all MSM has probelms. Thats why i don't respect them.

you, on the other hand, were touting them as individuals with opinions that actually mean something.

Contradiction.

It should be the new slogan for right wingers everywhere.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
OK Beck looks really bad on the 9/11 video,

Did Olbermann take this out of context, if that is true then you are being disingenuous,

Should we read the whole transcript?

I bet we could post a vast amount of nasty garbage Olbermann has spewed.

EW shiver.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd

you really should learn about the "reply" button over the "quote" button.
A little overzealous

You know what you need to stop being so nasty.

I don't talk to to others in that manner and, I don't like your demeanor.

I am trying to take my time and get to the bottom of your post, I don't just spew worthless words back and forth, I am investigating your accusations and that takes time.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

you probably could, yes.
But im not in here defending CNN and Olbermann then telling you that you're wrong for not liking these pundits.

I am telling you MSM is horrible all around - AND - Fox News takes the cake.

You seem unable to wrap your brain around that.

And, please, inform us with your ... enlightenment.... how you can take this out of context:

these are typed, word for word, from the video i posted, and you quoted from my post (same video..since you didnt use reply)

and this is horrible to say,

and I wonder if I'm alone in this --

you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year. And I had such compassion for them, and I really wanted to help them, and I was behind, you know, "Let's give them money, let's get this started."

All of this stuff. And I really didn't -- of the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them. And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, "Oh shut up!" I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them. And, again, it's only about 10.

Umm, he created his own context.
If you refuse to see how he presented his own argument so that you can feel better about liking him, then thats your business.

But you're supporting the very people who are trying to take you down.

Contradiction. - The new Rx drug plan of the RNC

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This sort of thing can be found on ever news station, haven't watched much of the older cast, but I know the way they trashed Palin on the Obama stations and online was appalling, for one.

I don't care if you like her or not she was targeted by the press like no other.

Please, Palin was an idiot, way out of her league, made a complete fool of herself, put herself in position to be made a fool of. She and the GOP have no one to blame but themselves.

And all this crybaby, whining by the AM/fox talking heads is such transparent PR to keep their conservative base listening and buying the
Depends, teeth whiteners, Diet food, and other junk advertised on conservative stations. You think the owners/directors/producers of this
type of programming don't know how to play their listeners like a $5 fiddle to keep the advertisers happy.

The stations are all about "selling stuff" all the programing is just window dressing, smoke and mirrors to keep you listening. So the Madison avenue mojo will work in your subconsious and keep you a happy little consumer. These people are very smart. Nothing is like it seems, So suck it up and buy your products like a good little brainwashed dork.

Go play now, schools out.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I have to wonder if the specific isolation of one network over the others is in itself a product of this programming.

Bingo

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well, I think that the talking heads are beginning to realize that us "kooks and crazies" are not so wrong after all.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I know so far the little bit I have watched, Beck, he seems have much in common with many of the posters on this forum.

I still haven't had time to find the transcripts, as soon as I do I will post them.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I mean, I can't recall a single post that ever read "CNN is such a load of crap but of course they all are" but I can recall a thousand that read "Fox is total bull but of course they all are."

So instead of complaining about it, why don't you create a post about it and enlighten us all with your wisdom?

it's hilarious to watch you, and those like you, argue on this basis:

"Fox news is AWESOME because...uh.....well.....I know glenn beck said that, bu SO WHAT! Olbermann is an idiot too!!!"

you admit that Fox News sucks because you compare them with CNN

I dont see ANY posts saying "CNN IS GREAT I LOVE CNN"

and im certainly not going to back any posts that would make such a claim.

MSM has you, you just lack the ability to recognize it, apparently.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You know, I get tired of everyone knocking Glenn Beck. He was the only one in the mainstream news who was talking about our issues long before anyone else did on his radio program.... Why are people so quick to label him a "phoney" when it is obvious that he is not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join