It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity, Morris Agree with "Conspiracy People" About New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com

In the video here, the former Clintonite Dick Morris, who is now a darling of Fox News, tells Sean Hannity the globalists will put the “American economy under international regulation” and “those people who have been yelling, oh, the UN is going to take over… they’ve been crazy, but now they’re right.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Vindication?
Perhaps not,but its still niice to see that the MSM is finally starting to catch up and give people their due credit.

Funny out of all the netwroks,Fox News would be the one to begin talking about this.

One can only wonder what else the "conspiracy nuts" could be right about?

Time will tell I suppose.

www.prisonplanet.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
good news . but bad news too. when people rebel the NWO will bring in mercenaries and other forces , who will ravage USA like anything

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
That's it..... I am going to have to quit being a conspiracy theorist. I can't tolerate being lumped in with the likes of Sean Hannity and Glen Beck. Go back to ignoring important issues and leave the conspiracy theories to the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
They always have to get the "crazy" word in, don't they?

It's nice to hear this guy say it, but it's a bit belated if you ask me.
They seem to admit these things when it is way too late for anyone to do
anything about it.
But I guess that's why.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't understand you people. You bitch and moan because no one believes you, and then, when two well-respected(by most anyway) commentators agree with you, damned if you don't bitch and moan. What do you want them to do? Start shooting anyone whom you suspect of being a member of the illuminati while they are on the air? Nah! Everyone would bitch and moan because the didn't have enough "proof."
No wonder they use the word "crazy" when referring to conspiracy theorists.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by kettlebellysmith]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sean Hannity is hardly "well respected by most". Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

www.prisonplanet.com

In the video here, the former Clintonite Dick Morris, who is now a darling of Fox News, tells Sean Hannity the globalists will put the “American economy under international regulation” and “those people who have been yelling, oh, the UN is going to take over… they’ve been crazy, but now they’re right.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

I am so glad you brought this up.
I watched this show, and was thinking about posting this.

I have more thoughts on the subject, but I will wait.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
That's it..... I am going to have to quit being a conspiracy theorist. I can't tolerate being lumped in with the likes of Sean Hannity and Glen Beck. Go back to ignoring important issues and leave the conspiracy theories to the rest of us.

Why wouldn't you want them to get the message out?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

from yesterday.

One a NWO thread the other Breakin Alt News.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
I don't understand you people. You bitch and moan because no one believes you, and then, when two well-respected(by most anyway) commentators agree with you, damned if you don't bitch and moan. What do you want them to do? Start shooting anyone whom you suspect of being a member of the illuminati while they are on the air? Nah! Everyone would bitch and moan because the didn't have enough "proof."
No wonder they use the word "crazy" when referring to conspiracy theorists.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by kettlebellysmith]

Exactly,

sheeese

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You know what is more disturbing about this is how it seems overnight how FOX news is changing its tune about everything. Sorry I don't buy into their senserity on any of it. Fox news is and always has had ulterior motives for the lies they tell. Ala state run news. It's great that this is getting to the mainstream media but can we really trust them...ask yourselves honestly.

Before I get blasted as a Fox news hater.....I feel this way about all the mainstream media.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I don't understand you people. You bitch and moan because no one believes you, and then, when two well-respected(by most anyway) commentators agree with you, damned if you don't bitch and moan.

the only people who respect these two pundit idiots are other brain dead people.
Sean Hannity doesn't have anything he can boast that would be respectable to a reasonably sane individual.

that is why it's enraging.

now you know, and knowing is 1/2 the battle.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Some MSM channels are changing their tune (whilst retaining the CTers are crazy aspect) simply because the time has come to start programming the populace for acceptance of one world currency, and government.

Look back over the last few months and you will see that this has come more and more to the fore, and now we have pooliticians talking openly about it.

Organisations like the CFR have been helping to put these plans in place for quite some time - in the UK for the last 11 years, ever since Blair came to power after his interview with the bilderberg group.

Read it and weep www.abovetopsecret.com...
Includes link to the original CFR documents.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My favorite Hannity moment. When he got a ticket for using his cell phone in his car. He was livid and annoyed. His true colors - - laws are for everyone else.

Dick Morris would sell his own mother for publicity.

How anyone can respect either of these men is beyond my comprehension.

However - NWO is a fave discussion - - which is why I am here.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
You know what is more disturbing about this is how it seems overnight how FOX news is changing its tune about everything. Sorry I don't buy into their senserity on any of it. Fox news is and always has had ulterior motives for the lies they tell. Ala state run news. It's great that this is getting to the mainstream media but can we really trust them...ask yourselves honestly.

Before I get blasted as a Fox news hater.....I feel this way about all the mainstream media.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by CaptGizmo]

Actually it is not, fox was always somewhat like this, this is why I don't understand why you guys hate it so much.

Do you hate it because the OTHER pro Obama networks told you to?

[edit on 113030p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I don't understand you people. You bitch and moan because no one believes you, and then, when two well-respected(by most anyway) commentators agree with you, damned if you don't bitch and moan.

the only people who respect these two pundit idiots are other brain dead people.
Sean Hannity doesn't have anything he can boast that would be respectable to a reasonably sane individual.

that is why it's enraging.

now you know, and knowing is 1/2 the battle.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Fremd]

I would be careful who you are calling a brain dead idiot, I don't appreciate it.

thanks

[edit on 113030p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
First, I'm not brain dead. I like Hannity, although I think he is over the top most of the time. Dick Morris, on the other hand, I respect. He is intelligent, well spoken, and knows the ins and outs of politics. He had enough sense to leave the democratic party after working with the Clintons.
I am able to think for myself, and I really can't believe that there is some grand conspiracy to bring about the NWO. What is happening now, world wide, had happened before, and will happen again.
However, if we, as citizens, do not take our government back, then we will all be slaves. I am working avidly to take back my government.
What are YOU doing?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

I think alot of people don't realize what is going on here.

People complain "Why didn't anyone say this about Bush, etc. Wasn't he doing the same thing?"

The truth is Bush was not doing the same thing. Not by a long shot.

This is why people like Sean Hannity, Fox news, and before long I suspect Rush Limbaugh will be all over the globalist agenda.

I'll explain what is going on.

The Neoconservatives and Project for the New American Century were the ones supporting Bush. Notice PNAC stands for American Century.

President Bush and the neoconservatives were Unilateralists not Globalists. Shortly after the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan in 2001 pundits were making all kinds of comparisons to the US and the Roman Empire. Many people were discussing the War on Terror building an American Empire.

My point is this: Bush was a unilateralist. The Neocons that supported him were unilateralists. They were not globalists. Globalists want a world that is united.

The neocons want a world dominated by the US, a global empire not a world government.

This is why there is an outcry on the Right over the globalists and their "new world order". They see that American sovereignty will be trashed. They see that our US dollar will be trashed. Worst of all they see that America will fall from being a superpower.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join