Complete List Of All April Fools Jokes On Web Today

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty interesting and since it's a current event why not post it ... make sure you don't fall for any!

This is the full list of the one's on the net today! it even has one's from other years if you're interested ...

List Here

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So far my favorite is the new layout that Reddit has. That made me laugh. Thankfully, I will get to sleep through the rest of the nonsense today.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

No, no...that made me want to stab my eyes out with pencil.

Thanks for the link OP.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

no problem, just thought it was funny, and to let others know of them so they don't think it's for real

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'll have to submit this one from FN-Herstal and see if they add it.

TGSCOM is very excited to announce:

That NFA laws have been repealed through a long standing court battle in the 7th US Circuit Court. The president of TGSCOM had sued the federal government on the grounds that the NFA law violated the Second Amendment of the Constitution. After heated and lengthy oral arguments, TGSCOM is now able to sell fully automatic weapons to the general public without tax stamps and the additional background check.

www.fn-herstal-firearms.com...

EDIT TO ADD: It's already up there as number 200.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here is another, though it has not yet been confirmed to be a hoax yet.

I would hope so. If not the owner is well, someone that needs some help. One response though is priceless. Someone recommends using a magnet to remove an aluminum can

Beer can stuck up exhaust pipe is the story. If not a hoax it is funny to imagine someone doing this.

forums.evolutionm.net...

Raist

new topics
top topics

join