It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINAL Battle 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Preest

The "Christian World" never said that. Just because some looney says something crazy, doesn't mean he speaks for all christians.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Enzo2012

Actually they have stated and I believe it is called the battle of Megiddo.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Dude, some people told me there was going to be this sick video game coming out for the XBox2 in dec 2012 where good and evil aliens land on earth and duke it out for our souls....

No offense but there are a lot of somebodys out there. Hell, they are everywhere. Why does everyone here always seem to believe them?

Just because joe plumber says the aliens are fightin in 2012 why do you believe him? Why are they waiting? I think the only aliens we'll be fighting in 2012 will be trying to swim the Rio Grande or sneak through the Canadian rockies or float ona raft made of tires to Flroida.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So group A decides to let group B wreak havoc down here for a certain amount of time - let's say a few thousand years- telling group B that they will arrive on a pre-determined date to start a final showdown ?

That would be like Iran saying to Israel, look guys we can't stand you and don't agree with what your doing over there but we'll let you have it your way for a while, just bear in mind that on 20th October 500 years from now we're going to invade you and kick your ass once and for all

Somehow this kind of war tactic sounds ridiculous.

Far more likely in my opinion is you have ONE group of beings playing good cop/bad cop.....in order to finalize their agenda they needed to have presented the planet with a group of *evil* ones they can then come down and *rescue* us from. That's what about 3 billion religious types have been programmed to anticipate

Substitute *angels* or *demons* for ET's and it's just an extraterrestrial take over plan. I suspect one faction dominates now and has done for a long time.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Another resurrected thread about an event that will not happen.

Groups with overwhelming firepower that can hide from us in space delay their attack for unknown reasons and do it for years.

That makes sense

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

yes, stereo and you're the mystical "genius" we have all been waiting for to save us all.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Again you have nothing to say dragnet53. I've seen so many of your comments removed from threads. Please take the time to avoid personal comments.

So you think it is rational to consider some silly treaty system in which ETs attack us even though we cannot not mount an attack on a force in outer space? You might want to read about the Battle of Manila in the Spanish American War. The Spanish were unable to fire the same distance as the American fleet and were completely destroyed. Why would aliens with even greater advantages wait for a fixed date?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chronic7

maybe our planet is moving to a less DENSE diminsion and this area of the woods will always be hostile...one way or the other the fat lady seems to be singing. time to move on.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chronic7

maybe our planet is moving to a less DENSE diminsion and this area of the woods will always be hostile...one way or the other the fat lady seems to be singing. time to move on.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You guys do realise that the OP has been banned for over 6 years right?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Will there be a draft? How do I sign up to fight on the front of the good? Can I be a pilot? A bomber? I want to shoot some demons!

Battle between good and evil, HA! This place is great, I swear. I love the thought of angelic beings in sandals holding Assault rifles and wearing helmets, as they fight against demonic guys shooting at them. Hahahahaha. You guys crack me up.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
I'd be more prone to think that a battle between good and evil on EARTH would involve God and Satan. But that's just me.

Don't be silly.
"Spiritual" people have told this to him, it must be true!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Let us not forget that 12/21/2012 is the end of an old civilization's calender......not the end of anything!!!!
Our own calender ends every year on 12/31.........same deal with the Mayan calender!!
Soooooo........see y'all for lunch on December 22, 2012!!!! you can choose the restaurant!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join