It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINAL Battle 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Hmmmm. If all the Bush haters get their way, won't John Kerry be finishing his 2nd term as President in 2012?
There ya go. Guess we know what his legacy is going to be. The End of the World!

LMAO, Go for it Kerry. Hail to the Cheif, Kerry!

We should have a forum called ATS cosmic comdey.....lol

Jackie Gleason say "How sweet it is"!

[edit on 18-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Where did you you get your info about 2012?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
BBQ chicken sandwich, from KFC.

MMmm.. this thread makes me want to.

Purchase that.

And, eat it.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
I have no problem with the idea of a climactic (if not "final") battle between Good and Evil being fought on Earth in 2012.

However, if the forces involved (Reptilians and whoever they dislike; probably me) are purely extraterrestrial, then why would they fight over Earth, of all places?

Just wondering.

And, by the way, where did you hear this? I only ask because I have 2012 theories of my own, and am interested in hearing others'.

i dont think they are fighting over earth but over us. remember there will be a new heaven and a new earth for the ones that make it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The earths magnetic field could flip,mabye thats what will happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It wont be a battle in the way we think.. They wont just run up and start shooting, they will slowly manipulate us and then # us over eslaving us all lol

what would be even better is if we teamed up with some other species out there who's against the same race thats trying to eslave us and go all out.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Earth will not end on 2012, there might be a change on Earth but certainly it won't be the end.The mayans never said the world would end at that date,they said it would change.

There's only one physical evidence of something happening on 2012,and that is something that most of you don't know,that is the Photon belt, yes the Photon belt, discoverd by astronomers in 1961,but like everything else it's kept uncoverd for most of us. Here's two links where you learn about it.

Link 1

Link 2

But apart from the Photon belt there is no other evidence about something else happening on that date, like the world ending or a war between good and evil

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
I have no problem with the idea of a climactic (if not "final") battle between Good and Evil being fought on Earth in 2012.

However, if the forces involved (Reptilians and whoever they dislike; probably me) are purely extraterrestrial, then why would they fight over Earth, of all places?

Just wondering.

And, by the way, where did you hear this? I only ask because I have 2012 theories of my own, and am interested in hearing others'.

they arnt fighting over earth..this is a fight between the father and his sons..who rebelled against his command to respect the adamites.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim__
im also interested who told you this or wether its a theory of your own?

I would also like to ask why 2012? Why not 2076 or 2240, fyi:
The End of the Muslim Calendar, 2076
The end of the Jewish Calendar, 2240

or why not 2040:
Planetary Alignment Sept. 8, 2040

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by Nephilim__]

how about the theory that christianity dies out or is proven wrong in 2012, islam in 2076 and one of the oldest and strongest, judaism in 2240. This is when humans finally become limitless and make strong progress and communication with a new life... just a thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello everyone, my name is Paul. I have read almost everyones opinion or the fact or fiction of life as we know it,nand i have to say, there are viberant and tough opinion's here and there are plan dumb ones as well or are they, thats the question! I can tell you somethings and there are things i am not alowed to! There is a Heaven and Hell! There are things that seem to be hinted at me in dreams! I am 21 years of age. Ever since i was 7, i always though there was more then meets the eye! Some people think the world is what we make it! In times of trouble,we must aid it! Some people think reptiles are going to take over! And some people think there's going to be a battle between Heaven and Hell! I can't tell you witch one is true! But, its one of these...what ever one you think is true, run with it! For those who are uncertain remember your God is your father and your protector is Saint Michael

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is my studied understanding of events. People believe civilisation originated in egypt but theres actually a substantial amount of evidence to suggest and PROVE that the egyptians were learners of ancients themselves. There have been mass amounts of stone tablets found in the area of mesopatia, sumeria, akkadia and the ancient sites of ur that state that civilisation was "enhanced" and "taught" by the gods. They go into great detail about the geneologies of these gods which tell about major deities such as enlil and anu. It is proven through these stone tablets ( which if your interested, Zecharia sitchin wrote about and studies in great detail in his book "the 12th planet") that the ancient civilisations had sciences to document similar lines to our longitude and latitude, sciences to create flying machines which could possibly explain the nazca plain lines, which when viewed from above are detailed pictures of animals. It is also shown that they had advanced mathematical abilities in which they used the number 6 as we use our 10, and in which 12 was the divine number eg. 12 disciples of jesus, 12 main gods of olympus, 12 signs of the zodiac, 12 monthes of the year and the list goes on and on. It is also through this system we get our modern term " a dozen". These tablets describe that there are 12 planets in our solar system and that the 12th planet belongs to an advanced race that became popularly known as the Nephilim, these allegidly visited earth in ancient times. This 12th planet is described as being in a cycle around the sun that is a 3600 year cycle. Which in history seems to be the time period between major civilisation advancements of which the list is also endless. These deities are supposed to have left lunar calenders in which sun cycles are calculated, sun cycles is charts depicting the course of the planets around the sun, which is why the mayans KNEW that the earth revolved around the sun and not vice versa as became the accepted viewpoint in later times. They believed that in 2012 the sun comes to the end of its final cycle which is revered to in biblical terms as armaggedon. Is it possible that it is around 2012 that this 12th planet comes back into earths vicinity and thus another visit is expected in which the governments do not hesitate to start launching nukes, which inevitably leads to the end of civilisation as we know it? Or is it possible that thats all rubbish and 2012 is just another year in which deep thinkers, astrologists, conspiracy theorists and all other people interested in what may be happening or is going to happen just shrugs and says " well hell, it was possible"!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
2012? Eh, i pefer to live my live my life. And I hope 2012 dosen't ruin that.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronic7

battle of good and evil goes on everyday of our lives...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
old mayan writings indicate the cycles, the change that will occur on thier calendar , a new beginning, a time of troubles. the mayan calendar ends here. the beginning starts here. the earth has a cycle and the only known writing that dates back long enough for what happens in this cycle is the mayan calendar. ends, 2012, the beginning and the end. knowone will believe until the earthquakes, eruptions begin. what can you do about it , nothing, just live. hopefully you will have a strong will, so survive.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i myself have been researching this 4 a few years,and have discovered quite a bit, it has noting to do with good and evil, or god and the devil, especially since our gods r annunaki these reptillions u speak of. alsothe annunaki are the least of our worries i think u should be more worried about the greys, the annunaki are our fathers and the only reason we are still here. if it wasnt for them we would have blown ourselves up or been destroyed by the greys. from the research of all the prophecies as well as my tarot prophecies as well as all the present activity and sumerian etc, and especially the 11:11 prophecy which consists 100% accurate with my tarot cycles. we enter our next cycle in 2010 not 2012, which makes sense because my friend was researching the mayan calender and found there was a 1 day discrepencie in the long count, 19 not 20. so the real problems will start into full swing in 2010 actully lead towards 2011,this means that the storms etc will really hit full swaing by then. in 2011 is the year of the emperor in the tarot and the start of real hell according to the 11:11 prophecies, this means the nwo will enforce martial law in 2011, this is when it gets really bad, the devil in this case is our governments all over the world. this will mark extreme disease epidemics and even worse earth changes. now b4 i go any further i have to say that to explain everything ive learned about this subject will take me forever to fully explain so i will summarize in short and if u have questions ask. now the tarot cycles and the 11:11 prophecies show that we have till 2030 to basically shape up or ship out, this could be good and lead to 1000 years of peace as the hopi suggest or it could get even worse and mean our extintion. this year of 2030 is the time when we come to the end of mini cycle at the death card. the war is basically for dominion of earth own here and between the annunaki allied with pleidians against the greys. nibiru will come near earth around december 21st 2012, this will cause major earth changesearthquakes volcanos majour staorms across the globe, it will also cause the poles to shift and the earth to stop rotation 4 24 hours, this means unles u r levatating u will be flung miles away from where u r and probably die. also due to no loger rotating one side of earth will burn and the other will freeze. i kno this sounds very bleak but there are ways to make because of what all these prophecies which have come true state there being a chance and there is i will describe the rest on next post

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
first u have to kno tha6t every religion has some truth and some bs, i study all in order to sort thru bs, in this cas i say think about the rapture in revelations,however it will tak alot more than faith in jesus to be raptured. our god is annunaki which r aliens who want us to grow out of materielllistic greed murderv mentality we've been stuk in 4 so long, they want us to move towards spirituality and kindness and magick. balnce. now when someone has evolved themselves thru magic and become more peaceful enlightened etc. they put themselves into a higher vibration, we have technology that can sense thes vibrations, one f the major keys to this is positivity. now if we can detect the vibrations so can they, so the rapture can be easily explained, they come in a ship prior to the majour earth changes, tune in2 all the ppl with high vibrations, beam them up 2 their ships so that they are safe from the earthsa rebirth. and then they put us back after all is done and settled. by this time the world we kno would be destroyed and we would be forced to start fresh. it would be good except 4 one problem, t6he leaders of our world at this time have made deals with the greys, and i think they probably cut one 4 the greys to beam them up as well b4 nibiru comes too close so that they can survive as well,then its just the rainbow warriors against thwe ones that fuked this world up in the first place, many other races will probably be here 2, and it will be war over the earth until 2030 and hopefully it works out good. well im happy to try and help u in anyway and if you have questions just ask.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chronic7

I am sure that a war is happening between good and evil. We are supressed with lack of information. Every human being will play a role indirectly or directly. We are the aliens. We came from the outer space. I came to know this recently. Our scientists discovered 22 extraterrestrial genes in our DNA. And the DNA strand resembles two coiled snakes. The two coiled snakes at the base of the spinalcord called the kundalini power when deeply meditated the divine energy rises as a snake which can be felt in the head. We are the children of God. We came to earth to perform some duties and after finishing we have to return. If we donot want to do the offered duties by god we have to be reincarnated. Moksha is the only way to avoid these birth and deaths. The atman finally reaches the god. We have to face mass karma if we do not condemn evil.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There is no battle between "Good vs Evil". The "Good" in the universe far out numbers the "Evil". The Evil will have exausted itself by the end of the 2012 phenomenon. By then the "Good" will come in and clean up.

Think of the "evil forces" as a bunch of idiot children, and see the "good" as a heavily trained, rightous, s.w.a.t. or other military guard team that comes in to clean up the mess.

Those that tell you they are in with the teams of "light" are confused themselves and dwell in the land of darkness.

Really, it's the ironic twist. Every "Evil" force believes it is doing right or working for "light". In the darkness is the confusion, those that dwell in darkness dispise the light. They stay in darkness and think they are the light and then they fight about it with other forces of darkness.

Brilliant!

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Spiritual people have told me that at least bye december 2012 the battle between good and evil will happen on our planet. I dont know how its gonna happen but I think both sides are suppose to land thier ships and deploy soldiers all over the planet. I guess that would mean millions of reptillions on the planet. Modern military forces wont stand a chance against Reptillions.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by Chronic7]

Battle between good or evil with millions of reptiles on the planet against whom we dont stand a chance?
What makes you think we are the good side? The human race is evil in its purest form.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenographer

Lets say there will be a final battle between good and evil. All the versions I heard is that jesus is going to float down from the sky and vanquish evil. But what if, since the antichrist is supposed to be born on this earth? what if "christ's coming" will be a birth as well. What if both are walking among us right now. And whats even creepier. What if they both don't know that they are the chosen ones??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join