It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINAL Battle 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
if Et's came to earth to fight i doubt they would pull a "Human" an run into the situation an declear Shanangains they would study an then devise a nice new product for us to buy to kill off the human race, i mean they would just have to drop a dead Et riddled with a Et diease an wipe us the ^&*$-out!

6 million ways to die......Choose one

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Have any of you considered you may be wrong about 2012? What if you are?

I thought you people think of the other ways available rather than the most messed up.

So what, we wake up in 2013 and everything is the same, you gonna make up another day to terrorize people?

great point. real genius-like

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trance
if Et's came to earth to fight i doubt they would pull a "Human" an run into the situation an declear Shanangains they would study an then devise a nice new product for us to buy to kill off the human race, i mean they would just have to drop a dead Et riddled with a Et diease an wipe us the ^&*$-out!

6 million ways to die......Choose one

they fled here, and found us to be kinda cute, so they got busy wit us

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I think it will be in 2012.

I also think Freddy is gonna kick Jasons a$$ this time..

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Beyond just the Mayan Calendar these were some Monk recently whom said that 2012 was it. CIA "remote" viewers can't see past 2012. The bible code speaks of a great asteroid impact on 2012. Several smaller event (impacts) being in 2006. This would seem to coincide with Revelations in the Bible.

There is much more data, interested?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Isn't the bible code BS..???

I'd definitely like to hear more of it...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The bible code has been utterly destroyed by lots of different people:

cs.anu.edu.au...
www.straightdope.com...
cs.anu.edu.au...

Why do people say that because the Mayan's calender finishes in 2012 the world must end then? If they were so good at predicting the future they might have had some inkling that the Spanish would arrive in 1517 and slaughter them. This was effectively the end of the world for them anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I know, I believe in 2012 and I look like the paranoide feak everytime I talk about it
IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD guys
The thing is, it's end of the world as we know it!
The universe of 3 dimensional is a big kind of a corridor and beyond 2012, the mayans did not see anything in that corridor, but it does not mean the world ends
Every christmans, there is the solstice of winter...the earth shifts a bit (look what happened last time....) but in 2012, on december, it's the final shift, the earth will change and everything on earth will change "vibration"so we are going to be more spiritual and more aware of the other dimensions....

Every being in the universe has a right for physical abundance and unlimited spiritual growth which is crowned with the Ascension. Every being in the universe has a right for freedom of movement and a right to be informed about everything in the universe. Every being in the universe has a right to merge with any other being according to closeness of both souls since every being in the liberated universe has chosen Oneness unconditionally with his free will. The One is the future of the universe which leads the evolution of the universe into Oneness with reverse time/space loops. The One is the universe as it will evolve in the next cosmic cycle and can be seen as a rainbow structure of amazing beauty by the seer.

That is what is goin to happen so that is why the dark forces will failed the plan because humans will "wake-up" and won't be "used" anymore

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
hello i am new to this topic but i think this date stuff is full of it.... if ur a christain than u should know that in the bible god never said when he is coming! He did how ever say a bunch of warning signs (the great wall would fall, big tsnaiumis, etc.) Most of the warnings he named are happening today, so i do believe that the end of the earth and universe is near! (excuse my spelling errors
)

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Amelia said something very very important. So far it's still not sinking in, so I'll repeat it again.

2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
2012 IS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

In 2012, prepackaged, prefabricated reality ends. That's why remote viewers can't see beyond it. We DECIDE what is going to happen after that date. The range of possibilities is up to us, and the one we choose is up to us.

This isn't a sudden change, it has been happening for quite a while. The old age ended in 1987, and the new one will begin in 2012. You may very well wake up in 2013 and feel like nothing much has changed. This is because the transition is smooth - it's happening as we speak! Or you may be a different kind of being when you wake up. You decide.

Things are getting faster, people are becoming more connected, old structures are falling apart, it appears we are on the doorstep of apocalypse. Things are changing in all apsects of our lives.

Are you going to whine about or do something? Because that's the important lesson of 2012: YOU DECIDE WHAT YOUR FUTURE WILL BE. So far, others have crafted our civilization, our knowledge, our abilities - and limited them as they needed. But the next Mayan age is empty - noone creates it for us except for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
1. time warp anomily (tornado) created in 1943
ends accourding to computer simulation ends in 2013 or
dec. 22 2012

the mayan calender also indicates
that our precession year is every 26,000 years with little years (months) of 2,600. the new year is
dec. 22 2012

Hopi Indians claim it is the start of "the great cycle"
and the day of great purification is near -
" origin of swaschika and iron cross"

christians claim end times are at hand..

by zodiac we enter a new age the "age of aquarious"
a new constellation dominateing the sky

it went:
draco
leo - egyptian spynx - griffen
orion- egyptian - anubis
torus- bull worship
peices - christians
now - aquarious

My theory is the return of the nephilum
winged birds and winged reptiles feeding off people swooping in from above in mass with UFO's and all out war of worlds!!!!!

but thats just my opinion lol

[edit on 16-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim__
or why not 2040:
Planetary Alignment Sept. 8, 2040

Just wanted to point out that the planets were aligned on May 5th 2000 and absolutely nothing happened. What makes you think that Sept 8, 2040 is any different?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
As others have stated, the bible code isn't real, you can get the same "Prophecies" from any book, magazine or written text.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Personally and religiously I think that no one for sure can really give us a precise date of the end of days.One of you had posted that the muslim calendar indicates that there is an end and i have to disagree.Does it mean that when all the calender suppliers in the world halts their business and there is no more calender,it will be the end of days?Every logical person would say no.

Anyways,we'll just wait and see what happens on 2012.I seriously doubt any major end of world events would happen unless some major nuclear war started and wipe out the entire planet into smithereens.Though if it is occur,from a religious standpoint,the great beast will emerge from the earth and there will a battle between bad and good.From a scientific point of view,i think some huge meteoride would smash into the earth and causing widespread death.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
2012 seems like a good date to die. The Mayan calander ends in that year and I wonder what did they know that we do not? This is a good topic and for every 100 replies you'll get 100 different theories. I've been aware of this since the early '80s and if you look at what is transpiring here on this planet, you could soon realize there may be some validity to it.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
On Jan. 1, 2013 (or Dec. 23 2012), we'll all look back on this and laugh.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Many people have theories about 2012
for instance the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012
so a lot of people have prophecised that the Mayans
knew something that we do not.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by p a v e l
Amelia said something very very important. So far it's still not sinking in, so I'll repeat it again.

2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
2012 IS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

Why you never read what we say???? Come on....Am I talking to a wall or something

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
The bible code has been utterly destroyed by lots of different people:

cs.anu.edu.au...
www.straightdope.com...
cs.anu.edu.au...

Why do people say that because the Mayan's calender finishes in 2012 the world must end then? If they were so good at predicting the future they might have had some inkling that the Spanish would arrive in 1517 and slaughter them. This was effectively the end of the world for them anyway.

Its not just the mayan calendar.Its also the aztech clock that ends at that time.Also note that over this millenium 12years was set ahead of its normal time.This was due to changes of time made by the vatican(i dont know why),in medevil times they also set years ahead because of a situation that occurred.Overall through this whole millenium 12years have been set ahead because of leapyears and added extra days etc.So really,in actual fact,the year 2012 only starts in 2012.I found this out of a documentary called Time,from the history channel.very good doco i must say.

Note that many people who claim the world will end,e.g nancy from zeta talk,claim 2012.

So if you look at it there is many predictions made for that year.And one more important thing,the mayan calendar has never been wrong.So far.

M43

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There are 7 years left until 2012. Maybe this is the start of the 7 years of tribulation???

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join