posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

*does running man*

*busts into the cabbage patch*

*spins around and moonwalks out of post*

Holy crap I just got served!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hmm... the final battle will be on 2012.... how much are the tickets?? lol myself i can see this happening, and it will be a good fight, last fight like that was probably "rumble in the jungle" lol

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Just a quickie question...but errr like the person with the supernatural abilities that sees the coming of good and evil battling it out in 2012...
Figureing this chap/chapess can see this in the not so distand future, whats the outcome? A couple more years can't be too far out for this Tea Leaf staring now can it?
Not wanting to spoil a good ending or anything, but hell, I cant be arsed to sign up for the losing side.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
In 2012 the apes shall rise against the humans after we start making them into tea ladys in 2009 the apes resent serving tea and so attack and rule the world!

Al

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Why god and satan? why not humans and robots. or Barbara Striesand vs. Jesus? OH OH, or maybe the WWF vs. the ECW?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
hmmm... realize Chronic hasn't responded to any questions asked?

Personally, I think NOTHING will happen in 2012. I think we are a long way off. Aliens don't give about Earth. Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I believe that by 2012 the Chicagos Cubs will split into 2 seperate teams...the Cubs and the Cubbies...2012 will be the World Series in which both teams make it to and every single man, woman and child on the planet has massive coronaries at once.

A bittersweet year of rejoicing and tragedy.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Had a strange dream about this last night.

I was in bed (in the dream), got up, and went to the _ What I saw instantly made me think "No way! This must be a dream!"

I am used to being lucid in dreams and this did not feel like one at all, when I questioned my reality I realised that this was SO vivid that my exact words were "#! This isn't a dream!"

Outside the window I saw pretty much all the houses on fire, it was almost night. The sky was full of planes (the jumbo jet type, really high up). I also noticed a tiny regular looking comet near the horizon, but the strange thing was some thin clouds over to me left, a patch of the clouds were red as though there was a bright red object behind them.

Next I notice an explosion in the air to my left partly obscured by the wall of my house, two of the planes had collided.

I don't know how I know, but I know that this was about what you guys are talking about on this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
And here I thought we were already in the apocalypse and the final battle between good and evil is happening right now. This "God" and "Satan" thing is not material it is ethereal, you know "demons" and "angels" type shyte. And they do battle thru us. That's why the populations of the world appear to be polarizing. But then again what the hell do I know.

And for those wondering who will win...

There is no winner or loser. It's just a matter of numbers now. The current higher level incarnates (light and dark) are trying to wake more people up to the benefits of the light side and the dark side respectively. The dark side has it easy right now because the default choice to remain dumb animals is in fact the dark side (aka ignorance).

-----

Sorry, I won't be able to make the apocalypse party on April 20th, 2055 at 4:20pm. I have a double-header of shuffle board and then I'll need to get my hip replaced. I'll be something like 80 years old.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Spiritual people have told me that at least bye december 2012 the battle between good and evil will happen on our planet.
The battle between good and evil is happening right now. All the wars and killing on this planet today is evil, and you could even say that these wars and killing are operating from the reptilians themselves, who control people like the current war machine of the U.S. Government.

The battle to defeat the evil reptilians is going to take somthing different than bullets and gunpower because they are all beyond the physical existence.

Well, by 2012 there is supposed to be some sort of astrological alignment that is going to have some kind of effect on the mind and spirits of this planet we reside on. The war that you talk about may be us seeing for the first time the real beings who are waging these wars against humanity, which operate through the war machines on Earth. In other words, we may just become more sensitive to realitites beyond our present perception, allowing us to "see" more clearly beyond our physical existence.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
fight between good and evil?

where are we in China?

Ibet you 100$ that nothing will happen in 2012, even though i secretly wish that something happens, since so many people expect it!

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
hmmm i've heard so many theories on 2012 that i could write a book. I heard theories from the NWO to mars. I don't know what to believe

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmmmm. If all the Bush haters get their way, won't John Kerry be finishing his 2nd term as President in 2012?

There ya go. Guess we know what his legacy is going to be. The End of the World!

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Live it people, you have 8yrs. Do bunjie jumping, sky dive, visit places you never seen before and rob liquor stores...really it wont matter. They wiill let you out anyway to fight the BAD whatever that is.

Life SUX people as it is, hell.....don't start worrying we only have 8 yrs left. Funny people dont say, in the year 2008, well all win lots of money, marry playboy girls and suddenly become models.

To me, Visions are nothing more than tea leaf reading people that want to make a quick , or on the side of being a tad nuts.

Take it as you will...but come on, lets get real here, this is a forum on encounters with beings, ships, and the unexplained...not some persons view on the next appocloypse.

As I saym if the person can see this, then they can also see the outcome. SO why bother.

Just say..."2012 is a terrible time, but in 2026 we all unite, and become victorious." OR " in 2012 life as we know it ceases to exist. By 2014 there is no living entiry on this planet."

I cannot for the life of me understand why things like are posted. Im extremely rational, yet open minded. But Visions of the EOTW........come on. Go watch a movie.

Paul

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Hmmmm. If all the Bush haters get their way, won't John Kerry be finishing his 2nd term as President in 2012?

There ya go. Guess we know what his legacy is going to be. The End of the World!

Oh no! I thought Bush will steal a second term then we'll have Schwarzenegger. That's what the brochure said. This is all WRONG! I call Do-Over.

May "The Schwarz" be with you.

If you're telling me that Spaceballs did not predict the anti-christ, then you are a braver soul than I.

Yogurt: Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. Spaceballs the T-shirt. Spaceballs the lunchbox. Spaceballs the coloring book. Spaceballs... the flamethrower! Kids love it. And my favorite, Spaceballs the Doll -- me!
[Pulls string]
Doll: May the Schwartz be with you!

Doll

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The battle between good and evil is happening right now. All the wars and killing on this planet today is evil, and you could even say that these wars and killing are operating from the reptilians themselves, who control people like the current war machine of the U.S. Government.

The battle to defeat the evil reptilians is going to take somthing different than bullets and gunpower because they are all beyond the physical existence.

Well, by 2012 there is supposed to be some sort of astrological alignment that is going to have some kind of effect on the mind and spirits of this planet we reside on. The war that you talk about may be us seeing for the first time the real beings who are waging these wars against humanity, which operate through the war machines on Earth. In other words, we may just become more sensitive to realitites beyond our present perception, allowing us to "see" more clearly beyond our physical existence.

Well stated, you know whats up...People have asked, well why the Mayan calender and not the others?? Well the Mayan is the oldest calender made and still in use til now.

2012 is more about an evolution and spiritual awakening than a dark gloomy battle for survival and the like.

It is more a battle of the mind. Remember this when you're perception is plugged into the net. MMOs will and have evolved for the longest time, in 8 years, imagine our rapid rate of innovation and where it will have led us. Imagine getting a shot at the doctors, with some RFIDs in a vaccine or something. Anyways don't expect nothing flashy and crazy..

No physical human being can witness a spirit in battle against non physical beings. Wake up.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Have any of you considered you may be wrong about 2012? What if you are?

I thought you people think of the other ways available rather than the most messed up.

So what, we wake up in 2013 and everything is the same, you gonna make up another day to terrorize people?

ppp

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If some aliens try to a battle with humans there will be winndes and losers. For example, EU, UK, USA, Russia, China, India, Australia, Israel, Saudi ect could all down a fight capable of defeating invading aliens if they are spread out over the earth in an invasion force, so these would be winners. Countries like nigeria, Ireland ect would be losers as they have no ability to fight anything!

I dont know much about them aliens but apaarently the ?greys? have a population of 4 billion, 2/3 of humans! Based on the theory of defenders advantage and that they wont be able to send 4 billion people to invade they will be the sore losers, this is not to mention that the only weapons they have are surgical lazers...no radar no c4i and no defence against weapons!

Their invasion force would be decimated by nuclear weapon long before they reach earth, so little or no force would actually reach us!

We win beofre the fight even starts

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ppp
If some aliens try to a battle with humans there will be winndes and losers. For example, EU, UK, USA, Russia, China, India, Australia, Israel, Saudi ect could all down a fight capable of defeating invading aliens if they are spread out over the earth in an invasion force, so these would be winners. Countries like nigeria, Ireland ect would be losers as they have no ability to fight anything!

How do you know this? We don't even know if ET life exsists, nevermind their fighting capabilities. We could be defenseless for all we know.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I;ll be there.

peace
lena
11;11

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join