It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% censored G20 twitter - What freedom costs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What a joke, you have to read some of the twittering on this site. I left one post saying and now all my posts fall on deaf ears.

Check out what these people are saying, basically they are saying that the protestors and demonstrators are trouble makers and making them out to be the bad people, when in actual fact the police are closing in on the protestors antagonising them!

It makes me mad to hear one side of the bloody story!

These people will clearly give up there liberty for a little bit of freedom

Check out the link and please add your thoughts you may get through once before they ban your IP address

Link to one sided censored twitter

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
yeah, that's muppetry for you. It's rife in human nauture, where people can't see that people who stand up and oppose the government, are actualy trying to make everyones lives better, even those who slate them.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
according to a mates twitter, the sky news team have attacked the CNN news team for ruining their shots
( twitter.com... )

Police have penned in protesters and are basicly going to cause the riot that's going to start very soon.

Watch this space.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
yeah, that's muppetry for you. It's rife in human nauture, where people can't see that people who stand up and oppose the government, are actualy trying to make everyones lives better, even those who slate them.

Yep too true, people that gang stalk, must be the dumbest people on the planet. But heck that is saying something, seeing the load of you know what that we live on this planet with.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Good on you London , im glad to see that all the suppression the government has inflicted on your civil liberties haven't drained the fight out of you yet

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I concur. I posted a comment that city workers (or likely bankers) were waving 10 dollar notes at the protesters.

It did not show up.

seems like the comments are going to a filtering service where teams are working on cherrypicking certain comments.

Most comments that get through and being posted are very asinine.

new topics

top topics

join