It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

money print/making machine device?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hi, i will need to find the topic from the forum thread i saw this from but on some underground forum/community a member was claiming that there was a machine/device probably hand held or maybe bigger that could print money exact replica's i.e. number coding/print, texture ect i.e. a legal type counterfit process because how could the bills ever be detected if they were exact replica's of actual money. the debate and questions i have for people on here is that if anybody has ever heard of such devices or machines/technology that can print money like that as i say it sounds like legal counterfit i say legal as he says you could never get caught because the money could never be detected to be counterfit. if people know of it's existance on here and want to keep it a secret then i understand. but how would if somebody had such a device not get caught, how would it not disrupt the economy and how if somebody had all the money in the world potentialy explain expenses and luxury's if they were just printing money?, also these underground forums and community's also say they can get a hold of any product for either nothing or very cheap whether it be normal electronic items e.g. ps3 to expensive luxurys e.g. cars and other gadgets, jewlrey ect?; i didnt think such forums and groups existed to that degree i mean forums and communitys online like this?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS. May I suggest that you create your threads in the Freshman's Forum. From there you can familiarise yourself with the board, and all your questions will be answered by some very friendly folks.

Edit: Moved from BB&Q.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Firstly, there is a big ol' button on your keyboard called enter.

USE IT.

Now, you might want to learn the basics of how currency works, this way you will see how and why just printing money is bad business, which is why counterfeiting is highly illegal.

Happy hunting and welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What forums have you been visiting? Also, it is the type of paper that money i printed on that makes it special. Just printing it on regular paper wouldn't cut it.

new topics

top topics

join