It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

men in black/enemy of the state survelience technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hi, can anybody tell me on here that if such technology exists where someone from a computer can zoom in in on any place or anyone in the world in real time, and see and monitor evreything like in such movies like enemy of the state, and the first men in black where tommy lee jones zoom's in on his wife. a technology that can zoom in on aybody and monitor there activity. and if somebody had unlimited wealth where that could purchase such technolgy or perhaps talk to someone who knows about this particular tech and has a particular interest in it. could someone on here either tell me about it or point me in the right direction as of where to discuss it?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by speedgod

I don't know if it's a computer that they use to do it, but with a "psychic" I'm sure anything could be monitored unless you had some technology that was able to circumvent it.

Maybe if 'they' somehow had a psychic interfaced into a device that interfaced into a computer, possibly, but I don't know how comfortable that would be.

And then if you've seen any of those telekinesis videos on youtube, then I would imagine that this could also be quite deadly for all of us.

We're talking about the ultimate security threat that no one 'knows' about.

But, of course, none of this is current technology, so it couldn't be 'us' pulling it off.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by MegaCurious]

join