It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Coverage by UK reporters at G20 Summit *Here*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I am gutted that I can't be in London UK to take part in the demonstrations. I am sure I am not the only on on this site that feels the same way. Anyway I have managed to find this live twitter coverage here it seems that maybe the CCTV cameras were shut down in vain as there are many reporters around the city.

Keep up to date with whats going on and feel part of the demonstrations

Link to Twitter source

[edit on 1-4-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Heres the real scoop, with live reports and such!
london.indymedia.org.uk...
www.lasthours.org.uk...

I've been lurking this forum for some time now, i must say it looks alot better when you sign up.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Working for the bank I had a great view of the protests, unfortunately we got asked by our security force to 'step inside' as we were deemed to be 'inciting' the crowds.
We have a right to voice our opinions as well, and I actually agree with the protesters, Apart from when they started yelling 'jump , jump , jump' at us.
As if the whole financial crisis is our fault, its not , we just do a job in an office, the ones to blame are the political leaders and the 'rothchilds' of the world who care nothing for the people just for the lining of their own pockets and the power that they think they have.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
just watching the footage on sky news and so far this is completely on the protesters heads, as much as people are going to jump in here and say the police were inciting them, police brutality and so on.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts and comments to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join