It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think that Hitler, Himmler, Goebbler and his family and all other that guard the tibetans was kill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I think that Hitler, Himmler, Goebbler and his family and all other in the bunkers was killed by somebody. The tibetans could not speak german or English and was not occult. The tibetans in the bunkers was mostley vegetarians and buddhistpeople and pasifists. I think they was there because they had problems with other europeans and the nazis took care of them because many tibetans was killed by thieves of their trains and boats. The tibetas was killed before first worldwar and after first worldwar by thieves.

Do somebody know why the Nazis called the jews criminals?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Star and Flag for you. I mean, I can see that the words are in English but what it means is a complete mystery. Good to see an e e cummings fan here.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tulkulama

??????
????????

???????

hitler and tibetans

what

are you talking about.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks
reply to post by Tulkulama

??????
????????

???????

hitler and tibetans

what

are you talking about.

I 2nd this question. I read the OP 3 times, and I just don't get it. It appears as though english isn't your first language...any chance you can get someone to help you get your point across?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What I think he's trying to say is that there were Tibetans in the Berlin bunkers at the end of WWII. They were being protected by Hitler, Goebbels and family, and Himmler (though as far as is generally known he was not in the bunker). The Tibetans were being persecuted by other Europeans who robbed them.

Then, someone came in, ostensibly to kill the Tibetans, and ended up killing everyone.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

What Hitler had against the jewesh?
guess thats the biggest question in the WWII..

Who killed Hitler, Himmler, etc?

ok.. i dont know it about Himmler,

Hitler killed himself with a pistole? In the bunker?

I am not shure what the tibetans had to do with this all???

and the jewesh all got killed..btw

Nia

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Himmler was captured by the allies and committed suicide by taking cyanide that he had hidden on his person.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I belive Hitler killed Eva Braun, Blondie(the dog) and himself with a poison, not shooting himself. Please correct me if I'm incorrect on that.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

He did both, Himmler had provided him with cyanide capsules but he didn't trust Himmler by then. He tested one of the capsules on his dog, which died. Then he and Eva Braun shot themselves after biting the cyanide capsules.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
@Osmoses

thanks

forgot those facts in history and i am now not shure: Was it realy his dog that died first? wow..

NW

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Now you see, even the most undecipherable posts may have something to them--I just learned that indeed there were Tibetans in Hitler's bunker.

That is a fascinating fact--off to learn more.

edit to add: Well, didn't find any more than one dubious mention from a Russian site.

Call this a dubious "factoid."

[edit on 9-4-2009 by gottago]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
@gottago

Where do you know this from? Do you have any links or something??

really that would be new for me.
Tibetans in the bunker with Hitler

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, then again, maybe it was indeed ramblings--I can only find one mention of Tibetans at the bunker--from a Russian site promoting one of those untold histories of WW II DVDs...

But there was a great deal of Nazi interest in Tibet--Aryan roots and all that, they led an expedition there in the late 30s.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was searching and I find that over 1000 tibetans was in a bunker next to hitlers bunker after Hitler was killed.

Russian army find them in a bunker and they was in this bunker.

They was pasifists and munks and nuns in buddhism. I think they had been in europe since they was robbed in 1907 or something.

I see in a movie that Goebbels was helping robbed tibetans before worldwar two. He call the tibetans mongolians. They could not speak european languages, but had much gold and wanted to save it a safe place. Tibet was not a safe place. And they get problem here in Europe to. They are greedy here and steal. I think Lama will get back the treasures.

One oberst with name younghusband from british india attack Tibet in 1904 and wanted to occupy Tibet.

The russian army helped the tibetans and throw out Oberst younghusbands army from Tibet.

Tibetan buddhist Lamas wanted to save the treasures in another country after this attack in 1904 and they was also attacked by other because of the treasures. They did not want war.

www.youtube.com...

If you see this then you understand that the treasures they said that hitler stole was stolen from the tibetans before. And Himmler, Goebbels, Goring and Hitler and nearly all germans wanted to help the tibetans to get the treasures back.

They find some of the treasures, as you see in the videoclip. They had to create Gestapo because other europeans was so bad with this buddhist tibetans and kill them and stole from them because they wanted to be rich on others treasures.

In this videoclip you can se that they have find a little of the tibetans gold.

I do not know why people melted the goldcoins in this movie that also was from Tibet and from trade with India and china, All this goldcoins should been delivered back to Lama. All old people in this world know that this treasures belongs to tibetlama and not to others. Are they so greedy that they think to steal gold and other treasures??????

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Walter
Tango
Foxtrot

Hail Hindu!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ok here is some knowledge:

The Thule group had alot of alliances with Tibet and with a group known as the 'yellow hat monks'.

There were alot of SS expeditions to there that were ordered by Reichsfuhrrer Himmler and in fact this has been the basis of mainstream flicks like 'seven years in Tibet' starring Brad Pitt.

Also it should be stated that none of the Nazi higher ups died in some stupid bunker! There was a Secret Survival and they transfered to Nazi UFOs to travel to Neuschabenland (UFO base in Antartica) where they lived until 1960 when the base had to be dismantled due to a viral epidemic and they entered into the Inner-Earth to commune with the Vril-Ya Race and probably enter the Green Ray to travel to the Black Sun or maybe Aldebaran.

Check out the works of Miguel Serrano and Wilhelm Landig. WW2 was only one minor skirmish in an ongoing war Cosmos War.

The 'Last Battalions' have not entered the fray yet!!

top topics

join