It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! Blue orbs that appear when called?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This happened to me over two years ago while I was visiting family in Harper's Ferry, WV. My cousin and I have always shared an appreciation for the paranormal, so we usually sit up late into the night talking about our experiences. Usually the topic dealt with ghosts, since that's what we both have had experiences with. This particular summer my cousin seemed disinterested in ghosts and completely obsessed with the idea of aliens. My mother had told me before I left to visit that my cousin claimed he could “call” aliens and have them appear. I'm not a skeptic by any means, but come on, yeah right! So as soon as I arrived I had to ask if this was true. My cousin confirmed and my aunt even backed his story up. She told me that he could show them to certain people, but “they” would only come to people who would not be afraid and had an open mind...she had never seen them, though. At this point, it all sounded like a huge joke my cousin was playing, so I asked him to show them to me that night, and he agreed. That night we went out to his back porch and he had me close my eyes and meditate? Then he told me to ask “them” to show themselves to us and tell them I wasn't afraid. I did my best to open myself to “their” presence. Not one minute after asking the empty sky my question did it begin happening! Semi-transparent blue orbs began flying past us, all one directional and about 2 feet above our heads and higher! I know we were both seeing them because we would both point and “ahhh” at the same time, at the same place by our heads. This lasted for about 5-10 minutes then ended abruptly. Strangely enough I don't remember thinking any thoughts while it was happening, or being scared at all. Stranger enough, I didn't ask my cousin for any further information about the incident until a year after. He was very reluctant to talk about it and brushed me off. Those orbs haunt my memories to this day, and I have tried many times to make them reappear but they don't. I also told “them” that I wouldn't tell anyone about the incident, though that was obviously a lie. Please help me if you have any information about this!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 4713
BTS Points: 3

give this post a star
posted on 1-4-2009 @ 12:03 AM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

I BELIEVE YOU 100%! and I have had it happen to me and caught it on film.
They are DEMONIC.. Don't believe me pick up a bible and start reading it.
Here is the link to see it...
Did they look like this???
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Oh, here is this person again with the DEMONIC thing. lol Poor soul. So frightened.

I've never been able to call anything/anyone on command. And you say you haven't been able to do it since? What sort of feeling do you get from your cousin when you try to discuss it? I know you said he brushes you off but with what feeling? Irritation/disinterest? Anger/fear? Good-natured/laughingly? I'm just wondering if there were further experiences in which something happened or whether perhaps the effect no longer exists or any of the other possibilities that exist.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
My God.....wouldn't the ability to conjure things ,or even the intent to do so be considered witchcraft, sorcery, etc.
You naughty naughty Christian.
I suggest you'd better run off to confession or say 20 hail mary's etc- or your soul may be obliterated by the God of unconditional love..
Be careful of shadows as well!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
hey man, good to hear your story and i too believe you 100%. this began happening to me march 28 2008, most significant instances took place in summer 2008. then it all stopped, i became rather obsessed with the idea that it was "actually" happening and i think 'they' grew tired of this. later in november i went through a pretty rough break up so it kind of left my mind. your cousin sounds to me like he is a medium of some sort, must have been exposed to ETs and never been the same since. the sightings tend to recur after the first one, don't punish yourself for telling everybody or breaking your 'promise' not to tell anyone- i'm sure they wouldn't have showed up if they didn't want anyone to see them first hand. i have had instances where they have shown up when i asked, where groups of people were witness. i have also experienced times where they did not show up. nothing to lose your mind about, it's happening to a lot of us.

humility and meditation are key to, clear your mind of negative thoughts or anxiety. running around telling people you are UFO Messiah/Summoner is counter productive and makes you look like a crazy man. i advise keeping it on the low to be honest. be honored that they chose to visit you. and don't stress if you are worried you will never experience something like this again. you most likely will

(spend time camping, in nature, with open minded people. night time is your best shot).

new topics

top topics

join