It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the truth about the Mayans - please read this!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
www.onelotus.net...

I wish more people could read or see Drunvalo Melchizideks information about the maya. This man has met with Mayan Elders countless times and has a wealth of information in his books.

The real truth is that for many years people have ms-interpreted all that the mayans believe.

The time is nigh for the Mayan elders to correct this and give truth to their real beliefs on 2012 and beyond. I, for one, cant wait to hear what they have to say, as it will set the record straight and give people a profound and beautiful message!!!

G

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It is a bit dodgy that you have to pay $15 to watch this.

You could have at least warned us about that but you didn't, which makes you sound like an affiliate for this guy.

I bet someone will record it and put it on Google video the minute after it airs anyway.

This would be a much better post if you actually stated your interpretation of the information provided.

Just providing information without your interpretation leaves the information to be easily mis-interpreted.

Well, what are your thoughts on it?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
well if you have to pay money to watch it, that means that you will still need money after 2012.
do they specify which currncy is required

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

I would quote you in full to show my total support of everything you said.......but its not necessary....

Hey OP looks to me like your plugging for cash......ADVERTISING on ATS is against the T&C......prove me wrong and post YOUR thoughts on this pay per view add your pushing. Details please.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I agree with Nick_X, very poor form.

And in my own words, you make me want "pancakes!" because what you just did to us makes us starve, get irritated, and wanting to bite something!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
[edit on 1-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
well if you have to pay money to watch it, that means that you will still need money after 2012.
do they specify which currncy is required

Whoops, It's actually € and not $

You heard it here first on ATS Folks! The Mayans predict that Euro will be the new stable currency of the future!!
(if it already isn't right now huh? :lol

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

I wish more people could read or see Drunvalo Melchizideks information about the maya. This man has met with Mayan Elders countless times and has a wealth of information in his books.

here's an interview with Drunvalo on CMN.
Pretty long one and free...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
my opinion is,

after reading drunvalos books, I really find his story fascinating. Many tribal elders from various cultures around the globe have given him respect and their blessing which does not come along easily for most westernised man.

I am not plugging him at all, just merely stating his information that i have read in the past has been amazing.

I personally, agree with you that no-one should be paying for this info, as yes, it probably will end up free online anyway, but i am willing to give this man a bit of a chance after reading his books.

I mean paying for his books, or anyones books is the same thing anyway. I guess it comes down to who's story you believe, who you trust and who you are willing to support.

It is no different then buying any other persons material that are hailed and worshipped on this website. nearly every person who has their own story, also sells information at a cost, some of the time the costs are purely to maintain their websites and advertising to get their msg out easier as well as make a living like we all have to do!!

At the same time, i believe many people out there are purely taking the public for a ride and making them pay crazy amounts for false information. The fact the head of the mayan council is putting his faith in Drunvalo is enough for me to have some trust in him, not to mention the amazing material in his "flower of life books".

I guess you have to look into someone and read their information they have to offer , then make a judgement as to whether you want to purchase anything.

As for the Mayans, I find this information fascinating, and as drunvalo has first hand experience in meeting with them, doing many ceremonies with them etc, it surely puts him a few steps above others in this field.

G

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Before everyone joins in and flames the OP, I personally don't believe that this member would come on to this site and try and plug cash.

I believe that this member is interested in Mayan culture and wants to share his ideas and beliefs with us.

Grantbeed, tell us more about your beliefs and studies of the mayan culture and your understanding of 2012?

Edit - Looks like you answered the question at the same time I asked it - Coincedence indeed

[edit on 1-4-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Well as you may see from my previous posts, I would never come on here and "plug" anyone. there is a difference in "giving someone your support and spreading their message" and "plugging their business".

I personally, dont care if anyone buys his material or not, but i will still say, I believe his message and i love his work.

anyway, thats enough of that, i will now state my beliefs about the Mayans and 2012!!

I personally think that the Maya were a very special people, a band of survivors who outlived the sinking of atlantis and found new homes in South America. I believe after the sinking of Atlantis and the change (decline) in human conscioussness after this event they mentally forgot much of the magic they had within them in previous generations. (just as we have over a long period of time also - but thats another story)

The maya though still do retain a certain magic within them, and that speaks for itself if you take into account their absolutely amazing ability to map the skies and to know coming astrological events that no people in that day and age could have possibly known.

So if you put this vast knowledge of the stars along with their spirtual knowledge of the Earths Kundalini Energy, then I believe they know that a change is coming from 2012 onwards and i also think they are pretty much in the know as to what can happen.

i think the maya will say something along these lines -

they shall talk of raising human consciousness from 2012 onwards

also they shall speak of a timeline of disastrous events which may happen, but with collective unconditional love and spiritual awakening of a large portion of us, this timeline can be altered in a fantastic way which can help our raising consciousness to a level that will be magical compared to what we know of at the moment.

It will be an age of remembering what humans have long forgotten. our spiritual side which ancient elders knew existed and practised themselves.

......this is some of what i believe. G

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
video.google.com...

i feel anyone who is into 2012 and consciousness should enjoy this. its FREE!!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I listened to the whole thing, i agreed with most of the things he said and i starred you. I normally don't listen to this kind of thing but i do have an interest in the Maya and am always in the market for new ideas. thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree that 2012 will be about elevating consciousness, just feels that way to me, if that makes sense? I also believe that is why there is such a push for NWO now, to try and minimise this effect, because the people in power shackled to the gross materialst age, fear the dawning of a few spiritual age! Then again I'm just an ordinary schmuck!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
No offense, but Mayan elders don't magically know everything. They are old Mayans, nothing more, nothing less. This doesn't imbue them with magical powers or super knowledge. Their knowledge of their own past is just as spotty as any university or archaeologist might know.

This is another random paragraph that I put here for no particular reason.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
nobody is saying the elders know everything, and im sure they would be the first ones to agree!!

but these ancienct cultures were in my opinion, much more in tune with a lot more than we are.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Okay, I am with you now. But in Apocalypto the Senator or the Governor or whomever tricks the populace into thinking the eclipse was under his control.

The Mayans were human beings, just like anyone else. Greedy, hungry, human beings....

They also thought suicide was chic, which is contrary to everything "we" know.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

i get your point for sure. i guess we will see in the next few years what the real truth will be. Personally, I cant wait to hear the spiel from the horses mouth, the maya themselves.

The minute I read Drunvalos books, it just felt right to me. I know everyone has their own opinions about what will happen and where we came from, but this guys theory is one of the best ive read. (the other being Delores Cannon)

www.viddler.com...

new topics

top topics

join