It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend has strange dreams about aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
My friend just recently told me that at a certain time once or twice, I forgot now, every year he has the same dream. He's standing in a city and far away he sees aliens, the classic greys, but in different colours. They're at a distance, and with some strange noise. Every second they come closer. Like teleporting. Not walking. Closer and closer, and the noise gets louder and louder until they're standing right at him and he can't bare the noise anymore and wakes up.

Has anyone experienced this before?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sounds like a normal dream. I've had dreams about aliens before and I think it's only due to the fact I think about them so much, and spend so much time here!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

A bit weird though that he dreams it at the same time every year.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Humans have a body clock. You can notice it on a daily basis like the time you wake up and the time you get tired. Sometimes I even notice it on a weekly basis...always around Friday I get really pumped up for the weekend....even when I am taking a 3 week holiday my body still anticipates the weekend.

I think it is likely that your friend here is experiencing bodily phenomenon related to his Yearly body clock.

It is unlikely that ETs would use a Human Calender as a type of schedule for anything (Like beaming images into someone's head) since the Human Calender is based on the Earth's orbit. ETs are not of Earth, so I would expect them to use a different method to count time.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I just recently had my 1st dream about aliens. Before I go into it let me just say that I recently read book one of the law of one, the terra papers, and am partly through gods of eden. So I think it could be an active imagination, although my dream has nothing to do with the content I'm currently reading.

When it started aliens had shown their full prescence. I still can picture it perfectly. UFO's were lining the little rock river bridge, and they appeared all over the world. For some reason I stopped my vehicle and walked up to one. The next thing I know I was in some sort of building, or the ufo itself. There was a being that looked human. At no time was I scared, but rather she allowed me to ask questions. I remembered more of them when I first woke up, but now I only remember 2 of them.

-After talking to her for some time she asked me who she reminded me of. After a moment of me thinking (I knew who she reminded me of I just couldn't remember the name because it was someone I knew about 13 yrs ago) she said "is it Jill"? I said no I think her name was Sarah. Then I asked were you trying to read my mind? She said "we cannot read minds-we can only scan your subliminal thoughts most times you know the answer to any question long before you realize it. It is the same skill that those of you referred to as psychics possess, although our skill is more precise and developed."

-Then I asked how old she was? She said "in our natural form time is not a perception the way you know it-it would be impossibe to calculate. Then I asked how long has she been in this body? She said " 4 of your days." I asked how long she would remain in this body? She told me that it takes so much physical energy to support her entity that the body would only survive 7 to 10 days before she would have to leave it. She said the body ages so rapidly that they rarely last more than 10 days.

That is truly all I remember. I should have written it down when I woke up. Just for the record no I'm not on any medications. This was the only dream I have ever had about aliens. What do yall think?

top topics

join