It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Traces of Alien Influence on Mankind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
With all the information and pictures available to us, it's pretty hard to deny the fact that we ourselves are alien to this planet. We are definitly not descendants of apes. This planet is like a nursery for life, the begining of intelligence. The parents are bound to come check on their "baby's" once in a while.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah but its art. It can be interpretted in any way. Just because you see a UFO or aliens doesn't mean thats what the artist intended.

it really cound be depictions of anything. Maybe the human race isn't as creative as we think. In turn people from all points in history create similar images. Every culture has dragons, but there is no evidence they ever existed.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
When you look at ancient art work a few things become apparent. If there there where flying saucers in one or two pieces of artwork in one culture we would call it artistic expressiveness. If there where a few pieces of artwork done by two cultures you would call it coincidence. The fact that these flying saucers and alien pictures have been done by almost every ancient culture across the planet is more than coincidence. It's a red flag. Every culture on earth including the natives in North America, the Sumerians, the Egyptians, the Aborigines, Africans, Mayans, Aztecs, and Europeans have these depictions in their artwork. That my friends is beyond coincidence.

I suspect that as we became more technologically advanced they became more distant from us, probably for their own safety. We have weapons that can hone in on a target. We have targeting systems. We have accurate ballistics. We have Explosives. We have nukes. Although their craft are faster, more maneuverable, and more advanced it does not mean that we cannot shoot them down, especially since we can now move pretty darn fast inside our atmosphere (look at the F22, F18A, and F15). We are less accepting now, and show more fearful, angry, hostile primitive aspects in some areas then ancient cultures did. If they where to land today there would be some of us with guns lining up to take a shot. Our weapons are no longer primitive. That is a good reason to keep your distance.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You hit the nail (pardon the crucifix pun) on the head! As a child I was enrolled in private "Christian" school, although the education (Reading, Eng. Lit, Math) etc, was far superior to public "government schools" I found myself under scrutiny and labeled a trouble maker when I questioned or tried to interject any theory of "Alien" influence in the "Christian" faith as well as the dozens of other "Religions"

What better way to "explain" or perhaps even dispense dis-info by creating a "religion"?

There is just too much PROOF (in religion itself) supporting the undeniable...We were not, and are not alone.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by glimmerman

I know what you mean. I went to catholic school. When I got out and went to public high school I was worlds ahead of my peers. The education is better, but they are closed minded in certain areas I agree. I did get to go to space camp. That was pretty cool.

Btw if you get a chance let your kids go to Space Camp. I learned how to fly a space shuttle, launch it, land it etc. I did moon gravity walks and some underwater stuff in a space suit. They also had a mock up of a space shuttle with a satellite in its arm and you had to go repair the satellite. I was a lot of fun to say the least, even if it is a NASA program.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by bvproductions
Great topic!
It'd be awesome if we could compile a huge gallery of things like this for the public.

That would start an religous outrage, dont you think ?

But we should start an 'Truth Museum', we'd be rich...rich I tell ya ..
Think of all the billions of people never seen or heard about this 'findings', we slap in some old sumarian tablets and people would ask what they mean, and we say, 'ahh, that was made by those who came here before us', think how that would change the world, and we would be rich...rich I tell ya ..

I dont care about getting crazy rich but a 'Truth Museum' is a cool idea it would change the world for sure slapping some sense into these robots walking around our world

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lookin4answers

That truth museum thing is probably the best idea I've heard yet on ATS. Too bad its against T&C to form a group otherwise we could do it. I know I would go to a place like that. Hell non-believers would take their kids for a laugh and leave having their mind blown. Awesome Idea.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

I think it is safe to say that some of this stuff is definitely not a forgery. And if it is a forgery they copied the ufo from the original to the fake. Or are you saying they added the ufo to get more money at auction? I think the point of all this is simply why would they ad flying ships in to the art, if they had not seen them. Think about the time, you can't draw what you have not seen, or heard about. Someone from that time time saw the ship and either made the cave drawing or directed the person that did it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I've always wondered if images like the following are examples of 'ancient visitors' -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdd6ee15aae3.gif[/atsimg]
There's even an Indian state, far in the northeast, still named 'Nagaland.'

Weird stuff

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

I've always wondered if images like the following are examples of 'ancient visitors' -

Weird stuff

Very interesting sculpture - where did you find this picture??

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7c76feaf0b4.jpg[/atsimg]

7,000 B.C. - The Lolladoff plate, discovered in Nepal, appears to show a hovering disk shaped object in the center and a small being, resembling an alien gray.

The hovering disk shaped object in the center is called the sun.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f349a5289eec.jpg[/atsimg]

7000 year old petroglyph discovered in the province of Querétaro, Mexico in 1966. There are 4 figures with outstretched arms below a large oval object radiating what appear to be beams of light.

And this large oval object is called the moon.

Otherwise good finds. I don't know about the strange figures some of them do resemble aliens.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

... where did you find this picture??

I found this image here. This site has many very cool photos of some pretty 'high priced' asian art.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

Weird stuff

Yeah its even more strange when you take your statue and add in this image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edb8a6415a51.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the Caption for that Image

The above image comes from the 10th Century Tibetan translation of the Sanskrit text "Prajnaparamita Sutra", held at a Japanese museum. In the enlargement you can see two objects that look like hats, but why are they floating in mid air? Also one of them appears to have port holes on it. Indian Vedic texts are full of descriptions of Vimanas. The Ramayana describes Vimanas as a double decked, circular or cylindrical aircraft with portholes and a dome. It flew with "the speed of the wind" and gave forth a "melodious sound."

You get something more than just weird

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
While I firmly believe in aliens / ufos, I think many of those images are misinterpreted by people who *want* it to mean what they believe.

Lizard.. with breasts? Lizards are not mammals.

Ancients in spacesuits? Why could those not just be elaborate costumes. That's what I see, and it makes a lot more sense.

I've seen a few that make me wonder if they depict something more alien. But a LOT that I see are grossly misinterpreted to match people's belief system. Sitchen was really good at this.

Keep in mind that ancient civilizations had a lot more gods than we do now, worshiped the sun and the stars, and complex religious ceremonies were quite common.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not only are the images of great interest, but the myths of the natives, the Hopi myths come to mind immediately, the aborigonals of Australia, and the Okanagan Natives of British Columbia all have interesting myths to study.
I don't have time to read each post right now, but great work on this thread! Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Good find.

I think these things are very interesting. I also wonder why we are not enlightened enough to accept that there's life outside of earth. Why do we have to reduce life to a box that started 4.5 billion years ago on earth when the universe is 13.7 billion years old and could be a branch of an infitite set of universes?

It's like some have this narrative but it doesn't fit. The origin of life makes no sense when you look at things like abiogenesis. We live in this vast unknown universe and the origin of life has to be explained by this ridiculous, convoluted nonsense to try and fit life into a box that started 4.5 billion years ago on earth.

We may be the extra-terrestrials and things like panspermia or directed panspermia actually fits occam's razor especially after we have found liquid water on Mars and Nasa thinks they see signs of microbial life there.

I think the paintings are interesting as well. The reason the paintings are very interesting is because I think the painters were not painting UFO's, they were trying to capture the imagry in things like the Bible. I think the Bible is full of descriptions of UFO's and visitations.

You have a cloud that hovers, takes people up into the cloud, fire comes from the cloud, a voice comes from the cloud and people enter the cloud. The Bible says the Lord rideth on a swift cloud.

I think some of these paintings are artists capturing these things ad they didn't know what they were painting and that makes it even stronger.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by platosallegory]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I thought I might point out for those who may not know this - the 'script' in your image is unquestionably Tibetan.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edb8a6415a51.jpg[/atsimg]

And since Tibetans are not known to have worn sombreros, I agree - extreme weirdness !

Nice one !

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by bvproductions
Great topic!
It'd be awesome if we could compile a huge gallery of things like this for the public.

That would start an religous outrage, dont you think ?

But we should start an 'Truth Museum', we'd be rich...rich I tell ya ..
Think of all the billions of people never seen or heard about this 'findings', we slap in some old sumarian tablets and people would ask what they mean, and we say, 'ahh, that was made by those who came here before us', think how that would change the world, and we would be rich...rich I tell ya ..

What is interesting, and somewhat disheartening to me, is that you are posting the same pictures, to all intent and purpose, that were put together by Erich Von Daniken, way in the way back. There haven't been any real inroads made since Mr. Von Daniken first burst on the scene, and therefore, one can assume that there is little if any proof, other than personal interpretation of the existing materials.

And before anyone takes a shot at me, please realize that I am a supporter of the past being "not quite" what the general public believes. I'm just curious as to why those advanced "critters" from days of yore, aren't still dealing with us, and why we must be hanging around the stage door like drooling fans, waiting for an appearance.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
great thread

Lots of evidence,under our noses,but still the sceptics will refuse to believe....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ok mr. Smarty pants how am I supposed to interpret this one...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f15e9adb7be.gif[/atsimg]

Here is the Caption to go with it.

Haratonohama, Hitachi, Japan - 1803
The book "Ume No Chiri" (Dust of Apricot)
tells us that a "foreign ship and crew" was once
witnessed at Haratonohama (Haratono Seashore)
in Hitachi no Kuni (Ibaragi Prefecture), Japan.
The outer shell was made of iron and glass
and strange letters were seen inside the ship.
Notice also four examples of alien heiroglyphs.

I'll Link this site too because it has some good stuffs in it.

Clicky

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join