It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Traces of Alien Influence on Mankind

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

We have lots of electronics.

We have a tremendous amount of evidence of our existence....strip mines, building foundations, underground excavations......

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I think it's fascinating that there has been a possible influence on Human endeavors, by Extraterrestrial influences.

Indeed, and just take the stories from the 'goodbook', it is speaking of 'things in heaven' and stuff,if you norrow it down to 'heaven' being just outside the atmosphere, we can surtenly see how that is possible to do these 'trips' to heaven..

In fact, it would certainly fill a few gaps, and perhaps clear up certain arguments....

yes, and I like to quote W.Cooper:'' If you put the aliens in the middle, it sure would explain all the wierd things that has happend the last decades''

However......have all ET influences been benign??

Barring any 'outside' influence....would thunder and lightning, while certainly frightening at first, would it somehow be conjoined in an insidious way into certain 'religious' paradigms???

Again if you think about the 'goodbook' in an scientific point of view, 'came down with power and glory' and remember there were 'great wars in heave', enki, enlil didnt see eye to eye..
they even nuked sumaria so babylon could arise..
So our hitory as humans, I think are a total and utter lie and desception on and grand scale..

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I wasn't referring to our existence. I was talking about what we as people of this era in history will leave behind showing our impressions of aliens. Art---alien art that will last thousands of years.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I wasn't referring to our existence. I was talking about what we as people of this era in history will leave behind showing our impressions of aliens. Art---alien art that will last thousands of years.

Right, sorry, my badd...

Yes, and I wonder, do we the modern man make these paintings?
All we have to how for our exsistnce is movies, maybe we should create some new Stone pictuers or clay tabletts ??

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Chem....May I call you 'Chem'??

Chem....I will allow for your grasp of the English language, since you are from Norway....and Norwegien is likely your FIRST language.

I just can not justify many parts of the 'Bible'....what you call the 'goodbook' with rational thinking.

Not to get into a religious discussion, this isn't the point here....

Except....When I look at the OP Title....I have to wonder.

Just HOW MUCH is a possible influence in the Human Psyche to want to 'believe' in a ''HIGHER Being"....how much of that 'influence' coerced by another species?

If one could step back, and view it from a rational viewpoint, as I do....???

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It's almost like they worshiped aliens back then!
Building statues and making paintings for them.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

EXACTLY!!!!

NOT much of a leap from a few vistations, to become an aural tribal story, prior to the ability to write.....THEN, writing is developed.....and, given the lifespan of the Human, and the inevitable need for some to control....the religions begin to form.....

It is far, far easier to control the masses by using 'fear', than by using rationality....because, you certainly don't want them to be able to think for themselves.....

IS ANYONE getting the hint, here??

I can only be subtle, to a limit....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Fascinating stuff.

It's clearly a disc shaped object, hovering in the sky.

Sending out rays...

Glowing...

Hmmm, think I've seen that one.

Joke aside, good thread, nice to have some collected, although I see the sun a little too often in some cases.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Great thread, i find this very very interesting.

Would be fantastic to get some more similar pictures up, the little figures the 2nd on the left looks like our spacemen now....baffles the mind.

So did we go back?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Even before mankind was influenced by Jesus,
mankind was influenced by aliens!

[edit on 1-4-2009 by SuperSlovak]

Genesis Chapter 6 Verse 4:

There were nephilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Here's a link that explains these so called "aliens" in greater detail.
www.youtube.com...

This is simply another view of aliens from a biblical perspective that some may find very interesting. The link starts at part 7 of 12, but is the part that most suits this subject matter.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Don't you think you should have given this site credit in your OP, you have pretty much ripped of the page in your OP. It would be nice to give them some credit and not just link it as MORE INFO.
www.crystalinks.com...
You pretty much lift the Pic discriptions word for word. You should quote and link it as external sources.

Edit:For all those UFO art links.
sprezzatura.it...
Excelent thread......www.abovetopsecret.com...

Worth a look to help inform views.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You can download a book of ancient UFO artworks in a religious context here. Lots of pics.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Anybody ever stop to think these may be the earliest works of science fiction?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is all very interesting and intriguing!
These prehistoric rock paintings seem to depict UFOs and ancient astronauts. After all a painter just can't paint something that he has never seen or heard of. Take a look at this pic of a prehistoric painting below. One can clearly see what looks like an astronaut with a visor with 'flying machines' (UFOs?) in the sky!

And here's the vid...

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
These are my favorite pics from Egypt that depict aliens. I have no idea where I got them, I have had them on my computer for years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acaf82c9adac.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5729bc982786.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/701c29e52b93.jpg[/atsimg]

I will do a search and find the links where these pics are located and I will edit my info. I just wanted to post these pics. I have many many many books on Egypt and not one of them has any of these pics in them. It has always made me wonder why. When I came across these online I was so excited!

I went through my bookmarks and found the page where I think I got the first and third pics. If not it does give some information on them. My favorite is the one with the space craft that looks like a helicopter, plane and UFO then what looks like a submarine. Very cool!

This is the link www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

As for the second pic I am having a hard time finding it. I will continue to look. If you look at the middle of it, there is clearly what looks like a UFO and what might be Grey's on either side of it.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The one picture about the crash in Death Valley, I read a book on this one. I recall the name of the particular aliens that were supposed to be here, they were called the Havmu-suvs or Havmusuvs. I forget the name of the Indian Tribe though.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Sadly, but true. I wouldnt do it for the money, I would do it to help spread the world. It should never be about money when it comes to spreading the truth. Thats why were in this mess to begain with.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Yea I did, but never came into a conclusion. Its understandable since The wright brothers took flight in 1903 but the first science fiction movie "A Trip to the Moon" was made in 1902. Back during the silent film years. But theres to much coincidence for this not to be true. Many culture around the world, so isolated from each other with similar dipictions, well that to me is all I need.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
interesting stuff. probably is about aliens what do i know.

but, you guys should look into the history of art forgery. any artwork without authentication papers from family members is heavily suspect.

www.artfakes.dk...

tonytetro.com...

even michealangelo got in on the action selling a fake marble statue to a bishop. he told them it was some real old greek stuff when he'd just buried it in the ground to make it look old.

75% of picassos are fakes. i can't remember who, but someone famous, signed his name to probably 1500 blank paper on his deathbed. it wasnt' dali but someone like him. lol i can't remember.

if you read up on art forgeries you'll realize that the art world ain't all it's cracked up to be. southeby's has had 2 of the same painting on sale in the same auction more than once. the original and the copy. they catch it before the magazine is published but still.

i wouldn't trust any of that stuff unless you have video of people digging it out of the ground with pickaxes.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Mozzy]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
theres much evidence of aliens in our ancient history.

first theres monuments primitive people could not have built without assistance from a technological race. monuments we could still probably NOT replicate today. great pyramid. valley temple. osireion. sphinx temple. tiwanaku. puma punka. sacsayhuaman. ollantaytambo fortress. hypogeum of hal saflieni. gigantia. hagar qim. mnajdra. tarxien. sardinia megalithic monuments. balaeric megalithic monuments. vinapatu wall on easter island. stone houses on easter island and statues. see stone beehive huts in ireland; skara brae; dragonhouses; domus de janus; pyramid on java (indonesia) - candi sukah - looks just like a mayan pyramid. chinese pyramids in xian. bosnian pyramids. 250 pyramids of lambayeque peru - batan grande, pampa grande, etc. nazca lines. dolmen in borneo. dolmen in korea. dolmen in jordan. dolmen in russia. giant's graves in sardinia. kofun in japan; yonaguni; kofun in korea. mounds/passage graves in france/england. newgrange. knowth. dowth etc. standing stones - avebury. silbury hill. glastonbury tor. plain of jars in laos. st augustin statues in columbia. olmec carved heads, spheres and pyramids. bosnian carved spheres just like olmec ones. tunnels under bosnian pyramids. italian pyramids. russian pyramid. sudan pyramids. axum statues. lalibela churches. ethiopia rock cut churches. petra. baalbeck. persepolis rock cut tombs. saudia arabia rock cut tombs. carved hills of rapa iti. marae. mu platforms. tonga trilithon. latte stones. nan madol. tunisia dolmen. hovenweep castle. mexican ruins - tiahuanaco; tikal; palenque etc. canary island pyramids. italian dolmen. indian dolmen. hunnenbedden. hunnengraber. moray. pisaq. macchu picchu. nekromanteion. praxaea. other greek megalithic sites. mycenae. tiryns. (if the real troy had been found it would have big stone walls like mycenae. it doesnt so it hasnt). swedish ship stones. nabta playa. etc. the list is pretty much endless. keep searching. pyramid rumours in australia - gympie pyramid controversy. sth australian google earth - ...pyramid shaped things..

STRANGE SKULLS.

elongated skulls found in malta, egypt, russia, peru (nazca/paracas), olmec. half again as much brain capacity as humans. same 'deformity' world wide. therefore NOT a 'deformity'. humans imitated the long skulled priests by binding their kids heads to try to elongate them. it didnt change their skull capacity tho, and they werent the real deal. skulls on display in museums. recent new finds of elongated skulls in siberia on utube. (egyptian pharoahs had these long skulls too - akhenaton; nefertiti etc. also early ones some had fair skin/red hair) lapita people of marquesas had elongated heads.

starchild skull peru.

horned skull in french? museum i think. chinese people with real horns growing out of their heads - photos. a throwback??

giant bones/bodies/fossils.

dwarfs - black dwarfs of taiwan; other culture dwarf stories.

green/blue skinned gods. tuatha de danaan (tribe of dan) were green skinned. blue skinned humans of appalachian mountains today - photos on internet if u google. its real. blue skinned indian gods. green skinned egyptian gods (osiris).

dropa people of china. interbreeding - recent genetic studies.

shapeshifters worldwide - native indian legends; worldwide legends. egyptian gods.

caucasian mummies found in china. canary islands. lapita people of marquesas. first people of india said to be fair skinned. ditto viracochas of peru. nz rumours of a fair skinned race. easter islanders also say the statue builders were white skinned with red hair. (early sailors = phonecians/egyptians??) or europeans? /hurrians?
or was there a race of 'gods'/aliens - with fair skin as well? (maybe elongated skulls for some as well?)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join