It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Traces of Alien Influence on Mankind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
From the beginning of time, aliens have had influence on mankind in one way or another.

Strange suited figure found in Kiev. It dates to 4,000 BC.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ca41fd083af.jpg[/atsimg]

Lizard headed clay figurine, Ubaid culture, 5th millenium BCE, From the Ubaid - Southern Mesopotamian Period. Similar Lizard headed figurines have been found at Eridu. Collon, Dominique.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7c76feaf0b4.jpg[/atsimg]

7,000 B.C. - The Lolladoff plate, discovered in Nepal, appears to show a hovering disk shaped object in the center and a small being, resembling an alien gray.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f349a5289eec.jpg[/atsimg]

This cave painting is from 10,000 BC and is from Val Camonica, Italy.
It appears to depict two beings in protective suits holding strange implements.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1b31567f69a.jpg[/atsimg]

7000 year old petroglyph discovered in the province of Querétaro, Mexico in 1966. There are 4 figures with outstretched arms below a large oval object radiating what appear to be beams of light.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25a1e08aff90.jpg[/atsimg]

Ancient Figures in Space Suits.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f152a8ce3211.jpg[/atsimg]

Cave painting from Tanzania. estimated to be up to 29,000 years old. This one is located in Itolo and depicts several disc shaped objects.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cf7bc099a26.jpg[/atsimg]

Petroglyphs dating back thousands of years ago by ancient Indians in the American Southwest. According to Indian folklore, two objects collided high in the sky and one crash landed in the region of Death Valley.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4215173d56383660.jpg[/atsimg]

Even before mankind was influenced by Jesus,
mankind was influenced by aliens!

Flag and star if you like this!
More info here

[edit on 1-4-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It is nice to see all of these images together here on one thread. I don't get how people can be so blind to this sort of thing. I have never doubted that outside help was given to mankind, too many unexplained things.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yes, it is real nice..
There are so much more you could add to this list.
Im talking about all the ufo paintings that are older than your grand mother

Serious thou, the awesome part is how they are in paintings of virgin marie and jesus..

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Indeed, these are interesting finds.

Although, to disagree with another post....I do NOT see this as in paintings of "marie" (I think the poster meant 'Mary') and Jesus.

Inevitably, there will be a fringe element to attempt to converge these ancient emblems, and likely truly worthy attempts to convey what they observed, by using their art and expression of the time, to some sort of modern 'interpretation'.

Whether it be a 'religious' interpretation, or a 'technological' interpretation....it must still be interpreted, as we best can, without bias, and with an understanding of the peoples' culture.....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ufos and disk shaped objects can be found in every culture from natives to greeks to egyptians. all of them must have had some alien influnce.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
We even have some of our own Aborigional cave paintings which some say can also look like space men.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Great topic!
It'd be awesome if we could compile a huge gallery of things like this for the public.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thanks!
If anyone finds anymore related pics
feel free to post them!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Your an mind reader

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Great topic!
It'd be awesome if we could compile a huge gallery of things like this for the public.

That would start an religous outrage, dont you think ?

But we should start an 'Truth Museum', we'd be rich...rich I tell ya ..
Think of all the billions of people never seen or heard about this 'findings', we slap in some old sumarian tablets and people would ask what they mean, and we say, 'ahh, that was made by those who came here before us', think how that would change the world, and we would be rich...rich I tell ya ..

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This explains why I have triple-helix.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Great thread, great images. I've always found the ancient extraterrestrial theory held a little more water than all of the major religions. But that's just me.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Now I might be combining a couple of different stories but when I was growing up I heard a story where some large stone balls were discovered and some of these stones were found in a carved underground set of rooms, the rooms weren't very tall and were rectangular with square columns, in one of the rooms were some cave paintings of what looked like these ancient astronauts. I know the stone balls were most likely the Costa Rican ones but does the rest of the story make sense to anyone?

I don't really know where I stand on this subject, I certainly have doubts about Temple and his Dogon tribe Sirius story and people could be seeing what they want to see with these pictures but its interesting non the less. I did think the saucer that is appearing in the Christian pictures was supposed to be eye of God though. Oh and the pictures were obviously painted a long time after the event so details would have slid somewhat, artistic licence being what it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
They also found some type of wire in a pyramid and said that in those days there's no way they would've gotten hold of it unless 'outside' help was involved.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Eh, religious outrage usually means that the world is taking a positive change of direction...

So, we're alright!

[edit on 1-4-2009 by bvproductions]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

'' UFO Sighting over Angers France, in 842 AD ''

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

link   
I think it's fascinating that there has been a possible influence on Human endeavors, by Extraterrestrial influences.

In fact, it would certainly fill a few gaps, and perhaps clear up certain arguments....

However......have all ET influences been benign??

Barring any 'outside' influence....would thunder and lightning, while certainly frightening at first, would it somehow be conjoined in an insidious way into certain 'religious' paradigms???

Or, would a rational species eventually ascertain the true nature of lightning, and why the discharge of electricity in clouds produces the 'thunder'....

Would not a sufficiently advanced group of people see the rationality in explaining perfectly understandable scientific concepts, without resorting to para-normal explanations???

Or...as the OP supposes....we have been influenced and manipulated for generations? That makes sense, because if not....then the only other reasonable explanation is, we aren't ready for 'Prime Time'.

What I mean is....consider the possibility of competing concepts, as conveyed by competing factions of 'off-worlders'....to the naive population of Humans....wide-eyed with wonder at it all.....

There is a maxim, in 'magic'....the hand is quicker than the eye.

There is another maxim....'Any sufficiently developed technology would be indistuinguishable from magic to a lesser-developed society'

That, a likely inaccurate but to-the-point essence of a quote by Sir Arthur C. Clarke.

link   
Great thread! It's great seeing all those images through history. Which brings me to wonder, what will we leave of our impressions of aliens to our future generations? We have Mt. Rushmore, etc., but we don't have anything etched, carved, shaped, blasted in stone or similar of our alien impressions that will last for thousands of years, do we?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I was thinking that. Since we have other ways of writing stuff now etc we don't carve anything, but what if there was a disaster? There'd be no proof of anything like there is with these temple ruins.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join