It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the meteors, fireball, only happening in USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm curious why are all the sudden increase in fireball activities are only reported happening in USA. I'm pretty sure it could also happen anywhere. USA is only a small fraction of the Earth's surface. It should also be reported happening in Europe or Russia for example, or even the whole African continent.

If it's debris coming from the collided satellites, they could also land anywhere because they aren't in a geosynchronous orbit.

Do we have reports in other parts of the world too?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Alberta Canada Today!

I think it's a little abnormal for our time, at least.

Don't close your eyes.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sooo, they fireballs continiue..They are seen all over the world.
There has been 4 or 5 here in europe the last months..

I saw one my self November 9th last year, and it was humongus...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm really at a loss for words on this sudden increased activity we are seeing around the world, and brings back childhood memories the christian fundamentalist churches have ingrained in me about (I know everyone's saying this lately but..) End time prophecy. I have stepped away from these teachings but will never forget them, should we maybe be scared? what happens when a large one touches down and causes destruction, bringing panic with it, i know we have enough to worry about right now,

ho hum.

what next?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thanks! Great, rather disturbing to realize that it is indeed a global phenomenon.

Is the frequency of such events increasing? Vastly increased? Because I never realized this until I joined ATS, it was seldom reported in the major news outlet.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

coz USA actually stands for Unidentified Showering Agents

new topics

top topics

join