It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO VS Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
NWO VS Bible
Many have conflicting opinions about a Global Government. With RFID chips available and recently approved by FDA for humans I find the timing incredible. Is this the Biblical “mark of the beast”? What about the Rapture? Will some believe that Jesus has returned or say it is an Alien abduction?

Motorola's MC9090-G RFID handheld reader gives your workers the ability to capture a comprehensive range of data — from RFID tags and bar codes to images — with this flexible multi-function RFID handheld reader, which reads data in remote areas where fixed RFID readers can't reach.

Sorry I posted this earlier today but lost the D^* thing.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What will your conclusion be to vanishing Christians during the Rapture?

Image one or image 2.

There will be lots of questions when this occurs. What will their answer be. I highly doubt they will call it as it is!

Most will say an Alien abduction and rush out to get an RFID chip ID that contains their social security number, drivers license, banking and medical info. All in one.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
hmm bit confused, you saying the rapture, from NWO standpoint, will be aliens picking you up?

Wont not having the verichip prevent you from being useful to the aliens?

Like I said Im a bit confused to what you are saying

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

Not exactly. I see your confusion. The Bible refers to the NWO, as the “One World Government”

The Rapture is when Christians will be taken to heaven, basically they will truly disappear. Leaving the question “Where did all these people go”

My assumption is that most will blame this disappearance on Alien abduction. What else fits? How will our government answer this question?

This could set off panic and uncertainty and people may? Flock in to receive an RFID chip implant.

This would eventually become mandatory if we had a NWO, possibly as a means to identify people.

These embedded chips will store a large volume of data, including banking, medical records, drivers license, social security number, etc, etc..

If we go global and require a global currency it will not be money as we know it, rather credits. These credits will then be added to your RFID chip implant.

I hope that made more sense to you than my prior comments.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. I believe it is more important than people realise.

Once entrenched in power, the beast (Antichrist) and the power behind him (Satan) will move to establish absolute control over all peoples of the earth to accomplish their true end, the worship Satan has been seeking ever since being thrown out of heaven (Isaiah 14:12-14). One way they will accomplish this is by controlling all commerce, and this is where the idea of a one-world currency comes in. Revelation 13:16-17 describes some sort of satanic mark which will be required in order to buy and sell. This means anyone who refuses the mark will be unable to buy food, clothing or other necessities of life. No doubt the vast majority of people in the world will succumb to the mark simply to survive. Again, verse 16 makes it clear that this will be a universal system of control where everyone, rich and poor, great and small, will bear the mark on their hand or forehead. There is a great deal of speculation as to how exactly this mark will be affixed, but the technologies that are available right now could accomplish it very easily.

So therefore the NWO and the verichip control system certainly fall into bible scripture. Also, Jesus said there will be wars and rumors of wars, plagues and pestilence, prior to this happening. (Matt: 24). This is also happening more I believe.

The sun will be as sack cloth, and the moon will turn red as a last sign.

As far as "alien" entities deceiving the masses, I agree these demonic entities will try to imitate God with a "rapture".

Jesus warned: "to not be deceived by the great miracles and signs in the sky, that will deceive even the elect, if that was possible.

When Jesus truly comes, there will be no mistake, you will know, but He did say keep watch for these things, so you know the time is near.

I'm just keeping watch to what is written in the bible, and these times we now live in!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in THIS THREAD.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join