It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Illegal Immigrant Aunt Moves Back Into Boston Apartment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Barack Obama has an aunt who has been living illegally in the US for 5 years, in a publicly funded apartment in Boston. She now faces a deportation hearing tomorrow, her third attempt to fight her ouster from the US.

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

Obama's illegal immigrant Auntie Zeituni Onyango is back living in her taxpayer-funded apartment in Boston.

Zeituni Onyango and Nephew Barack. Onyango lives in a disabled-access flat in a South Boston slum. She has lived in public housing for 5 years. She even illegally donated to Obama's campaign. (Rush Limbaugh photo)

Barack Obama's illegal immigrant aunt is back in her Boston apartment. She has a court hearing on April 1st to see if she will be deported.

She meets none of the criteria for asylum. If she is allowed to stay, it will be because of preferential treatment.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If his birth certificate doesn't matter why should his aunt? I don't care anymore, frankly. I hope the woman doesn't lose her home. Maybe some friends in high places can buy her somewhere to live in some country somewhere if things don't work out in Boston

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Obama has known about this for some time now,,,,just like we have, so why hasn't he tried to help her??
He seems to have tried to distance himself from all of his family like none of them exist. Maybe they all have too many tales to tell......like the TRUTH about him. All you are going to see is the Trophy Wife and Perfect Kids he has created to boost his Perfect image of himself. You would think he would have already handled the situation with his Aunt to avoid the bad publicity it could bring him. This just proves to me that his ego is so big that he thinks he is above reproach on anything he does.

new topics

join