It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dea Raids another dispensary!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Change we can believe in.Change? Of course not, at least not for the little guy.

www.ktvu.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alove24

so much for them sticking to their promises ... of ending the raids on dispensaries ...

oh typical politicians ...

nothing new to see here, move along.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is this another one, or the one from last week? I knew about the one from last week, as it was on the news here, but haven't heard anything lately. But I don't actually watch the news, my wife was telling me about it.

In the one from last week apparently there weren't any arrests or charges, they just took the "product" and left.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
As long as there are tobacco and alcohol lobbyists, it will never be legalized.

It's a miracle plant - emphesis on plant. Laughable that anything that grows natrually out of the ground could be made illegal. Oh, the times we live in.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by skewbuh

Pretty much summed that one up. The medical benefits are well known if you research them, I am disgusted to see this practice of raiding still occurring.

The great hemp conspiracy. Made illegal by paper, big pharma, oil and alc lobby. Because it would single handedly change those industries overnight.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
They need to elect new sheriffs in that county. The county sheriff is the HIGHEST law enforcement officer in the United States. If the sheriff would just go in, and arrest the DEA officers, this type of thing would stop immediately.

Think it won't work? There are several counties (one in Montana) where even the ***IRS*** doesn't go without the sheriff's permission.

I wish I knew where I put the link to the Supreme Court decision on this one.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by sir_chancealot]

top topics

join