It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man decapitates 5-year-old sister in front of officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Man decapitates 5-year-old sister in front of officer

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- By the time the police officer kicked the door in, it was too late. Kerby Revelus was holding his 5-year-old sister, Bianca, and while the officer watched, he dragged a kitchen knife across her throat with such fury that he decapitated her.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I couldnt imagine being that officer and having to witness this happening.

Evil does exist,and this is just another example of it.
Hard to imagine a person could do this to a child.
Its both disturbing and very sad.
I know there are people out there are do not support the death penalty.
But if ever there was a man who deserves it,this would be the one.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Black_Fox]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

OMG! That's beyond sick and disturbing!!! What the hell is wrong with people?? Poor little girl.

I support the death penalty, as long as it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the person receiving it deserves it. In this case, they should save some tax dollars by skipping the trial and just strap him into ol' sparky and plug it in.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

MBF

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If I was that cop, I would have to save the taxpayers some money and just shoot the guy. Why waste taxpayer money keeping a piece of crap like that in prison for the rest of his life, a bullet is a lot cheaper.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I noticed this happened on the Boston Globe website. I couldn't bring myself to start a thread at the time but have been listening for this on the news. I was surprised it took so long to make it to mainstream. I get so pissed when all I hear on the news is about violent crimes....a shooting, a stabbing. Ultimately, they are just out for ratings and more viewers....and they'll sensationalize any and everyone's heartbreak or tradgedy to get it. Granted, its news none the less. That's not to say that you, the thread poster, is after the same, as it is yet another badly needed wake-up call to hear of something like this. "It" is happenning......faster each and every day. Best of luck to us all! Thank God we're informed!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

You know what? You're right.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If it is vengeance you seek, how better to torture a Man than to lock him up with other men as evil has himself for the rest of his life? I would rather die than spend a lifetime in that hell.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
They did shoot and kill him after he did it an began to attack his other sister. Really sad that someone could do this to anyone let alone a 5 year old.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

He did

Kerby Revelus then began attacking Sarafina with the knife, Wells said, prompting police open fire and kill him

MBF

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm glad they got him, I just wish they would have done it a little sooner. The five year old deserved to live more than him.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

Not sticking up for the guy as he deserved to die, but it sounds like a family argument that got out of hand and he went too far and knew he had to die.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What the hell is happening to us?

Second line.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
An ongoing thread on this can be found here.

Closing thread.

new topics

top topics

join