It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails not adding up, illuminati and weather control is an outrage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I can't honestly say I haven't seen a suspicious trail or cloud in the sky, call it denial or what you will but usually I've found a way to explain it in one form or another.

The NWO is very much in action and will likely come hammering down within the next couple of years, my only question is what benefit would lacing the air we breathe have upon the NWO? I'm a firm believer in HAARP and the logic makes perfect sense, but what sense would it make for our own leaders to be inhaling chemicals our government is supposidly polluting our atmosphere with?

Illuminati and weather control by chemical is an outrage, I'm not providing anything more than an opinion so please don't flame me for my thoughts.. However, from what I understand all forms of aircraft leave residue or a con-trail of some sort. It doesn't take much of a wind gust to contort these things...

Thoughts?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by NewWorldDisorder]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'll preface this by saying that Chemtrails and HAARP are far from my specialty and the extent of my knowledge on the two subjects is general at best.

I've never fully understood the whole Chemtrail thing. I know the arguments and all, but it's never made sense to me. To me, releasing chemicals and what-not in the manner that Chemtrails are said to be released seems like a waste of time, money and energy. There are literally hundreds of other ways to go about accomplishing the same goal.

I can see them being released to control the weather. That would be a much more logical connection. But as for controlling human behavior? I just don't see how it could be even remotely effective.

join