It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond shaped ufo.. recent release

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

Lets be honest here. You don't know if what you saw above you was a TR-3B. You simply suspect it was a TR-3B. Which means you're a MIL-UFOP. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has a right to their opinion.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
ET recreation vehicle. Human-manufactured craft!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The fact there is no sound should be ringing alarm bells. His other videos have great sound and commentary. Why not this one? My guess is to hide the sound of the rotor blades of a chopper with some lights lashed to it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Interesting video...

UFO? Possibly.

Nite Owl's "Owlship" from "Watchmen"? ooooh maybe...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RE2505
The fact there is no sound should be ringing alarm bells. His other videos have great sound and commentary. Why not this one? My guess is to hide the sound of the rotor blades of a chopper with some lights lashed to it.

From the comment on the video,

I have intentionally disabled the sound to this video because I had gotten so many bad reactions from the commentary and music on the last video. For those of you who this matters, I apologize, however, people are extremely volatile and will complain merely to get their thoughts in print to antagonize others. I am more than positive this video will bring the skeptics and the debunkers out from hibernation and cause them to make relentless attacks for the purpose of boosting their already enormous egos. But, against my better judgment, I posted it anyway for those of you who are genuinely looking for answers...and for that, its worth it. (source)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Hello.

In my opinion it is a plane passing over head. Toward's the end of the clip as it passes over head it's outline become's very clear.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

In my opinion it is ... passing over head.

You make a good point. At the very beginning (00:00 - 0:30) there are two ways to interpret this.

1. The camera is zooming in on the object.
  2. The camera is tracking the object as it flies overhead.

To surmise what's happening and determine the properties of the object we need to know the video-recorders orientation to the craft. At the beginning I interpreted it as though the object was flying overhead. However thinking about your comment made me realize it's very possible at the end, when the object is rotating, that it's the camera rotating not the object.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Looks like it's the Project Aurora Hypersonic aircraft. The United States government denies the existence of such an aircraft, but we know better, don't we.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Um.

The strobe. When did UFO's start to comply with the FAA?

I think its another chopper. I've seen my fair share of black helo's. One got about 20' away at a gun range. I'll have to figure out how to post the story. On a pucker factor of 1-10, it was a 13.

Were it not for the strobe on the belly of this thing, I would say "Hell yeah! thats a UFO. " The strobe does it for me.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Intentionally disabling the sound because he "had gotten so many bad reactions from the commentary and music on the last video" still leaves us with the mystery of the lack of raw footage sound. Damn, I'm getting sick of these vagueness festivals...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Hey you won't hear me defend the lack of audio data. I'm going to pull this thing open and look at some of the illuminated frames to see if I can get a better feel for the shape of the object. If it strikes me as sufficiently weird, heck, I'll personally contact the guy and ask for the audio track.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayhet
It amazes me how people do not pay close attention to detail. The diamond-shape aircraft is obviously one of our own. Reason being, the blinking light. Almost all human-made aircraft have a blinking light on it so other aircraft in the area can see it at night. Just like large radio towers have blinking lights on the top of them so aircraft can see them. A ufo would not need a blinking light on it to let other aircraft in the area know where they are.

Unless you're being sarcastic, I don't see how that proves anything right. Why wouldn't an ET craft have blinking lights? They don't need to watch out for each other ?

Anyways, I'm a believer of stuff like this, but the blinking light in the first vid looks exactly like some of the other obvious CGI vids. I think this one was just done a bit better.

Somone said it themselves, this guy has a ton of really good footage on his youtube?
I don't want to be the guy to say it's too good to be true, because I don't want to be labeled as another skeptic to just shrug off a video because thats what skeptics do.

Like I said I believe in ufos, aliens, etc, but I don't believe in these vids.

Edit: Sts-75 and random other nasa vids are the best proof imo..

[edit on 1-4-2009 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I have asked the user to return to ATS to talk to us again. He has come before at my request to answer some questions.

Well there's your answer. Ask the OP to contact this individual and supply a copy of the video with audio

Looks like a helicopter at night to me

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

He was not treated so well last time he came to ats but who knows. Never hurts to ask. because of the strobe it is likely to be something of ours although most likely not revealed yet. I have looked closely at the shape with my gamma up all the way... its just hard to say but it is rather odd.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There is an existing thread with a UFO of this exact shape that was filmed over China i believe. (Chaotianmen Square, China)
I'm attempting to find the thread right now.
EDIT:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
My reply with photo analysis.

One of the original photos:

Thoughts?

To me it looks just like the craft being discussed in this thread.
Specifically the first portion of the footage where the arrangement of shape and light is most similar.
Also, this brings credibility to the prior thread which was dismissed as everything from a lens flare to holographic projection etc.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by s0ndernet]
From the Youtube description:
"that also had a slight greenish hue and they would flash simultaneously when the bottom end of the craft would flash"

wow. we got a live one here!

[edit on 1-4-2009 by s0ndernet]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok been talking to him, he is going to try to get the video with sound by this weekend he is really busy atm.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

You think this is a helicopter??????

Lets compare shall we...

Call me crazy but I think the light formation is all wrong bud.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't think its an conventional airplane, because you can see the wingspan, but no extended nose, like a conventional airplane would have.
Altough it has the mist lights a normal airplane would have.

I think (but I hope not) its just a helicopter, looking for something...someone, or maybe just a training mission that went on the day after ?

the video of ''the day after'' shows helicopters...

Maybe things will clear up with that audiofile coming up.

Cheers & Beers ! ^^

Solidus

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Cool video.

But I wonder why he turns the camera upside down.

When the camera shakes right before the UFO rotates you can see the UFO lights streak across the view, and I notice this streak is curved. And when the camera is steady again the UFO has rotated. And the rest of the rotation do look like he is rotating the camera.

Weird thing to do imo.

However, one can wonder what this is. I don't believe it is a plane nor a helicopter though. So to me this is a UFO. Not a Alien Craft, not a plane, not anything at all, since it is impossible to know.

Thanks for the vid.

/Akezzon

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interesting vid, and good find, but:

If I hadn't been informed it was a UFO I would have just assumed it was a conventional aircraft filmed as it passed over head. Possibly a helicopter with booms for survey work or line cleaning, or even a fixed wing aircraft.

And yes I also get irritated by these vagueness festivals. Where is the wild track from the camera? I complain about cheesy music backing, and sometimes doubt the authenticity of contemporaneous comments made by the shooter, but it is important in assessing the veracity of the footage.

It would be simple to state:

1. Exactly where the object was sighted.
2. What time the object was sighted.
3. Real time in view, and the amount of that time that was filmed.
4. Apparent track.
5. An estimate of elevation during the sighting, and during the footage.
6. A daylight image of the area would also help locate reference points and to infer scale.

If you are prepared to take the time to upload the vid then it does not seem an impost to spend 5 minutes jotting the above down and 5 minutes in daylight filming a reference frame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join