It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they keep talking about global Currency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Is this the mark?

It's like watching a movie unfold.

somebody explain what a global currency is. Yes I am that stupid.

peace.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The true global currency has always been gold, or things that are an actual resource, or have inherit value. To start this discussion, I think there are some "base" things you need to understand.

I'm not normally a fan of this guys, but in this case he is right on. 1 hour long, very very educational.

Google Video Link

I also recommend a story called "I want the Earth Plus 5%".

That story is about "fractional reserve banking".

There is so much, I'm not sure where to start. I guess purchasing power is as good a place as any.

Lets say that in the entire world, there was a total of $100. Of that $100, you personally owned $10 of that. This means you have 10% of the entire worlds wealth. To make things easy, lets say there are 20 widgets that exist in the world. Supply and demand dictates that each of those widgets has a value of $5 each. 20 widgets in the world, $100 in the world, $5 X 20 widgets = $100. You have enough purchasing power to buy 2 widgets with your $10.

Now, along comes the bankers and they create another $100. Like what you see going on today with all this "bailout", all this money being created. Now, instead of $100 in circulation, there is $200. Now, we do the same exact thing we did above. You still have your $10. Supply and demand now states that each of those widgets is worth $10 each. $10 X 20 = $200. You just lost half your purchasing power and half your wealth, and the money in your pocket stayed the same. Where as you were able to buy 2 widgets before, you can now only buy 1. Meanwhile, whoever the bank decided to give that newly created $100 to is able to buy up all the widgets. They basically took half your actual wealth and gave it to someone else.

This is why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Because the rich corporations and such get the newly created money in the form of loans. This system is 100% legal and is known as "fractional banking". You can call it "trickle down" economics if you want, but the corporations and those who got the newly created money are able to decide where it trickles. And at the same time, they have stolen the actual wealth from the people to being with.

Now the banks don't just give this money away, instead they "loan" it out with interest(usury). This means that they are not only owed that $100, but $5 on top of it as well. Create enough money and suddenly there is more in interest owed than money exists. This is our current situation. They only created $100, but now they want back $105. Where does the extra $5 come from? Well 1 person has to "make" it and get it from another person. This of course means that someone is going to come up short, like musical chairs. The interest payments and such have gotten so big that they are really just creating all this bailout money to cover the previous debt payments. Like a check cashing scheme people use to do. Write a bad check for $20 one day, then the next day write a check for $40, take $20 of the new $40 and pay the previous check off. Of course it keeps growing, and the more they create the new money, the more wealth is stolen from the people.

All the while most people don't even notice because the amount of money in their pockets doesn't change, they make the same amount of money. Only suddenly they just can't afford what they use to. This is evident in US history, when back in the 50's when this was somewhat regulated by limiting the amount it could be extended with the gold standard when 1 guy worked at the local factory and was able to comfortably support his entire family. Now both parents have to work and so forth just to make ends meet. Why? Because the purchasing power has been stolen.

So, if the world is going on a single currency, it means whoever controls that currency is able to control the world. The mark as a means of currency basically means that you won't be using things of actual value. Those in charge can just create money as they see fit and they are able to decide who is wealthy and who isn't. Where as in history things of value have been considered the global currency, in such a system there is no real limit to how much can be stolen.

If we did these things, it would be called counterfeiting. But for them, it is 100% legal. Constant transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich.

Alot of Jesus's tirade on the temple/markets has alot to do with this. It's not really new. Back in those days they would "change" the money. 1 would be more valuable than the other, and 1 would be considered equal value because of an imprint on it etc. They would shave the coins to make them thinner and all sorts of things. Jesus called them thieves, and when one of the servants doesn't do as he is told with the gold he is given, the servant says he thought Jesus was just a thief. To which Jesus replied - if you thought I was a thief, then why did you not put the gold where he could at least get usury as the other thieves do. Basically calling the servant out on a lie.

And while this is somewhat of a "secret", it's not really a secret. Always been known, always been out in the open. But people go along with it because they either don't understand it, or they want the "easy credit" and part of the newly created money and as long as they are good, who cares.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ahah! Daggot there is a prophecy about satan will help antichrist find all the hidden gold in the world and he will be the most wealthy man on the Earth.

I'm going to post that later..

So if the dollar loses it's value and our economy collapses as was predicted years ago, wouldn't that set up a global cashless system?

Btw i understand what you just said even though I'm dum.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

He can have all the gold for all I care. One of my favorite verses in the bible is Proverbs 8 and deals with this.

10Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Wisdom and understanding is what we should seek. It is also what the father gives to us, as he doesn't not give as this world gives(material).

Now as for him getting all the gold, even under a cashless system such resources still have built in value that can't be gotten rid of. What does change is the price of those resources by inflation. As more currency is added, the price of the gold goes up. So if someone comes across alot of gold and owns alot of gold, then even in a cashless system it has lots of value.

However, gold is not actually the most valuable resource on this planet, and neither is any metal or such things. The most valuable resource on this planet are humans. To which this gold/wealth is used to "buy". And in a cashless system, there is no limit to how much can be spent by those who control the currency and such. And that is the real purpose/need for the wealth.

Of course, the people have to be for sale, and that is where the proverbs 8 comes in.

Now as for the value of the dollar and so forth. That is hard to say. All the currency's in the world at this time "float" like ours does. I think in the end, they will try to get the currencies about equal(near worthless in all of them, as they inflate and use that money to further the agenda) and then they will "consolidate" the currencies into 1. But that is just 1 possible scenario, there are others as well. Time will tell on that one.

Whatever happens, it will be sold to the people as necessary or their way of life will cease to exist and so forth.

new topics

top topics

join