It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: UFO chased on highway

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this one. Not much info from the videographer, other than the footage being new, along the highway, and that black helicopters were seen (which often occurs surrounding the UFO phenomenon).

Check it out and see what you think folks:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Great video of a UFO & Black Helicopters but my favorite part is the dialogue of the people filming it, it sounds like Harold & Kumar go to White Castle & encounter UFO's & Black Helicopters. Definately some stoners who were caught off guard whilst on happy ride. Enjoyable none the less.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You would think multiple unkown objects of that magnitude descending over a heavily travelled highway would generate multiple reports and media attention. Finding none, I'm going with aircraft landing at an airport with bright landing lights on. There are also flashing anticollision lights from an aircraft in the distance in the same general direction.

Since the choppers are in the daytime and a wooded area, not the highway, the connection is tenuous at best. As you said, not much info to go on.

[edit on 3/31/2009 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I to noticed the difference of the choppers being in daylight but the one dude was saying that they kept going over the "Same House" ? Could it be that they were filming near the break of day & actually saw it land, & drove around doing some detective work? Or it could have been ole Harold & Kumar avoiding a known about drug bust? The one thing I couldn't make out was the other lights that they kept talking about during them chasing the light.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by smokehouseslim]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
at least the guy knew how to hold the camera steady! Very nice video!!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is true he had a very steady hand really calm in fact.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I watched the video and heard the radio playing in the background say X103. X103 is out of Indianapolis, Indiana. This report came out of Indianapolis on March 20. Link to UFO sighting The youtube video was posted on March 23. Might be related.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I honestly think the bright "UFO" over the highway in the first part of the video is the search light of a helicopter, probably a police helicopter.

Here is night footage of a police helicopter in Germany, the search light looks much the same. (I have no idea what the text about the sexy man is about, though.
)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
You would think multiple unkown objects of that magnitude descending over a heavily travelled highway would generate multiple reports and media attention. Finding none, I'm going with aircraft landing at an airport with bright landing lights on. There are also flashing anticollision lights from an aircraft in the distance in the same general direction.

Since the choppers are in the daytime and a wooded area, not the highway, the connection is tenuous at best. As you said, not much info to go on.

[edit on 3/31/2009 by eaglewingz]

Good analysis I must say

I have lived near a Major International Airport my entire life, and I in fact live within a FOV which encompasses Aircraft on Approach and Takeoff from 3 Major International Airports, as well as MIL.

Having laid out the aforementioned, even I have been taken by surprise once through my view of landing aircraft at an angle which I never witnessed them before. I remember seeing what I thought were 6-8 Unknown Aircraft, BRIGHTLY illuminated, just hanging around like Christmas Lights on a String in the Night Sky, side-by-side. It turned out however, that it was nothing more than a visual trick of Commercial Airliners in a long extending Landing Pattern with their Landing Lights engaged. So your airport hypothesis is definitely understandable and logical in nature.

On another note, we have no information on where this videographer lives, so how do we determine the commonality of MIL Helos flying over his location? The supposed "Color" means nothing either, as the vast Majority of MIL Helos are colored Black and/or Dark Drab Green. If this guy wants to truly freak himself out, he should go take an Orienteering course near an Air Calvary Unit (As I did), and watch as Fully Armed Apache AH-64's pop up over the Treetops and buzz you lol, although I found the experience exciting, not scary.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
we discussed this video a few months ago on ATS and the guy who recorded the video came in and answered questions at my request. He was insulted and ridiculed as usual and I ended up apologizing to him. I will see if I can find the link but it was quite a while ago.
found the video.. he is a friend of mine on youtube.
whoever reposted this video lied. it is not new from 2009.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Very nice footage !

If you look at 3:30 and a bit you can see the bright object move up and out of the way of the other object (chopper ) ? moving in from the right .
Very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thanks, NephraTari.

Here's a link to the previous thread :
Is this real UFO footage?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Thanks, NephraTari.

Here's a link to the previous thread :
Is this real UFO footage?

thank you sooo much I used the search function but had not been able to find it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i love the background chatter and music..... adds a harold and kumar touch too the whole thing
looks and sounds authentic

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
the Pulsating shows that this object is utilizing a gravitational propulsion system.... in this system you cant slow down or speed up the reactor by increasing power or lowering it... so instead its pulsated ... the faster you pulsate the faster the object moves the slower you pulsate the slower it goes ... or when it comes to a complete stop you will actually see it pulsate just like you see here... the light enveloping the object is not a direct light... it is the high energy field enveloping the object which excites the atmosphere... essentially turning the air into an open flouresent bulb very cool find star and flagged

[edit on 1-4-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I beleive the object and or occupents noticed they were being watched... notice how it crosses the highway ... almost like trying to intimidate the men... too bad it didnt work they were prob too high to get scared lol

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Only thing i would see wrong with the plane landing is that its taking way too long to land, maybe. But i dont see anything that points to a "UFO" so ill be waiting to hear more about this.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Not clearly enough similarities. You can clearly see the search light in this video but not of the highway video. The highway video light seems to keep the brightness at a constant level, not like the the actual search light of your video. Im assuming that the helicopter sound would still be heard through the car and car radio of the highway video if indeed it was a helicopter search light.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Its sad how people come in, especially guest speakers, and guests and are reticule and insulted for their sightings. ATSers should be nicer to guests and debunk them politely.

I don't think it is a helicopter. I've seen many and it doesnt follow the same light/flight pattern. If it was a search light it would have done exactly what that second video did. Got brighter and dimmer brighter and dimmer especially as it moves around and they POV of they light changes.

new topics

top topics

join