It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific and Historical research provide critical insights into some reported encounters with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting Article I wanted to share with ATS folks.

Humans on Earth have been preoccupied with searching for other intelligent life that is organic in the universe. However, scientific research has presented evidence of life-like structures that arise from inorganic substances in space. To thrive on Earth intelligent inorganic life would not need, for example, air, and a variety of other vital organic features for life. The implications of this research are that apparently organically "dead" planets like Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, along with moons in this solar system could be inhabited by colonies of intelligent and inorganic life. Accordingly, some UFOs could in fact be spacecraft from colonies of neighbouring planets of Earth, and their moons. In other words, scientific research now supports the plausibility of various testimonies that have been made of such intelligent and apparently inorganic life in our solar system. Indeed, the ancient Gnostics also warned of the existence of such inorganic entities that were observed to be jealous of humanity, and in the process, sought to use their technologies to manipulate, control, and enslave humanity.

Could extraterrestrial life be made of corkscrew-shaped particles of interstellar dust? The findings hint at the possibility that life beyond earth may not necessarily use carbon-based molecules as its building blocks. Life on Earth is organic. It is composed of organic molecules, which are simply the compounds of carbon, excluding carbonates and carbon dioxide. The idea that particles of inorganic dust may take on a life of their own is in itself, nothing short of alien, and goes beyond the silicon-based life forms favoured by some science fiction stories.

Now, an international team has discovered that under the right conditions, particles of inorganic dust can become organised into helical structures. These structures can then interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic compounds and life itself.

Source :Cite Libre

[edit on 31/3/2009 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've never read this site before so I do not know how credible the source is, maybe another member can shed some light. I do see a couple mentions of reptilians though.. don't know what that has to do with inorganic lifeforms...?

join