It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Recover Huge Stash Of Stolen Uniforms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Police Recover Huge Stash Of Stolen Uniforms

uk.news.yahoo.com

Breaking News

More than 100 PCSO uniforms and equipment were discovered at a flat in Salford.

Police issued a warrant to the flat on Cottenham Lane, Lower Broughton where they found the stolen goods.

As well as the uniforms, officers found police batons, jackets, body armour, handcuffs and CS spray holders.

It is believed the uniforms, which had old Metropolitan Police badges sown onto them, were being sold on the streets of Manchester for hundreds of pounds.

Greater Manchester Police are now reminding residents to always ask for ID when speaking to police officers.

The find comes after an aggravated burglary at the Royal British Legion in Walkden, in which two suspects were dressed as police officers.

A steward at the Legion's club was tied up and handcuffed by the fake policemen.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Article source news.sky.com...

[edit on 31/3/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I cant believe the lengths some people will go to to make money, this is part of the reasons IMO the trust is vanishing more and more every day it seems, the amount of different crimes that could come about because of Criminals who create these Clothes.

I find this to be a disturbing crime, I know yeah, it's a few Police Uniforms, but think of the access those uniforms will bring, especially if news of this doesn't spread like wildfire, and everyone does what is being asked, Where's your ID, I am sure there are many who will be afraid to, just out of I don't know shyness, or politeness because they looked alright or nice.

Just ofr the sake of reassurances and deterrent, these people need to go away for quite some time, IMO of course.

I would love to hear opinions on this.

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I wonder who is going to be the first poor soul to get his head bashed in for asking to see a police officers ID.

I also wonder how many people recognize what an official ID should look like.

Even though few uniforms were stolen, it is more than enough to cause mayhem and distrust of police. Guess police had better star finding ways to tamper proof their uniform.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

You all don't see this pattern, it's a picture puzzle and a you put in the pieces you start to see the picture come into focus...

1. 20 is there now
2. Last time G20 was in area bombs went of in tube
3, Hundreds of thousands protesting
4. 1/3 of Britain's cameras turned off
5. Police took over the active cameras during G20
6. Stolen Police uniforms

So if a terror attack occurs which of course wouldn't be caught on CCTV but possibly by a person with a phone or camera they have the stolen uniforms to say it wasn't us that did it. COVERING THEIR ASSES!

If the police take on the protesters and go violent, again it was those bad people who stole those uniforms...

I can't wait for #7 and #8 to appear in the news!!! I love watching the puzzle come together.

EDITED TO ADD - #7 just was on CNN, they sad the London Police have moles in the protest groups they believe will be bad. So now the Agent Provocateurs are in place to be caught on those working CCTV's...

Keep watching folks, this is going to be interesting to watch. I aint figured out the plan obviously but as I see it it can go two ways.

1. Crackdown on Protesters and making them basically labeled terrorists.
2. False Flag terror event for a new War Footing for the two new anti war leaders Brown and Obama. It would give them reason to cintinue the Bush/Blair agenda of world domination...

[edit on 3/31/2009 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Seen the movie Vantage Point?
In it (sorry to spoil it if you haven't yet) the terrorists make use of Paramedic uniforms, Police uniforms and some stolen government vehicles to carry out and get away with their attack. They also made use of insiders to help to try divert attention away from their activities in the chaos of it all.
A lot of stuff in this movie that theorists might find interesting.

Wiki article on Vantage Point

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Thanks for your response and the reference, there are a good man shows out there that give us sneak peeks at government operations, dirty tricks and abilities.

I have seen Vantage Point and I loved it.

This thing is going like a well oiled machine it seems, now they are claiming the "Protesters" are wanting bankers executed. is it the Moles or the "Protesters" in cop uniforms or propaganda?

We shall see..

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I had mentioned this when I first heard of the G20 protests.

People said, "no, this is London. We don't act that way."

Looks like the provacateurs are in place. Things are going to get nasty.
I say let it. These scumbag elitists have placed their thumb on top of the masses much too forcibly. If they provoke attacks, burn the f-er down!

There is an apparent media blackout at this point, but that will change...

Oh yeah, on topic... I have no doubt those uniforms were stolen in advance of these protests.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'd like to know what made them search that particular flat as they made no mention of the reason they were interested in that flat in the first place.

Interesting how they conviently stumbled upon a bunch of stolen police uniforms and gear when it's time for G20.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think they were investigating this because of a robbery that had happened. During the robbery, the two suspects wore stolen police uniforms.

That is the official story, anyhow.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
That's what i got from the article too, but i'd like to know what led them to that particular apartment. Did they catch the guys and that was one of their apartments ? It just seems all to convienient to me, Kinda like just in time so that if the police make any mistakes they can say it wasn't us, must've been people in stolen uniforms.

top topics

join