It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret society Financial success

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ok If someone was looking to join a secret society or cult to gain financial success or riches tell me what would probably be the best one he/she could join? Please explain why also

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Go to Yale University, work hard.

Wait for a tap on the shoulder.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Go to Yale University, work hard.

Wait for a tap on the shoulder.

agreed get into yale be one of the smartest and from a top family and wait for that invitation into skulls & bones...good luck lol

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lookin4answers

agreed get into yale be one of the smartest and from a top family and wait for that invitation into skulls & bones...good luck lol

While this is probably true, it could also be pointed out that if one gets into Yale and becomes one of the smartest, he or she will be successful regardless of family or Bones membership.

To the OP, financial success has nothing to do with joining secret societies, fraternities, or clubs. It has to do with being smart and working hard for your goals.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Preparation and hard work accompanied by timing and a little good fortune is what you need. Networking (associations, groups, organizations) can help, and sometimes they can hurt. I think you should only join something if you have a sincere desire to be a participatory member. Joining anything because you think it's a way to shortcut something is likely to either not help, or backfire completely.

As a wise man once said, "The will to win means nothing. Everyone wants to win. The winners are the ones with the will to prepare to win."

Do the work.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join