It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is close minded?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
and Badmedia, while he didn't judge you, he also did what alot of people do to keep the respect of others.

repsecter of persons.

Love another as yourself. If you were a homosexual, would you want people to judge you and go around doing the things people do to them? No. In order to treat another as you would want to be treated, you must put yourself in that persons perspective and in that persons point of view.

When you put yourself into the other persons perspective, and look at it from their eyes, then you are able to see the beam in your own eye. As you can now see the beam in your eye you can remove it, and then you can remove the mote in the other persons eye by showing them how you did it.

In fact, putting yourself in another perspective is to open your mind up a bit and not be close minded. People who say things like "I could never understand that point of view or put myself in such a place", they are just close minded. But by doing such things, it gives you wisdom and understanding.

Take the middle east war. They see it as we are attacking them, they are justified in their actions. We see it as they attacked us, we are justified in our actions. Both sides are hypocrites who are only looking at things from their perspective. Both sides are actually alike, each playing the evil for the other(divide and conquer). And the only way you are able to see and understand these things is if you actually stop and take a look at things from BOTH sides. Then you can see the motes, beams and remove them. How would you feel if some country bombed and killed your family because of who the president was? How would you feel if some other country was treating us the way we treat them? And of course, that is vice versa and we know how it feels to be attacked as well. Neither side is actually justified, both are wrong and both are hypocrites. But such understanding is beyond those who do not look at things from any other perspective than their own. THAT is putting the importance only on self.

If it is hurting anyone, it would only be themselves as it was their choice, their free will. Whatever punishment may or may not come from it, is between the father and that person. As such, I feel it is none of my business, anymore than my troubles with quitting smoking is their business, or my love for food is their business. At best, these are personal problems which that individual will struggle with, not you. If they are going around raping others and such, then they are imposing on the free will of others, and then it becomes my business indirectly. Then I will speak up, and I will be very blunt in my disagreement and distaste for it.

At best such is to be weak in willpower. But it is a far cry from being wicked, being evil and so forth. As long as their problems are personal, there isn't a reason why they can't live in a peaceful society. Only if those problems spill over to the point of hurting others would it break that.

I'm sure you know very well how blunt and direct I can be and I really don't care who likes it or not. I've straight up told people who have messaged me they will end up hating me(been wrong in some cases). In this case, I was asked for understanding, and that is how I replied.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You're a hell of a person bad...I would be proud to call you friend anyday and anytime. Thanks for the respect and adoration you show the world.

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Maybe a little off topic, but I just want to thank everyone who has posted here for their opinions and respectful debates.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Love another as yourself. If you were a homosexual, would you want people to judge you and go around doing the things people do to them? No. In order to treat another as you would want to be treated, you must put yourself in that persons perspective and in that persons point of view.

Badmedia

Badmedia you are trying to equate niceness with respect for persons.

I love gay peoples souls, and I truly want them to break their lust, but the fact is from the scriptures you use all the time God says.

" man shall not sleep with madnkind "

" it is an adomination to me "

and in the NT

" i have given their minds up to shameful affections "

So it is and always has been wrong to God. It's a specific possesion from those who have given themselves to lust, and even though some strait people have as much lust, there is something in the gay people God sees that's in their heart which is why they are like that.

They accepted the gay lifestyle.

Just because I believe it is wrong, doesn't mean I am being mean to these people.

peace.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

So you are judging me for not judging others? Nothing you said changes the fact that it's none of mine or your business, and right or wrong it's between them and the father.

Nothing you quoted made it your business, nothing you quoted gives you the right to decide for others either.

And this is why I am NOT a christian, I actually follow Jesus and the father, unlike that satanic cult you call Christianity.

Am I still doing things to "gain the respect of people"?

[edit on 3-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And this is why I am NOT a christian, I actually follow Jesus and the father, unlike that satanic cult you call Christianity

LOl what a try to turn it around on me. You BM are the one who uses scripture ALL the damn time to prove your point but ignore the passages I just gave and 2000 years of tradition?

I am not judging you, I am saying you need to stop respecting persons for being liked sake.

That cult holds the living sacrafce and produced tons of saints and miracles.

God said lust and homosexualness is wrong. Ask any biblical scholar here.

doesn't mean we should dislike them.

peace.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I quote bible verses that give understanding. I can give that same understanding without the bible and did for awhile until I found out the bible said them. The bible is your authority, not mine.

I did not say if being gay was right or wrong, not once. What I said was whichever it is, it's none of my business and it's between that person and the father.

What I typed had nothing to do with trying to gain the respect of people.My opinion is the same no matter who I was talking to.

That cult holds the living sacrafce and produced tons of saints and miracles.

This is why you belong to a satanic cult, because your entire religion is based on a human sacrifice for your own benefit. A sacrifice of truth, so that the lie may live. The entire reason Jesus was conspired against in the first place.

Where as you view murdering a man without sin as your salvation, I view his life and his example to be the salvation for all those with understanding that follow and walk in those footsteps. You even wear the tool used to murder him around your necks and in your symbolism. Which as Bill Hicks said, is like wearing a rifle pendent in remembrance of JFK. No thanks.

If you believe that about gays so much, then do you hold the same contempt for people who eat seafood? Should we put to death the child who swears at their parents? Should we kill the man who doesn't plant properly?

As it turns out, Jesus also dealt with hypocrites who wanted to quote scripture and use scripture for their actions. In the exact same way I did above, with hyperbole to show it is more about your own bias and prejudice than the bible actually saying that.

www.biblegateway.com...

Mark 7

6He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Now, obviously Jesus doesn't want people to go kill their children, he is pointing out that if they actually believed those things were of god and meant to be followed, then why do they decide to not follow all of them? Because the truth of the matter is, they didn't actually care about the commandment of god, they cared about the traditions of men, and that is what you are mostly talking about here, traditions of men.

Let me know when your distaste for people who eat seafood and pork is equal to those who are gay.

Coincidence you mention "2000 years of tradition"? I don't think so.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
You're a hell of a person bad...I would be proud to call you friend anyday and anytime. Thanks for the respect and adoration you show the world.

-Kyo

Thanks, but I hate this world. This world is not for me at all. I respect/love the people only because the father is within them, but I hate this world and most everything about it. It's built on greed, corruption and any real desire for knowledge and understanding is squashed.

I see a world where politicians make false promises and the people generally buy into it, because they are more worried about what the politician is going to give them, or what gifts the politicians speak of than actually taking the time to understand exactly what they are doing.

Those who actually might have the intelligence and understanding of it all either join in and get their share of the pie, or they are killed. Those who stand up and dare speak against such things are marginalized, called names, treated poorly and if they happen to actually make a difference they are murdered.

A world of evil vs evil, where the greater evil wins. Hollow words such as love, faith, grace, humble are about all I ever see in this world. Where are the people who understand these words are dead, and anyone can say them? These aren't things you say, these are things you do.

Education consists of telling people what to know, rather than how to learn. What to think, rather than how to think. A world where you are the educated man because you can remember Pearl Harbor happened on Sunday Dec 7, 1941, but not the man who was smart enough to see the power grabs, hypocrisy and propaganda, that man was marginalized, called names, killed or had to shut up and pretend to go along to save his own skin.

This world has nothing to offer me. I am full of judgment, make no mistake about it. But of issue is the scope of my judgment, as it is only valid when applied to myself. Sad thing when control of 1 life isn't enough for a person.

But someday the people will wake up, I was once one of them. It's just a matter of what it takes before they do. And it won't be when the people "uprise and revolt", it'll be when they no longer fight and die for the sport of others. Because that is all this world is.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well...I will still always thank you for how well you've treated me...and will never think less of you

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

I'm weird, I'm more comfortable being attacked than among people agreeing with me. Not to accuse you, but it makes me feel as though I get expectations put on me, like because someone agrees with me on 1 topic I must be "buddies" with them and always agree with them, or take their side etc. Or that I must always be "polite" in my responses etc. I guess from a history of dealing with people who take disagreements and things like this personally, rather than a heated exchange of ideas and discussion.

Where as the "instinct" is to not upset the herd, I think confrontation brings about understanding - so long as it doesn't get personal(stays as discussion).

I guess as people start to wake up and become more honest in their thinking processes it's something I will have to get use to and learn to deal with.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So what happens if they wake up and find politeness in them? :-p

Here I can help you out though...you've been good to me and I want to be good back to you

Badmedia: I hate you! I hate the things you like! (thanks redvsblue)

:-D

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I quote bible verses that give understanding. I can give that same understanding without the bible and did for awhile until I found out the bible said them. The bible is your authority, not mine.

I did not say if being gay was right or wrong, not once. What I said was whichever it is, it's none of my business and it's between that person and the father.

What I typed had nothing to do with trying to gain the respect of people.My opinion is the same no matter who I was talking to.
(badmedia)

Well you should of said it was wrong because God does. Any sane reader can see this. This is what a false prophet does, doesn't insert truth into their statements when they are going by biblical passages all the time.

This is why you belong to a satanic cult, because your entire religion is based on a human sacrifice for your own benefit. A sacrifice of truth, so that the lie may live. The entire reason Jesus was conspired against in the first place.
(badmedia)

wrong. Not only is the sacrafice predicted ALL throughout the entire OT. Daniel himself said antichrist will remove the (continual) sacrafice. That is mass, whoever can't see this is blind and truly isn't sincere.

But it does something to the soul I cannot explain, and I was on both sides, I used to be protestant.

Not to mention numerous eucharistic miracles

Where as you view murdering a man without sin as your salvation, I view his life and his example to be the salvation for all those with understanding that follow and walk in those footsteps. You even wear the tool used to murder him around your necks and in your symbolism. Which as Bill Hicks said, is like wearing a rifle pendent in remembrance of JFK. No thanks.

If you believe that about gays so much, then do you hold the same contempt for people who eat seafood? Should we put to death the child who swears at their parents? Should we kill the man who doesn't plant properly?
(Badmedia)

I don't wear a cross, and it's for rememberance. And that last paragraph is comepletely irrelevant. Gays are NOT to be put to death, because this is the age of frogiveness which is why the Lord doesn't strike people down right away like he used to, he has left the world to itself for antichrist time

Those old laws were abolished with the age of forgiveness, not the commands.

As it turns out, Jesus also dealt with hypocrites who wanted to quote scripture and use scripture for their actions. In the exact same way I did above, with hyperbole to show it is more about your own bias and prejudice than the bible actually saying that.

www.biblegateway.com...

Mark 7

6He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Now, obviously Jesus doesn't want people to go kill their children, he is pointing out that if they actually believed those things were of god and meant to be followed, then why do they decide to not follow all of them? Because the truth of the matter is, they didn't actually care about the commandment of god, they cared about the traditions of men, and that is what you are mostly talking about here, traditions of men.

Let me know when your distaste for people who eat seafood and pork is equal to those who are gay.

Coincidence you mention "2000 years of tradition"? I don't think so.

[edit on 4-4

-2009 by badmedia]

Get out fo here! I'm the hypocrite? No. You are the one who didn't say the truth for gains sake and you use scripture way more then me. I hardly ever qoute scripture, and furthermore when God said

" traditions of men "

he's not talking about his church because the same bible says, hold fast to these teachings by word of mouth or by tradition.

he was talking about the Old law tradition clearly if you read it in context.

it's unreal badmedia, I swear how you try and turn things on people when you know you are wrong.

I just don't get it. The sane reader knows the truth though, hopefully.

bye.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I will get the qoute system down, just gotta keep trying.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Well you should of said it was wrong because God does. Any sane reader can see this. This is what a false prophet does, doesn't insert truth into their statements when they are going by biblical passages all the time.

God never told me it was wrong, he never said anything about it one way or another, and it never came up during my time of learning as anything important. What did come up however was that I shouldn't judge anyone and that as long as they are not hurting another person it is none of my business.

Between the 2 of us, you are the only one who believes the bible is the "word of god". I don't, I believe it has become a replacement for the real thing. After all the men who wrote them had to have another source for it. Is it divinely inspired? In many cases I'd have to say yes, especially concerning Jesus and where it gives understand. But it has a mixture of man in it, and there is no way to get around that. No different than while my words my divinely inspired(if you believe me or not), they are still filtered through my perspective and understanding. Thus the reason no man is to make himself into an authority.

You can not even understand the things the bible says without the holy spirit, but yet I'm to believe this is the "word of god". Bull.

wrong. Not only is the sacrafice predicted ALL throughout the entire OT. Daniel himself said antichrist will remove the (continual) sacrafice. That is mass, whoever can't see this is blind and truly isn't sincere.

But it does something to the soul I cannot explain, and I was on both sides, I used to be protestant.

Not to mention numerous eucharistic miracles

This is so far out of touch I'm not even sure what to say. Did you just seriously compare the sacrifice Jesus made to show you the truth and how to follow the commandments to mass, and at the same time same the anti-christ is the one who will remove the true sacrifice?

I don't wear a cross, and it's for rememberance. And that last paragraph is comepletely irrelevant. Gays are NOT to be put to death, because this is the age of frogiveness which is why the Lord doesn't strike people down right away like he used to, he has left the world to itself for antichrist time

Those old laws were abolished with the age of forgiveness, not the commands.

ok, which old laws were abolished? All of them in leviticus except the ones about gay people? I don't remember any commandments about gay people. And I don't remember Jesus saying a 3rd requirement for following the commandments was to not be gay. As I remember it was love thy neighbor as thyself, and love god with all your heart as the proper way to follow the commandments.

It's just a tradition of men you are keeping here, like it or not. And it is only done because of your own prejudice.

So if gays aren't to be put to death, does this still mean that people who eat seafood are wrong, we just don't put them to death because it's the age of forgiveness?

Get out fo here! I'm the hypocrite? No. You are the one who didn't say the truth for gains sake and you use scripture way more then me. I hardly ever qoute scripture, and furthermore when God said

" traditions of men "

he's not talking about his church because the same bible says, hold fast to these teachings by word of mouth or by tradition.

he was talking about the Old law tradition clearly if you read it in context.

You don't quote scripture because you don't have any idea what it means. You have no problem quoting other "saints" and such all the time. You even made a thread quoting them. The only thing you do is repeat what the church tells you. You walk in darkness because you lack understanding.

I quoted the scripture in it's complete context. You are the one who is using what the church says, not what is actually said in those verses to take it out of context.

Just like any normal hypocrite, it's only bad when someone else does it, and your traditions are good.

it's unreal badmedia, I swear how you try and turn things on people when you know you are wrong.

I just don't get it. The sane reader knows the truth though, hopefully.

bye.

No, what is going to be unreal is the day you realize I am telling the truth and you've been buying a lie, and you find out not only who I am, but who you are.

You have no clue what I know, but your bible says I will know it. Why is that? Why is it that numbers describes exactly what I experienced?

Numbers 12
6And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

Btw, this is also how we know Paul is a fake(aside from his obvious contradictions). Apparently, he didn't know this(neither did I at the time, but I didn't fake it). Unless the claim is that Paul was faithful in all his houses like Moses was, which would be laughable.

Why does the bible describe things I experienced, while you are merely someone who repeats what it says? Why is it I was talking about such things without even knowing the bible said them?

What happened in my vision? John 14. Again, directly and exactly describes what I experienced, and does it in a way where there is little doubt it is talking about my experience.

How is it that I can know and understand how this universe/creation is done and what it consists of? Did you know the bible also talks about that as well? Is the path of Jesus true and right? Yep, and I know how and why.

Call me what you want, dismiss me as you want, hate me as you want. I actually expect nothing less from you.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I will get the qoute system down, just gotta keep trying.

It's not as hard as you think. There is an open tag and a close tag. Think of the quote as a "wrapper".

The start tag is [ quote]. I put in a space before the "q" to make it appear, so no space. The end tag is the same thing, but it has a / to signify the end tag. So the end tag is [ /quote]. Again I put in a space before the "/".

So, this:

[ quote] This is a quote[ /quote]

without the spaces becomes:

This is a quote

So just put the [ quote] at the start of what you want to quote, and [ /quote] at the end and you're all set. And of course, remove any others that the might be there already.

There is also a yellow icon at the top above the text box, you can highlight the text you want to quote, then hit that icon and it will automatically add the 2 tags for you to the selected text.

Makes reading things a whole lot easier. If you want to quote an external quote, then it's the same thing, only instead of "quote", the tag is "ex".

[ ex] outside content [ /ex]

outside content

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
So what happens if they wake up and find politeness in them? :-p

Here I can help you out though...you've been good to me and I want to be good back to you

Badmedia: I hate you! I hate the things you like! (thanks redvsblue)

:-D

-Kyo

I wish I had the words to explain how it feels exactly, but "fake" is the only word I can think of. Which is not so much because it may be fake, but because the majority of times such things are fake.

Because society is so "PC" that it seems most things people say because it is "PC", and not so much because it's how they actually feel. And then you get to the point where it's hard to tell the difference between who is just being PC, and who is actually being true in what they say.

Generally when people are angry, upset with me, or hate me then they lose the need and care to be PC. When they no longer care or give a crap if I like them or what I or anyone else thinks of them, then the truth and how they really feel really comes out. That becomes the point when you are dealing with the real person, not the fake one they put out for this world.

Main reason I'd rather discuss these topics over the internet than in person. Because over the net, the person is more able to let their true feelings come out, as they are "anon". Not always of course, but more often. Where as when you are hanging out with friends and family, you bite your tongue and bring out that "fake" and "accepted by the world" person who is PC. Of course, PC changes from group to group, but to be PC is group think/sheep/herd mentality. At that point we stop acting on behalf of what is truly right and wrong, but on what is accepted by "men" as right and wrong.

What many people think is "respect", I think is extremely disrespectful. Not so much because of what that person does exactly, but because of what their action implies. Like people who kiss butt for example. I think it is extremely disrespectful to kiss someone's butt. Because it implies that I, or the person getting their butt kissed is so insecure and egotistical they can't handle the truth and real "you". Sure, it's not present on the outside level/world, but it is present in understanding.

Never seen a politician get elected saying - I want to make you my slave and make you work twice as much to get what you have now.

This is kind of how I "see" through people, and how my perspective changed after my experience. People look the same, blue is still blue, red is still red and I have never seen anyones "aura" in a physical manner. I see things like beyond the lie, where as it seems most people are perfectly happy and fine just going along in what I call the BS layer(fake person, lie).

People are more worried about offending someone or something, personally I think people should work more on learning how to not be offended. I'd rather be offended and get the real person, than not be offended and get the fake person.

If I can tell and I know the person is giving me the fake one, I'll purposely say something that upsets them, or say things in a way that will purposely keep them on the opposite side of me.

If it's genuine appreciation and such, then great. But it's just so hard to tell because that is what "fake" people pretend to do. So I think I'm just more comfortable with people who disagree because then I know I am getting the real person. Sucks we live in a world where you have to worry about such things in the first place, but that is the way it is, and we all bring out our "fake" selves at one time or another and feed that layer of BS that keeps this world "glued" together in it's present state. Gotta work and somehow "get along" out there, but not much need for it here.

The way many Christians treat and make claims about god for example, makes my head spin. They do not realize what they are actually saying about God when they make such claims. They make him out to be worse than the worlds biggest dictator, and we should be so lucky as to have someone like Hitler/Stalin as our leader in comparison. That god is worse than the worse human parent on this world. Sure, they don't say it directly, but they imply it in what they say about him. I rejected alot of it and the entire god concept because of the claims they made like this.

For example, eternal hell. That god is going to put someone in hell for eternity. What kind of BS concept is this? What good parent in the world punishes their child forever? But yet, god loves and is going to? Worse than the worse human parent is what they are claiming, although they do not understand. You love your kids, so you punish your kids just to teach them a lesson. If you punished them and never stopped, then you aren't doing it to teach them a lesson, you are just doing it for enjoyment. But they don't seem to realize when they say such things they make such claims about the father, and it's disrespectful to even insinuate that the father is like such. Truth is, they say it to spread fear for their own authority, not for the father, just as the pharisees did with Jesus. They do not serve or do the will of the father.

Rambling a bit, but I hate that layer of BS(lie) that covers the real truth.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I can understand that and I would like to counterpoint with a few things

1. I have never been fake to you. I know we disagree on alot but I am typically respectful while getting my point. I HAVE in a few cases desired to drop the PC and tell a person here exactly what I feel. That brings me on to point two.

2. This is a forum and thus we are bound to civility and decorum. Now this can be ultra hard when discussing such hot buttons issues as this forum provides (religion, conspiracies, government...) I think you will see some PC going on here because of that

Basically any time you want to know exactly how you feel, just ask and you'll get the response. Whether it is what the asker wants or doesn't want is not my concern.

Example...in the other thread the question is does God provide the only true love in our hearts? I can be respectful and still be honest as I did.

My Answer: Absolutely not

I will admit to some use of PC here and there but generally I can stay non-PC while still staying inoffensive

But I DO agree with you that alot of people are fake and I do agree that some people's conceptions of what God is are ridiculous but alas I will never name names because...well...this is a forum :-p

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

This is one of my main topics , I hope I can help.
I have always contended that god is in us, we are from god.

Now here is the difficult part for most.

There are several camps of belief. All at one another's throat.
Mostly due to alignments with either the bible, church or science.
I have spent the last 45 years researching this subject.

I have studied the fossil record, migrations of people and most present and previous life forms back as far as I can.

When I consolidate all this information and look at it,
say from left to right.

I see the fossil of the very FIRST living life form
as the first intelligence,
GOD for Christians. The Great Father for American Indians,
Buddha and so on.
That's Creation.
Albeit self creation. Accomplished by God himself.

If there is creation he had to get into the picture some how.

Just follow the fossil record from the left (or the father of all life) to yourself.
You and I and all life today are on the right.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I would agree that God is in all of us. But only works for those who acknowledges this. Are you referring to the first human life form or just first life form in general? Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

God is within. God is pure consciousness, and it is the part of god within that gives you the ability to observe and "be" in this universe. It is that part of you that gives you the sense of "I AM".

While this universe/creation is bound to action and reaction, consciousness is not. You can use logic to describe the universe and creation itself, but consciousness and the state of being is beyond and defies logic. Thus, trying to use logic to describe consciousness or god is impossible. Consciousness creates logic, logic can not create consciousness.

The father is all knowing and such, he is the sum total of all consciousness, all over the universe(s), past present and future. You are the same as god(consciousness), made in his image(consciousness), but you are on a limited knowledge, and are the one who experiences this "reality". Limited knowledge/consciousness is needed to experience this reality, thus the reason some people speak of a place they can not cross and come back here. Because to cross that line means the knowledge and understanding will go beyond the limited knowledge and understanding required for this reality.

I could go on about this topic and the father and son relationship.

Where I differ from Christians is I do not at all believe Mary is a virgin. I'm pretty sure virgin in the christian bible is a mistranslation for "young woman". Jewish people speak of this pretty often. Does that mean Jesus is not born of a virgin? NO, quite the opposite. The virgin is not mary, the virgin is the father(god). Jesus denies that Mary is his mother at one point, not just Joseph. So what is going on here?

Jesus says one must be "born again". There are 2 births. 1 birth is of the flesh. Jesus was a child of Joseph and Mary in the birth of the flesh, and has a "bloodline" because of it. But what makes Jesus different/special is that he realizes that his consciousness/soul is NOT of the flesh. He realizes his true birth, which is the birth of his consciousness/soul and that is born of the father.

Thus, those who are children of Satan and so forth do not realize this 2nd birth. They see themselves as being purely the flesh and the flesh they serve. It is when you realize the truth of who you are, and that you are not flesh but consciousness and an extension of the father that you are born again, and that is when you see the truth, and you will be set free. I have been born again and seen this truth, I actually stay on this earth by my own choice to try and help others find these truths.

Consciousness used to be called soul btw.

This 2nd birth is not something you can fake. This 2nd birth is accompanied by the holy spirit. The 2nd birth is not something I can tell you and you will experience and it has nothing to do with being dipped into physical water, nor anything physical. The physical replacements we see in the church are just for the blind and confusion.

When this event happens, so many things become clear. You will know why death of the flesh is not a real death, and that the only person who can truly kill your consciousness is the father(which to be honest just means you will be absorbed back into the father and cease to exist as self).

Anyway, this experience is described in John 14. This finding out of the truth and so forth.

John 14:
20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

This is the single verse that made me start taking a more serious look at the bible. Because it spoke a truth I had never heard before from any man, and described 100% what happened to me. The first words out of my mouth after I experienced this was - I am god, and I am arguing with myself. Jesus obviously says it better, because many people never seemed to get beyond the "I am god" part when I said it. Of course, when I said that I was merely recognizing the father within me.

And of course, the church will try to pretend that only Christians and such can experience this. It's a lie. I was agnostic when it happened to me.

John 14
24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

But, you will understand Jesus just as I do, and understand what he says.

John 14
25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

No blind faith required. No reason why the person won't understand.

But of course, this experience and relationship isn't what the church and religion is based on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join