It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario , Ca , Tent City Residents Required to Wear Wristbands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ontario , Ca , Tent City Residents Required to Wear Wristbands

www.latimes.com

Tent City residents gather as the city of Ontario starts the process of sorting out who may stay and who must leave. The city issued wristbands – blue for Ontario residents, who may stay, orange for people who need to provide more documentation, and white for those who must leave. The aim is to reduce the number of people living there from over 400 to 170.

Email Picture
Officials begin thinning out the encampment, saying the city can provide space only for those who once lived there and can prove it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This to me is the introduction of the coming FEMA encampments , the control of the masses through the means of colored bracelets or other means, behind fences for their own safety. As the economy worsens these 'tent camps' will only grow nationwide , calling for these "fully manned , empty and in place " to take in the increasing number of homeless.

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
[edit on 31-3-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just like cattle.

Each day is more obvious that we are headed for enslavement in these concentration camps...which is what they are. People will be 'concentrated' there...hence.....

I cant believe nobody's leaving. I'd like to drift off to a tiny island and live under the radar.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sorry, but the topic is already being covered here.

Please direct your thoughts to the preceding BAN thread.

Closing

new topics

top topics

join